It’s finally that time of the year when you’ll have to open your closet and find your winter jacket! Having a good collection of winter jackets is a must. They keep you toasty and protect your body from rain, wind, and frostbite. After all, no one can predict how extreme the winter can be. If you’re planning to upgrade your collection, you should get an Adidas women’s winter jacket! This brand’s winter jackets are stylish, cozy, and warm. From their bombers to padded jackets and parkas, they’ll ensure you can enjoy winter without freezing! Lucky for you, you don’t have to spend hours doing research, as we’ve done that for you! Here are our top recommendations!
Table of contents
- adidas Women’s Terrex Multi RAIN.RDY Two-Layer Rain Jacket
- adidas Women’s Essentials Insulated Bomber Jacket
- adidas Women’s Essentials Down Jacket
- adidas Women’s Xploric Parka
- adidas Utilitas Hooded Parka
- adidas Women’s Varilite Down Jacket
- adidas Women’s Terrex Multi Hybrid Insulated Jacket
- adidas Women’s Helionic Down Jacket
- adidas Traveer COLD.RDY Jacket
- adidas Women’s Itavic 3 Stripes Midweight Hooded Jacket
- adidas by Stella McCartney Padded Winter Jacket
- adidas Women’s Basic 3 Stripes Insulated Winter Jacket
- adidas Originals Women’s Iconic Winter Jacket
- Our Verdict!
- How To Choose The Best Adidas Women’s Winter Jackets
- What type of jacket is most warm?
- Are puffer jackets actually warm?
- What is warmer, a parka or a puffer?
adidas Women’s Terrex Multi RAIN.RDY Two-Layer Rain Jacket
Kicking off this list is the Adidas Women’s Terrex Multi RAIN.RDY Two-Layer Rain Jacket. Unlike the Adidas women’s winter down jacket, this jacket’s strongest asset isn’t in insulation, though it does a pretty decent job at keeping your body warm. Instead, it’s made to protect you from the rain! Also, according to its official page, this jacket is made of recycled materials!
Whether you’re hiking or just strolling around the neighborhood, no one knows when it’ll rain. But with this rain jacket, there’s nothing to worry about. It’ll seal out the water and wind, and its two-layer design is highly breathable. Zip this jacket up, and you’ll be able to tackle all activities despite the weather! But if you want to ski, you should take a look at these women’s waterproof ski jackets!
- This lightweight jacket is also waterproof.
- It’s one of the most breathable options Adidas has made.
- One of the most ideal choices for wet weather, not just winter.
- It’s not the best option for extremely cold weather conditions.
adidas Women’s Essentials Insulated Bomber Jacket
If you’re a bomber person, you shouldn’t think twice about getting the Adidas Women’s Essentials Insulated Bomber Jacket! This jacket is ideal for ladies who want to stay cool while staying warm. The iconic three-line design gives this bomber a cool street-style look, and those who see this jacket will immediately know you’re wearing a jacket from one of the best jacket brands for winter.
As you can see from the picture below, this jacket boasts handy front pockets. They’re big, so you can keep your wallet and keys safe. Not to mention, the zipper is unbelievably sturdy and smooth. We also appreciate how lightweight this jacket is. It gives you the warmth and comfort you badly need without the bulk.
- This jacket is available in various shades and sizes.
- It offers the warmth and comfort you need without the bulk.
- It has a timeless and versatile design.
- Unfortunately, this jacket isn’t available in bright colors.
adidas Women’s Essentials Down Jacket
What we have here is the Adidas Women’s Essentials Down Jacket. It’s a down jacket with a head-turning street style that never fails to keep you toasty. This Adidas women’s winter down jacket offers the lightweight warmth of down that effectively seals your body heat. No more freezing during winter!
Many women love its slim athletic fit, and we totally see why. It can also help keep you dry all day as it sheds light rain and snow. Like many other options on this list, it’s also made of recycled materials, so you’ll feel good knowing that you’re protected from the cold and helping reduce environmental impact.
- It offers you the warmth you need without the weight.
- It’s more sustainable than many of its competitors.
- This jacket can effectively shed both rain and snow.
- Some women find this jacket too tight.
adidas Women’s Xploric Parka
If you’re the type that can’t sit still and loves to have adventures even when the temperature drops, the Adidas Women’s Xploric Parka should rank high on your list. Its faux fur on the hood will protect your face from the elements, and its narrow fit won’t let the heat escape easily, keeping you warm for a long time.
When you look at this Adidas women’s winter jacket, you’ll notice that it’s longer than your regular jacket. This is so it can offer you more coverage and protection. But you don’t have to worry as you can still move around comfortably. Not to mention, this parka is designed with durability in mind. The longevity of everything, from the shell to the zipper, is simply impressive.
- It boasts synthetic insulation that does a great job keeping the cold out.
