What comes after winter? Spring! It’s when the sun is shining bright and the temperatures are rising bit by bit. No need to wear your winter jacket anymore as it’s time to wear your best jacket for spring! The best jackets for spring are lightweight, stylish, and can provide the right amount of warmth. Feel like getting a new jacket to your collection? Perfect! Today, we’re going to show you some of the best options on the market. They’re extremely cozy, wallet-friendly, and will help you step up your fashion game! Some of them are even designed by popular brands like Levi’s, Calvin Klein, and Columbia. Looking for a leather jacket for spring? We have some amazing picks for that, too! Here’s our list!
Table of contents
- Cresay Sequin Bomber Jacket
- Floerns Embroidered Floral Bomber Jacket
- Calvin Klein Double Breasted Belted Rain Jacket
- ellos Plus Size Faux Leather Moto Jacket
- Amazon Essentials Women’s Packable Puffer Jacket
- The Drop Blake Long Blazer
- Just Quella Oversized Denim Jacket
- Columbia Women’s Benton Springs Jacket
- Daily Ritual Women’s Teddy Bear Fleece Coat
- Bellivera Women Faux Leather Jacket
- PRETTYGARDEN Shaggy Sherpa Jacket
- Zeagoo Classic Bomber Jacket
- Levi’s Original Trucker Jacket
- Our Verdict!
- How To Choose The Best Jackets for Springs
- What jackets are best for spring?
- Can you wear puffer jackets in spring?
- Is it ok to wear a coat in spring?
Cresay Sequin Bomber Jacket
Are you ready to steal the show? If so, then don’t think twice about getting this eye-catching jacket! The Cresay Sequin Bomber Jacket is easily one of the most stunning jackets on this list. It’s colorful, stunning, and best of all, affordable! With this jacket, the spotlight will always be on you.
Aside from that, we love how durable the zipper is. It’s smooth and doesn’t feel cheap at all. What’s more, it’s available in a wide variety of sizes. From S to 3X, we’re sure there’s a size that fits you well. More than 2,000 people have bought this jacket on Amazon, and they have nothing but good things to say!
- One of the most popular options for women looking for the best jackets for spring.
- Everything about this jacket, from the stitching to the zipper, is durable.
- You’ll always turn heads while wearing this jacket.
- Yes, it’s stunning! However, it may not be suitable for some occasions.
Floerns Embroidered Floral Bomber Jacket
Want to rock a bomber jacket without looking too masculine? Then the Floerns Embroidered Floral Bomber Jacket is the perfect option for you! This best jacket for spring isn’t only beautiful, though. The highlight of this bomber jacket is the fact that it’s reversible! But if you’re like us, you’ll always want to show off those gorgeous floral embroideries.
Additionally, the length of the jacket is cropped at hip length. This allows you to show off your figure more. Moreover, the fabric feels really soft and good. It’s lightweight and at the same time extremely cozy. You can go for your regular size, but if you want a body-fit look, you can try going down a size.
- The embroideries are beautiful and extremely durable.
- Its cropped design allows you to show off your figure.
- We also love how it’s available in many sizes.
- It’s a little too flashy for some, but this depends on your preferences.
Calvin Klein Double Breasted Belted Rain Jacket
Not all rain jackets are cute, that’s for sure. However, the Calvin Klein Double Breasted Belted Rain Jacket may be an exception. This gorgeous piece is available in several colors, and it’s also perfect for all kinds of women. Whether you’re a petite or a plus size, you’ll be able to find a size that suits you well.
Apart from that, this best jacket for spring also comes with a removable hood. When the weather is perfectly fine, there’s no need for you to attach the hood. What’s more, taking care of this jacket is a breeze. Once you’re done wearing it, simply throw it into your washing machine!
- Made by Calvin Klein, one of the world’s most reputable fashion brands.
- It’s perfect for all women regardless of their size.
- The hood can keep you warm and protect you from the rain.
- Compared to some of the best jackets for spring, this one is more expensive.
ellos Plus Size Faux Leather Moto Jacket
Best Plus Size. Everyone is beautiful no matter the shape. And if you happen to be on the bigger side, look no further than the ellos Plus Size Faux Leather Moto Jacket! If you want to get a leather jacket for spring, you won’t be disappointed by this one. It looks just like real leather, and under proper lighting, it looks super shiny!
Apart from that, this best jacket for spring is machine washable. Even after being washed so many times, the faux leather won’t crack. Not to mention, the sleeves feel just right. They’re not too long and not too tight. Look effortlessly dope with this jacket! Looking for more plus-size wardrobes? Take a look at these Anthropologie plus-size dresses!
- It can be paired with almost anything, from T-shirts to jeans and dresses.
- Though affordable, its faux leather is pretty durable.
