While there are plenty of fantastic shoe brands on the market right now, nobody does it like Skechers, especially when it comes to walking shoes. The best Skechers shoes for walking are ridiculously comfortable, and they almost never disappoint. Anyone who prioritizes comfort will certainly appreciate how well-built Skechers shoes are. While they may not be the most eye-catching or the fanciest option, they always break the glass ceilings with their innovative features and relatively affordable price tags. But since the brand has been around for some time, choosing the best Sketcher shoe for walking may be a hassle for some as the options are endless. Lucky for you, we’ve narrowed down the options so you’ll have an easier time choosing which pair to get! Here are the ones we love the most!
Skechers Stamina Nuovo
The first option on this list is the Skechers Stamina Nuovo, a classic and sporty pair that won’t disappoint. With exceptional comfort thanks to the cushioned insole, these shoes are perfect for walking and everyday use and travel. No wonder Skechers is named one of the best travel shoe brands! Though only available in the Navy/Black combo, they never fail to captivate people!
What’s more, these best Skechers shoes for walking also come with a padded tongue and collar, so you’ll never have blisters anymore! Another extra feature that we appreciate is that they have a 1.5-inch heel height, giving you that extra boost of height! So, if you’re looking for a comfy and stylish option that can make you look a little taller, you should get these shoes now!
- Despite the features and quality of these shoes, they’re still affordable.
- They’re perfect for those who want to gain more height!
- The nubuck leather uppers are extremely durable.
- They’re not the best option for people with wide feet.
Skechers Arch Fit Paradyme
Have you been searching for the best Sketcher shoe for walking? Get the Skechers Arch Fit Paradyme, and thank us later! One of the highlight features of these shoes is their Arch Fit design. Thanks to this, you’ll be given more than enough arch support, perfect for those who need to walk for a long time.
In addition, these best Skechers shoes for walking also feature a removable insole, so you can use your custom one. Although we have to admit that the insole that comes with the shoes is already super comfy! Best of all, these shoes are highly fashionable! Look good and feel good!
- These are a great option for those with flat feet. By the way, you should take a look at these best shoe brands for flat feet!
- They provide good arch support and can alleviate pain.
- Considering how durable they are, you’ll be surprised that they’re also lightweight.
- Some people think the laces are too short.
Skechers Delson Camben
Is looking stylish and cool your priority? If so, the Skechers Delson Camben should be your number one choice! With a sleek and modern look, it’s hard to say no to these best Skechers shoes for walking. While they’re available in four colorways, we think the Black/Gray combo is unbeatable.
Don’t worry, as there’s more than what meets the eye! Because of the lightweight mesh uppers, these shoes are highly breathable. They’re also stretchy, so putting these shoes on and taking them off is a piece of cake. While not the most rugged option, we also love the flexible and durable outsole. This pair can perform more than well on hard floors and pavements.
- We love that these shoes come in two width options, which are Regular and Wide.
- Getting a pair that fits you feel won’t be hard as these shoes run true to size.
- The breathable uppers make them some of the comfiest shoes available.
- Though comfy, these shoes aren’t the best option for rough terrain.
Skechers After Burn M. Fit
If you’re looking for a more rugged option, you can’t go wrong with the Skechers After Burn M. Fit! As you can see from the design, these shoes are suitable for outdoor walking. The thick rubber outsole allows them to conquer all kinds of terrain, making them some of the most versatile shoes out there.
Despite their look, you’ll be surprised by how comfy these shoes actually are. The rubber outsole is flexible so that it can bend according to your feet’s movement. That’s not all! Because of the leather construction, these shoes also boast amazing water resistance. So, for your next outdoor adventure, bring them along with you!
- The flexible outsole is rugged and offers amazing traction.
- Perfect for outdoor activities, the uppers are water-resistant.
- As the best Sketcher shoe for walking, there’s plenty of heel and arch support.
- Because of their leather and synthetic uppers, these shoes aren’t the most breathable option.
Skechers Equalizer 5.0
As some of the best Skechers shoes for walking, the Skechers Equalizer 5.0 truly redefines comfort. One of the biggest reasons behind their popularity is the fact that they’re crafted with 100% vegan materials! If you’re someone who is looking for cruelty-free and environmentally-friendly shoes, we can’t think of a better option. Speaking of which, did you know Skechers also make eco-friendly flip-flops?
Furthermore, these shoes’ Relaxed Fit design allows you to have plenty of room for your toe. This is a huge deal, especially if you love to travel and walk for hours every day. In addition, the air-cooled memory foam also does a great job of providing comfort. What more could you ask for?
- Like the best Sketcher shoe for walking, this pair is surprisingly lightweight.
- They’re highly breathable, so you can say goodbye to smelly and sweaty feet!
- We’re impressed by how well these shoes perform on uneven terrain.
- Though they’re available in four colorways, they, unfortunately, look similar.
Skechers Go Walk Evolution Ultra
Among all of the best Skechers shoes for walking, we think it’s safe to say that the Skechers Go Walk Evolution Ultra is second to none. One of the biggest selling points of these shoes is their weight. At only around seven ounces per shoe, they’re extremely lightweight. No matter how long you walk, you won’t be uncomfortable and you may even forget they’re on your feet!
In addition to that, they’re among the comfiest walking shoes available on the market. For instance, the air-cooled insole offers unmatched performance in warm temperatures, making these shoes highly breathable. Not to mention, the Ultra Go cushioning is super comfy. It’s as if you’re walking on clouds!
- They’re the perfect option for those looking for the best Sketcher shoe for walking that’s lightweight.
- The Ultra Go cushioning is excellent for walking all day.
- These shoes are available in many neutral colors, so you can pair them with almost any outfit.
- Though it’s not a big problem, some people may be annoyed by the squeaking sound these shoes produce on hardwood floors.
How To Choose The Best Skechers Shoes for Walking
Just like when you’re choosing the best tennis shoes for walking, there are some features that you need to pay attention to when you want to get the best Skechers shoes for walking. They include:
The best Sketchers shoe for walking should fit comfortably (if possible right out of the box). Generally, people want to have at least a half-inch of space between their longest toe and the shoe’s end. So, walking for hours will never be uncomfortable.
Different Skechers shoes will have different types of outsoles. For example, those who often walk indoors can get a pair with a perforated outsole. But for off-road adventures, getting something with a textured rubber outsole is better. However, if you want to be able to walk on different terrains, you should get a pair with a rugged outsole.
Many people love Skechers’ soft uppers as they’re comfy and highly breathable. However, they’re most likely not water-resistant. For something more durable and water-resistant, you should choose the best Skechers shoe for walking with leather uppers, though they’re not that breathable.
Are Skechers good to walk in?
Of course! Skechers shoes are famous for being lightweight and flexible, making them the perfect choice for walking.
What Skechers are best for walking on concrete all day?
For this situation, we think the Skechers Go Walk series is a nice option for those who want to get shoes for walking on concrete. The insole is well-cushioned and comfortable, and they’re also lightweight and highly breathable.
Are Skechers good for being on your feet all day?
This depends on the condition of your feet. However, most people don’t have any problem standing on their feet for a long time with Skechers shoes as they’re comfy and supportive.
Some images in this article are copyrighted by Skechers