- It’s perfect for everyday use.
- You can remove the faux fur when you’re not feeling like it.
- Some people are sad as it’s only available in two colorways.
adidas Utilitas Hooded Parka
If you’re searching for a padded parka for winter, you’ll want to check out the Adidas Utilitas Hooded Parka! This stylish parka is designed so you can take on the cold with confidence. It’s comfy, warm, and, better yet, it’s made with recycled materials!
This padded parka is exceptionally warm, like Adidas women’s winter down jacket. Apart from that, it comes with adjustable cuffs as well. Meanwhile, the cozy hoodie features removable faux fur that boosts its look! Many women love how fashionable and practical this parka is, and we’re sure you’ll feel the same.
- Many women find the big front pockets super handy.
- Adjusting the cuffs is super simple.
- This durable parka is also water-repellent.
- Some people wish this parka were a bit thicker.
adidas Women’s Varilite Down Jacket
Most Versatile. Up next is the Adidas Women’s Varilite Down Jacket, which is extremely versatile. This gorgeous jacket comes with lightweight down insulation, making it the ideal choice for any season. Keeping you warm and cozy during winter is this jacket’s main task, and it excels in it. However, it’s also super comfy to wear during other seasons!
While this jacket boasts plenty of amazing features, its highlight is its no-stitch design! What does this mean? This design allows the jacket to have amazing wind and weather resistance! No matter how strong the winder wind is, nothing will be able to stop you. Finally, many women also love its slim-fit design, which shows off your body shape beautifully.
- We appreciate how versatile this jacket is as it can be used for all seasons.
- Its slim-fit design won’t make you look bulky.
- There’s also a variant for men.
- It’s a little tight for larger women.
adidas Women’s Terrex Multi Hybrid Insulated Jacket
Best Ventilated. The Adidas Women’s Terrex Multi Hybrid Insulated Jacket is the ideal option for active women who sweat a lot. The main selling point of this insulated jacket is its hybrid design. What does this mean? Well, this Adidas women’s winter jacket provides you with extra warmth and plenty of ventilation! That way, your body can breathe properly without letting the freezing air in.
Sweating when wearing a jacket is the last thing you want to happen. Thankfully, this jacket boasts the AEROREADY technology that magically keeps your body dry no matter what you’re doing. In addition to that, its slim-fit design also allows you to hike, run, and do other things with zero restrictions.
- Aside from being durable, it’s also water-repellent.
- As with many other options out there, this one is made of recycled materials.
- This jacket is arguably the best option for heavy winter outdoor activities.
- Some women think this jacket is a bit too tight.
adidas Women’s Helionic Down Jacket
Are you looking for something that you will never, ever regret buying? Lucky for you, there’s Adidas Women’s Helionic Down Jacket! With a timeless design and second-to-none comfort, it’s many women’s go-to winter jacket. This Adidas women’s winter down jacket is super warm once you zip it up, and its gorgeous color options will boost your confidence!
Moreover, this jacket comes with elastic cuffs and an adjustable hem, giving you that perfect fit. In addition to that, we also love the adjustable hood that gives you more coverage during those chilly days. Best of all, you’ll never have a problem choosing the right size as this jacket is available in many sizes.
- It’s affordable, warm, and super cozy.
- This jacket is also available for men!
- The roomy front pockets can also be used to warm your hands.
- This jacket is a bit too large for some women.
adidas Traveer COLD.RDY Jacket
If you’ve been searching for a high-quality Adidas women’s winter down jacket, you must take a look at this piece! The Adidas Traveer COLD.RDY Jacket is made to trap your body heat and keep you focused throughout winter. Its overlapping down chambers easily kill those cold spots and reduce heat loss.
That’s not all! This Adidas women’s winter jacket also features water-resistant HyperDRY goose down. The durable shell also sheds light rain and snow, making it ideal for outdoor winter activities. Aside from that, we’re also fans of the adjustable hood that features a visor. So cool, isn’t it? Have a closer look at the jacket here!
- It’s an ideal option for the uncertain weather during winter.
- Aside from a variety of colorways, it’s also available in many sizes.
- Its regular fit won’t make you look bulky.
- It’s a little bit pricey compared to others.
adidas Women’s Itavic 3 Stripes Midweight Hooded Jacket
Best Value for Money. Another great addition to our list is the Adidas Women’s Itavic 3 Stripes Midweight Hooded Jacket. Unlike Adidas women’s winter down jacket, this one features synthetic insulation. Despite that, it still does an outstanding job of fighting extreme winter temperatures. It can be an awesome winter running and winter hiking jacket!
As you can see, this midweight jacket also features a hood for more protection. Another feature we love is the presence of the large front pockets, which are useful when storing some of your smaller belongings. Getting a secure fit is effortless as well since this jacket has a bungee drawcord on the hem.