- Aside from the Warm Brown variant, you can also opt for the Black one.
- Those with bigger arms might want to go up a size.
Amazon Essentials Women’s Packable Puffer Jacket
Lately, puffer bags and jackets have been getting more attention from fashion enthusiasts. If you’re also a puffer person, you should take a look at the Amazon Essentials Women’s Packable Puffer Jacket. This beautiful jacket isn’t only affordable, but it’ll step up your fashion game instantly!
One of the best things about this best jacket for spring is that it’s slightly trimmed through the waist, giving you that more attractive fit compared to other puffer jackets on the market. What’s more, we love how this packable jacket comes with a hood that can protect you from unpredictable weather.
- The fabric is durable and can be washed many times.
- This jacket comes with elasticized waistbands.
- Many women want to get this jacket because it’s water-resistant.
- You should choose the size carefully as it’s too small for some women.
The Drop Blake Long Blazer
Did you realize that blazers are getting more popular by each day? Everyone should have at least one or two in their closet, especially in the spring. So, why not get The Drop Blake Long Blazer? Made with a mix of polyester and spandex, this blazer looks luxurious and sophisticated.
If you prefer to wear something vibrant, you can go for the Jade or Rose Pink variant. But our favorite is Praline. Similar to beige, it matches the season perfectly and can effortlessly elevate whatever you’re wearing underneath! Whether you wear it to work or the coffee shop, everyone’s going to wish they have this blazer!
- The material looks more expensive than it looks.
- This beautiful blazer is available in plenty of color options.
- The cutting of this blazer allows you to show off your body shape.
- It looks a bit baggy when worn by smaller women.
Just Quella Oversized Denim Jacket
Denim jackets are a must-have in the spring, but many of them can be pricey. If you’re looking for a fine denim jacket that won’t break your wallet, consider getting the Just Quella Oversized Denim Jacket! Made with 100% cotton, this best jacket for spring isn’t too heavy and is comfortable for all-day use.
Available in Black and Blue, this jacket has a boyfriend fit and goes well with literally whatever you wear. Plus, it’s one of the most versatile items on this list. You can wear it when you want to have lunch with your girlfriends or walk your dog in the afternoon.
- One of the cheapest denim jackets that don’t sacrifice quality.
- The buttons are high-quality and won’t pop off easily.
- Though durable, this jacket is also lightweight.
- Though it’s labeled as an oversized jacket, many women think it’s not.
Columbia Women’s Benton Springs Jacket
Most Popular. With over 35,000 ratings on Amazon, it’s safe to say that the Columbia Women’s Benton Springs Jacket is one of the best jackets for spring. Designed by a tried-and-true fashion brand, this jacket is nothing but comfy. The fleece material is ridiculously soft, and it can provide just the right amount of warmth for spring.
Apart from that, we love how this best jacket for spring is made for everyone. Aside from being available in dozens of colorways, this site is also available in many sizes, from XS through 3X. Throw this fleece jacket on over your favorite T-shirt and blue jeans and you’re good to go! If you love this jacket, make sure to check out the 13 best Columbia fleece jackets!
- It’s lightweight and has an active cut, making it the perfect option for outdoor activities.
- The zippered hand pockets can keep small items safe.
- You don’t have to worry about the zipper as it’s super smooth and durable.
- There are so many color options that you might have a hard time deciding which one to get.
Daily Ritual Women’s Teddy Bear Fleece Coat
When winter is just starting to transition to spring, you’ll want to wear the Daily Ritual Women’s Teddy Bear Fleece Coat! This best jacket for spring is available in multiple color options, and each of them is stunning. However, we can’t help but favor the Camel variant, which just screams spring!
If you’re looking for the best jackets for spring with an oversized fit, you can’t go wrong with this. It’s made to keep you warm but breezy at the same time. Don’t worry, as you won’t look too bulky nor is it heavy. It’s also so comfy that you may want to make it your everyday coat!
- Many women love its deep side pockets as they can use them to store lip balms, keys, and others.
- Though oversized, it’s not heavy at all.
- Its fleece material is extra comfy and soft to the touch.
- It may make petite women look even smaller.
Bellivera Women Faux Leather Jacket
Best Leather. No lists of the best jackets for spring are complete without the Bellivera Women Faux Leather Jacket. This leather jacket for spring is lightweight and as the name suggests, made of faux leather. The buttery soft fabric looks like authentic leather, which is a huge plus considering how affordable it is.
Apart from that, we love how this jacket can easily complement anything you wear. You can wear it with a floral dress for that edgy look. Or, you can simply pair it with your go-to jeans and a pair of Dr. Martens boots to look cool effortlessly.
- It’s available in a wide variety of colorways, but one can’t go wrong with the Black variant.
