Your campervan seating and bed are where you’ll sit back, relax, and unwind. Hence, they need to be chosen carefully, as they’re the foundation for a snug, happy, and cozy campervan home. There are many camper van bed seats, each with unique features and trade-offs. While some bed seats can be reupholstered, others start as bare frames that are later covered in the fabric of your choice. A camper van is essentially a van without a bed. Installing a camper van folding bed seat is a terrific way to increase the versatility and family-friendliness of your conversion van.
These are camper van seats, a removable cover, and even the front camper van seats. Classic camper van seats, camper van seats with storage, and even camper van bucket seats are some of the different canvas-per-seating alternatives on the market. Contrarily, camper van seats offer a variety of storage possibilities, including custom camper van seats. We shall thus examine the top camper van bed seats on Amazon in this article.
Table of contents
- RecPro 62 Sleeper Sofa
- ABE Non-Inflatable Car Mattress
- Milky House Car Air Mattress
- VaygWay Car Air Mattress
- BUFFING HERO Car Mattress Back Seat
- Conlia Car Air Mattress
- SAYGOGO Inflatable Car Air Mattress
- FBSPORT Bed Car Mattress
- PAVONI Air Camping Mattress Pad
- BUNOT Car Bed Backseat
- Byomostor Three-in-One Car Air Mattress
- OLIVIA & AIDEN Car Air Mattress
- Onirii Car Air Mattress
- Our Verdict!
- How to Choose the Best Campervan Bed Seats
- Can I add seats to my van?
- Can you put a couch in the back of a van?
- What is a captain seat in a van?
RecPro 62 Sleeper Sofa
Are you afraid of heights? No problem! With the RecPro 62″ Sleeper Sofa, you can still spend the night with your camping companion even if you don’t sleep too close to the ground. Although having an extra bed is nice, having little room might cause issues. You require a jack-knife sofa because of this. It’s simple to convert this RecPro sofa into a bed. Pull on the bottom of a couch three inches from the wall to convert it into a bed. Space is an issue, so let’s not begin because it is enormous. Put one of our best portable beds on top if you decide it’s too uncomfortable! It’s very handy, indeed. Check out this detailed YouTube review of this sofa.
- The all-metal mechanisms not only enhance durability but adds safety and security.
- The linen cloth material this sofa is made of is soft and breathable.
- The thick padding makes this couch ultra comfortable.
- It has very thin cushions, which might not be comfortable.
ABE Non-Inflatable Car Mattress
The ABE Non-Inflatable Car Mattress is a fabulous miniature camper van folding bed seat. It can be folded, which is simple storage when not in use. A camping mattress can be stored directly in the seat back or trunk. It does not take up space. Moreover, the camper van seat bed does not need to be inflated. It’s easier and faster to use. You don’t have to worry about air leaks in the mattress. Finally, both sides of the camper van bed seat can be used. One side is black premium PU leather, and the other is cartoon Oxford cloth. The kids will love it.
- It’s easy to install and does not require the use of a manual.
- It fits both cars and campervans perfectly.
- It can be folded easily, simple to pack and store when not in use.
- It is not waterproof, so keep it away from water.
Milky House Car Air Mattress
The Milky House Car Air Mattress is an excellent camper van folding bed seat. It’s made of high-quality flocking and PVC material, comfortable, breathable, durable, and wear-resistant. Using the new bonding technology, this car air bed is leakproof, waterproof, sweatproof, and easy to clean. Moreover, it adopts an anti-drop design, with an extra air chamber that protects the head and provides a safe car journey for your children and family. This car inflatable bed can also be used as a camper van bed seat. This campervan seat bed is an ideal gift that car lovers will love.
- It’s equipped with an electric air pump and three types of air nozzles to support any car use.
- It’s portable and can be folded and stored when no longer in use.
- It is easy to inflate and does so in less than ten minutes.
- It has to be inflated properly. If not, air doesn’t stay in throughout use.
VaygWay Car Air Mattress
The VaygWay Car Air Mattress has high-quality washable soft PVC flocking materials and components that ensure durability and longevity. Moreover, The camper van folding seat bed can be used on any occasion, anywhere you want. It will provide the comfort you need while having fun, even in the pool. Moreover, it’s designed to fit any car with a back seat and has space for the center console. Look no further if you’re looking for a portable and convenient camper van bed seat.
- It’s easy to use as it comes with an easy-to-read manual.
- It’s moisture-proof and has an anti-slip surface.