- This beautiful jacket is made using recycled materials.
- Perfect for everyday use, it boasts a cool, sporty design.
- Though it has so many to offer, it’s still budget-friendly.
- For some people, the zipper doesn’t feel sturdy enough.
adidas by Stella McCartney Padded Winter Jacket
Most Stylish. Adidas by Stella McCartney jacket collection is to die for. It brings a breath of fresh air to Adidas apparel, and this padded winter jacket is one of the best. Adidas by Stella McCartney Padded Winter Jacket is made of 100% polyester, and it’s designed specifically to trap heat inside so the harsh winter won’t be able to affect you.
Furthermore, it also features elastic cuffs with Velcro tabs for that perfect fit. You’ll love how big the front pockets are if you have many things to bring. Not to mention, there are interior pockets as well. And despite its bulky look (this is a padded jacket, after all), this Adidas women’s winter jacket is surprisingly lightweight. For more lightweight jackets from this brand, check out our list of the best women’s windbreaker jackets from Adidas!
- It’s one of the best options for extremely cold temperatures.
- This eco-friendly item is made of recycled polyester.
- It’s available in a wide variety of sizes.
- Not all color options are currently available.
adidas Women’s Basic 3 Stripes Insulated Winter Jacket
No matter what your preferences are, you can’t go wrong with the Adidas Women’s Basic 3 Stripes Insulated Winter Jacket. As the name suggests, this jacket keeps everything simple yet effective. Made of 100% recycled polyester, it’s available in four stunning shades that will make you want to get each of them!
Thanks to its material, this jacket manages to be more lightweight than many of its competitors while providing the same, if not more, warmth! We also love how the stand-up collar can provide more coverage and protect you from the cold wind. Finally, you can always rely on the adjustable waist and cuffs for that personalized fit.
- Perfect for eco-conscious women, this jacket is made of recycled materials.
- We’re impressed by the smooth and durable zippers.
- The color looks exactly like the pictures.
- Some women might not be a fan of its simple design.
adidas Originals Women’s Iconic Winter Jacket
Best Overall. Our top pick is none other than the Adidas Originals Women’s Iconic Winter Jacket. As the name implies, this jacket is iconic! It’s made of a mix of polyester and cotton, so you can rest assured that the comfort and longevity of this jacket are hard to match. Additionally, it’s available in two simple color options that will surely melt your heat!
This Adidas women’s winter jacket is machine washable, so keeping it clean is a breeze. On top of that, it features a padded hood to give your head extra protection from the weather. To keep you comfy and warm, it also boasts adjustable cuffs! And whether you’re a petite girl or a plus-size woman, we’re sure you’ll get the size that fits you well!
- It has a sporty design that’s perfect for active women.
- Despite being lightweight, this jacket is exceptionally warm.
- We love how there are big front pockets to keep your small items.
- Since it’s so popular, some sizes are often sold out quickly.
Each of the jackets above has its own strengths and perks. No matter what you choose, you’re sure going to be happy! But if it’s up to use, we think the Adidas Originals Women’s Iconic Winter Jacket is the best overall. It’s exceptionally warm, lightweight, and perfect for all winter activities. But aside from that, there are also a few standouts worth your extra attention, which include:
- Most Stylish: Adidas by Stella McCartney Padded Winter Jacket
- Best Value for Money: Adidas Women’s Itavic 3 Stripes Midweight Hooded Jacket
- Best Ventilated: Adidas Women’s Terrex Multi Hybrid Insulated Jacket
- Most Versatile: Adidas Women’s Varilite Down Jacket
How To Choose The Best Adidas Women’s Winter Jackets
When choosing the best Adidas women’s winter jacket, there are some important things to consider. They include:
The warmth of your jacket is the most important feature to consider. Whether you’re getting a down jacket or one with synthetic insulation, it should be able to protect you from cold temperatures. The more insulation your jacket offers, the warmer it’ll be.
Size and Fit
You’ll never want to look extra big, right? And we’re sure you’ll never want to wear something squeezing your body. So, getting a jacket that fits your body comfortably is important. Most Adidas jackets are true to size, but it never hurts to double-check the size measurements!
Every woman has different fashion preferences. However, no matter what jacket you want to get, you should choose the one that reflects your personality! If you’re someone active, you can get a sporty jacket. Meanwhile, a long parka will never go wrong for those who want to stay warm and cool.
What type of jacket is most warm?
Most people agree that down jackets are the warmest jacket for winter. They’re warm but lightweight and offer the most compressible insulation type.
Are puffer jackets actually warm?
Puffer jackets with synthetic fibers are normally warm. Apart from that, they’re also lightweight and water-resistant.
What is warmer, a parka or a puffer?
Generally, parkas are warmer. That’s because they’re also thicker and heavier than puffer jackets.