Packing a bag full of your fanciest clothes for an opulent destination can set anyone ablaze. There’s nothing quite like heading for a few thrilling nights in an extravagant casino.
Yet, not all casino resorts are indeed created equal. Luckily, you’ll find the elite European picks in the list below. Choose one that piques your interest and mark your calendar; it’s about time you get some pampering.
Maestral Resort & Casino – Pržno, Montenegro
Fully renovated in 2017, Maestral Resort is the stuff of legend. Neatly tucked in a tranquil rocky bay, this resort is the crown jewel of Montenegro tourism. Patrons enjoy several exclusive services and amenities, including V.I.P. transfers by yacht, hiking trips, and luxury suites with breathtaking views.
As far as gambling goes
You must be 18 to gamble at Maestral Resort.
Yet, the heart of the resort is their renowned casino, considered one of the best in the Mediterranean. You can try your luck with 92 state-of-the-art slot machines, 12 roulette tables, and several other tabletop games like Blackjack, Punto Banco, Baccarat, and various types of Poker.
Every Friday and Saturday, you will be pampered with live music and other performances for an experience that feels genuinely exclusive. And if you’re serious about your gaming, Maestro holds several tournaments in parallel, where guests of all levels are welcome.
- Wellness Center, including indoor and outdoor pools, saunas, jacuzzis, and baths.
- Basketball and tennis courts, diving club.
- Multiple restaurants and bars.
- Private beach.
Psst! If you’re a poker lover, you’ll be thrilled to know that you’ll get to play an exclusive Maestral variation, which you can’t play anywhere else.
Casino de Monte Carlo – Monaco
If you want to feel like James Bond for one night, this is where you should be. Established in 1861, Casino de Monte Carlo is one of Monaco’s most iconic and extravagant architectural structures.
Casino de Monte Carlo secured fifth place on the CasinoAIpha best European Casinos list. And for a good reason! This luxurious casino has numerous gambling rooms where guests can choose from various games such as English and French Roulette, Blackjack, Craps, Poker, and Punto Banco.
Dine in an unforgettable setting
Guests can take advantage of the casino’s restaurants and take a break from gambling. Le Salon Rose and Le Train Bleu offer their clients the best fine dining experience.
Spend the night at Casino de Monte Carlo
Apart from all the incredible amenities, guests can find accommodation at Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo. So, if you want to book a vacation in Monte Carlo soon, this place offers private beach access, extravagant rooms and a well-reputed restaurant.
Resorts World – Birmingham, England
Anyone under 25 will be asked to show a valid photo I.D. and register as a member at the casino.
Resorts World Casino is a luxury gambling experience that you can’t miss while in England. The luxurious casino offers 40 modern e-gaming terminals and more than 100 slot machines with progressive jackpots.
You can try your hand at the most popular table games, including several roulette variations, Blackjack, Baccarat, and Poker.
If you set sail with a large bankroll, Resorts World offers an exclusive high-stakes area, where you will sometimes play alongside A-list celebrities. Since its opening, Resorts World has had customers raving, apparent in their massive yearly jumps in revenue.
- Restaurants and Sports Bar
- Wellness Center with indoor pool, spa, sauna, and fitness area.
- Outdoor terrace hot tubs.
- State-of-the-art leisure club with bowling alleys, escape rooms, and cinema.
- Several outlets and brand stores.
If you find yourself a bit sleepy at any point, you can always retreat to one of the gorgeous rooms at the Genting Hotel.
Esplanade – Zagreb, Croatia
You must be over 18 to gamble at Casino City Zagreb.
Esplanade was opened in 1925 as a refuge for passengers from the Orient Express and completely renovated in 2004. This architectural jewel preserved its old-time charm and infused a lavish art deco glamour into all of its spaces.
It also hosts an exceptionally stylish casino, open 24/7. Patrons can enjoy various table games and slot machines regularly updated to reflect the latest popular titles.
Home to Croatia’s best restaurant
Zinfandel’s restaurant has surpassed all expectations, each year bringing state-of-the-art recipes and top-notch service. And their efforts were clearly seen and recognized by the very best of the worldwide cuisine! In fact, it was ranked among the winners of The Plate Michelin in the 2021 Michelin Top for Croatia, along with the other Le Bistro Esplanade.
- Two signature restaurants with terraces offering impeccable catering services
- Cocktail bar run by Croatia’s most famed mixologist
- Health Center with fitness area, spa treatments, and beauty salon
- Free overnight shoeshine service
- “V.I.P. Dog” Programme
The very essence of high society, Esplanade does not need many words to entice guests. They let their virtual tour do all the talking.
The City of Dreams – Limassol, Cyprus
The aptly named City of Dreams is a slice of Paradise, built on an orange grove in the Mediterranean. With its opening party planned for the summer of 2022, The City of Dreams will be Europe’s largest integrated resort, home to an impressive 5-star hotel, extensive leisure facilities, and, most importantly, an extravagant casino.
A jaw-dropping casino design
Customers under 21 are not allowed to gamble in the casino.
With private gambling salons, a designated poker area, and tables for any game you can imagine, Cyprus sets a high standard for premium gambling venues. An invitation-only V.I.P. club offers patrons once-in-a-lifetime experiences, including complimentary luxury items and exclusive entertainment.
- Award-winning restaurants and bars.
- 2020’s “Spa of the Year,” as stated by Forbes.
- The largest pool complex in Cyprus.
- Waverider and Adventure Park.
- 24/7 performances by popular D.J.s.
The venue is operated by Melco Resorts & Entertainment Ltd, and it was built as a sister to two other City of Dreams resorts located in Macau, respectively Manila.
Just so you know
- Many countries have built large casinos in strategic parts of their territory to stimulate tourism in those areas. Since the legalization of gambling in Singapore in 2005, the country has become an emerging hub of gambling products.
- Reports into modern travelling trends reflect that gambling tourism is a sector growing more rapidly than all others.
- For a successful gambling vacation, make sure you thoroughly research the casino and the country’s legislation surrounding games of chance.
- It wouldn’t hurt to go through the best practices of casino games, so you don’t spend a lot of time trying to learn the rules of certain games.