- This campervan bed seat is friction resistant and is of high tensile strength.
- It’s hard to inflate the mattress.
BUFFING HERO Car Mattress Back Seat
The BUFFING HERO Car Mattress Back Seat is a camper’s greatest foldable bed seat. It uses a special three-layer structure and sponge-wood-foam design to produce a plush, durable, and cozy mattress. If your air mattress keeps leaking, this is your best alternative. What’s more, this backseat mattress comes with reinforced buckles and straps. The loading tests show that it bears a maximum of 440 lbs. Also, the straps on the top of the side pads are adjustable to best fit the height of the back seat of any campervan.
- The installation is easy, and you can install it in two minutes.
- It can be easily folded into a large storage bin and is great for a picnic or daily storage.
- The outer Oxford fabric is durable and easy to clean.
- The campervan bed seat might be too hard and require a softer cushion.
Conlia Car Air Mattress
The Conlia Car Air Mattress is perfect for RVers, campers, and van lifers. It is cozy, kind to the skin, and provides environmental protection because it is constructed of premium PVC and thickened flocking. The fabric is more durable and stays inflated for a long time. Besides the above, a fender design is on the side to prevent children and puppies from falling or affecting their driving. If you’re also in the market for string lights, you should check out our best string lights for campers.
- It’s equipped with a portable electric air pump in about three minutes for easy inflation.
- It’s made for home, campervan, and camping use.
- The thick PVC material is wear-resistant and pressure-resistant and can withstand the weight of 400 lbs.
- The bed seat might not be long enough for an adult using it in the back seat.
SAYGOGO Inflatable Car Air Mattress
The SAYGOGO Inflatable Car Air Mattress is an excellent, stylish campervan bed seat. Do you have a huge RV the entire family uses to travel by road in the cold winters? Then you need this campervan bed seat which adopts a honeycomb structural design for comfort and adds an extra air chamber for leaning. The height is adjustable, ensuring it fits your car better! Moreover, it’s a good choice for a car to travel with family. After a long time driving, you may need a good sleep, so this way, the car bed helps a lot. Meanwhile, it’s also a good camping tent bed!
- The campervan bed seat saves space and is easy to carry.
- It’s easy for everyone, and there’s an instruction in the package.
- It’s not just compact and portable but also easy to clean.
- This system has no support under the mattress where the bump between the foot wells is.
FBSPORT Bed Car Mattress
The FBSPORT Bed Car Mattress is yet another great campervan folding bed seat. This campervan bed seat is commonly used in any mainstream model of cars and SUVs. It’s great for camping, festivals, surf trips, travel, and adventures. This inflatable mattress flat is wide and comfortable. What’s more, this FBSPORT best seat guarantees that children will sleep on the mattress and enjoy a relaxed time, getting rid of the boredom of the journey.
- It’s an upgraded car travel inflatable air mattress with a back cushion.
- This campervan bed seat can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- The air pump can inflate the mattress in less than one minute.
- After ten hours of use, it leaks and must be inflated again.
PAVONI Air Camping Mattress Pad
The PAVONI Air Camping Mattress Pad is an excellent campervan bed seat. This campervan bed seat is a quick and simple portable sleeping option. Say goodbye to restless nights spent in an uncomfortable position that strains your neck and back. The campervan sleeping seat is also the perfect size for most SUVs, RVs, and minivans, thanks to its foldable wings and pillow! The durable design of our car mattress makes it extra-resistant to wear, tear, and extreme weather conditions, ensuring a long life.
- The air pump inflates/deflates the car air mattress bed in minutes.
- It comes with a bag for convenient storage.
- It offers comfort during the winter chill for a warm night’s slumber.
- The wings might be a little difficult to inflate.
BUNOT Car Bed Backseat
The BUNOT Car Bed Backseat is another amazing campervan bed seat. This campervan from BUNOT is quick and easy to install. Also, it’s durable and has no leakage problems. The attractive designs make it suitable for your child and pet. It’s foldable, making it easy to store in your trunk. It also comes with a sturdy black bag that is easy to carry. Finally, it can be hung as a temporary store in front of the back seat. The classic design means that it’ll fit in any space beautifully. Do you want to go camping but don’t know where to go? Are you living in Yosemite, or would you like to camp there? If you are, then you should check out the best camping sites in Yosemite.
- It’s made of a quality dual-sided material, one side of Oxford Polyester and the other of Ice silk.
- It can be easily detached and packed when not in use.
- It’s great as a car seat cover for dogs, as well as for a picnic and camping.