- The zippers are smooth and of high quality.
- Unlike other low-quality faux leather, this one won’t crack easily.
- This jacket can feel a bit too tight for some women.
PRETTYGARDEN Shaggy Sherpa Jacket
Even by just looking at the PRETTYGARDEN Shaggy Sherpa Jacket, you’ll know that it’s extremely cozy! Thousands of women have bought this best jacket for spring, and most of them agree that it’s soft and warm. Don’t worry, as it’s not as warm as winter coats. This is a spring jacket after all!
Moreover, this jacket is available in countless colorways, from light to dark tones. If you need help deciding which one to get, we recommend going for the Beige variant. It’s one of the best colors for spring, and you can match it with a white T-shirt, your favorite jeans, and a pair of white sneakers.
- It’s warm enough to keep you cozy in spring.
- We love that it can be used for any occasion.
- It’s one of the more popular options on Amazon.
- Though soft and durable, it can only be dry-cleaned.
Zeagoo Classic Bomber Jacket
There are so many best jackets for spring on the market, but you can’t go wrong with a bomber jacket. That’s why we want you to take a look at the Zeagoo Classic Bomber Jacket. Perfect for spring, it’s lightweight and feels like you’re wearing a windbreaker jacket.
Wondering how warm it is? While it’s not the warmest, we think it does a great job of making you feel comfy throughout the day. If you love wearing a cardigan, you can try wearing this instead. However, the best thing about this jacket is that it’s surprisingly affordable!
- You can wear this jacket for work, shopping, parties, and other occasions.
- Despite being budget-friendly, nothing about this jacket is low quality.
- Though not big, we love that this jacket comes with side pockets.
- This jacket tends to run small, so make sure to order a size up!
Levi’s Original Trucker Jacket
Best Denim. You can’t talk about the best jacket for spring without mentioning a denim jacket. It’s a must-have, and no one produces better denim jackets than Levi’s. Enter Levi’s Original Trucker Jacket! This spring-ready jacket is timeless and refreshing. Any woman who wants to pull off that casual look should definitely get this jacket.
What’s more, this jacket is extremely versatile. You can throw it on with simple shorts, a body-fit T-shirt, and a pair of sneakers. But if you want to look a little bit more feminine, you can wear it over a flowy dress along with heeled sandals. Whatever your choice is, you’ll certainly turn heads.
- Its straight silhouette will highlight your body shape well.
- There are chest pockets that you can use to keep some of your small essentials.
- Even after being washed multiple times, the color of the jacket won’t fade.
- The sleeves are a little long for some.
Stylish and cozy, every jacket on this list is to die for. They’ll keep you comfy and beautiful throughout the season. But when it comes to the best, everyone will have different opinions. If you can’t choose which one is for you, here are what we think are some of the standouts based on their material, popularity, and fit!
- Best Denim: Levi’s Original Trucker Jacket
- Best Leather: Bellivera Women Faux Leather Jacket
- Most Popular: Columbia Women’s Benton Springs Jacket
- Best Plus Size: ellos Plus Size Faux Leather Moto Jacket
How To Choose The Best Jackets for Springs
Say goodbye to your winter parka and say hello to the best jackets for spring! However, there are some important factors to consider when you want to get a spring jacket, which are:
Whether you’re getting a denim or leather jacket for spring, you’ll want it to last for years, right? Thus, it should also have a timeless design. Getting something that doesn’t go in and out of style quickly will allow you to use it for years and still look good. That way, you don’t have to keep getting a new spring jacket, unless you want to! We highly recommend going for jackets with neutral colors and simple, timeless designs.
Trust us; some shapeless or poorly made oversized jackets can make give you that excess weight that you don’t even have. So, it’s important to get the best spring jacket that has a good fit. For instance, if you want to minimize your hips, you can find something that covers your behind.
These days, it’s easy to find expensive jackets. Yes, many of them are made of premium materials. However, don’t overspend just for the sake of the trends! There are plenty of stunning and high-quality jackets on the market that won’t break your wallet.
What jackets are best for spring?
Whether you’re into a quilted jacket, denim, or leather jacket for spring, you should make sure it’s lightweight and cozy for the transitional weather. You don’t want it to be too warm or heavy. OF course, it should be stylish, too! You can opt for something colorful to stand out or something neutral to match the atmosphere of spring.
Can you wear puffer jackets in spring?
It depends. They’re usually used in the winter to keep you warm. However, different puffer jackets offer different levels of warmth. If the weather is cold enough, feel free to wear one! After all, no one can dictate what you can and cannot wear.
Is it ok to wear a coat in spring?
Why not? Coats are a nice transitional wardrobe to wear from winter to spring. Just make sure the one you wear is lightweight and perfect for those chilly days.