- It’s a bit pricey compared to other items on this list.
Byomostor Three-in-One Car Air Mattress
The Byomostor Three-in-One Car Air Mattress is a top-notch foldable bed seat for campers. This tiny campervan’s material is smooth and thick, keeping you warm throughout the night. Each half of the section, which may hold two sleepers, has the primary sleeping space, barrier support, and raised neck and head support. This campervan bed seat is designed with six air chambers and comes with two square fillers for the cargo area, and the back seat uses to meet your needs. It fits most SUVs, MPV trunks, Minivan Sedan and Teslas. If you are looking for a camping essential car mattress, this is the one you must have!
- It’s easy to inflate and comes with an easy-to-read manual.
- The flocked top and PVC cover make it soft and comfortable to sleep on.
- This campervan bed seat is convenient and cost-effective.
- Only available in one color, which might not be convenient for you.
OLIVIA & AIDEN Car Air Mattress
The OLIVIA & AIDEN Car Air Mattress isn’t a campervan bed seat but a popular car air mattress for RVers, campers, and van lifers. It’s made to slide comfortably over the backseat and features a bottom section that keeps it flat for better comfort. Better yet, it inflates and deflates quickly and easily with the included electric air pump to make it easier for you to use on the go with less effort.
The portable vehicle inflatable mattress is a great feature of this fireplace since it provides body support when you sleep in your car, truck, or SUV when traveling or camping. Also, the unique design keeps it flat in the backseat by filling the space between the seat and the floorboards.
- It comes with a soft, breathable top for extra comfort while in use.
- It’s crafted with durable PVC that provides ribbed air cushioning.
- It is quick and easy to inflate as it comes with an electric pump.
- The electric pump is not water resistant and should be kept from moisture.
Onirii Car Air Mattress
The Onirii Car Air Mattress is the greatest van bed seat. Flocking and thick, high-quality PVC is used to create this tiny campervan bed seat. It protects the environment and is kind to the skin. Your youngster won’t fall into the front row thanks to the child’s generally pro design when you’re driving. Also, the vertical stripe pattern adds comfort and promotes relaxation.
The lengthy foot pier and sturdy support give the impression of a real bed. The air mattress can be rapidly inflated thanks to the campervan’s fast-charging electric pump powered by the car. Making it the best campervan bed seat on this list, hence why it’s number one.
- The two-pillow design makes your rest more comfortable.
- The design of the child headgear better protects the safety of children and adults.
- The stripe design improves comfort, and the sticking back makes people more comfortable.
While we made a list of the 13 best camper van bed seats, you might not entirely agree with our overall best, the Onirii Inflatable Car Air Mattress. It might not be ideal for you. That’s why we’ve broken our list down into various best choices according to different needs and features:
- Best value for money: BUFFING HERO Non-Inflatable Car Mattress Back Seat
- Most portable: BUNOT Car Bed Backseat
- Most compact: ABE Non-Inflatable Car Mattress
- Best for families: Milky House Car Air Mattress
How to Choose the Best Campervan Bed Seats
Your campervan bed and chairs are the cozy areas where you can recline, unwind, and unwind. They are the cornerstone of a comfortable, joyful, and cozy campervan. We’ll go over some aspects so you can determine whether you want something more stylish or more durable based on your personal preferences.
Permanent or Non-Permanent Setup
You can get a camper bed seat in a variety of methods. If you need to save room, you can have a campervan sleeping seat that is foldable, convertible, and stowaway.
Direction or Orientation
The type of van you have and the amount of space you’re willing to give up will determine this. A bed that spans the van’s width (which saves space but may be too short for some persons) or one that runs the length of the vehicle are both options (takes up more room but will be longer).
Your van’s arrangement will determine this. However, most van lifers place the campervan bed seat in the back of the car.
Can I add seats to my van?
In contrast to cars and sedans, vans feature plenty of interior space for additional passenger seating. Add additional van budget seats to increase the number of seats in your van. This will more than double the number of seats you currently have.
Can you put a couch in the back of a van?
Average single or two-seat sofas will fit in a tiny cargo van, but you would need to utilize a full-size cargo van for three or four-seat couches. Of course, there are five or six-seat couches, but unless they are sectional, they will not fit in any cargo van, necessitating a larger box van.
What is a captain seat in a van?
In the second row of many minivans and three-row SUVs, there are two options for seating: captain’s chairs, which are two seats on either side of the vehicle, or benches, which are three seats across but are never actually benches.