After a long, tiring day, sleeping on your soft, cloud-like bed is the first thing on your mind. Well, guess who also needs a comfy bed! Yep, it’s your dog! Since dogs sleep a lot, they need a high-quality bed to snooze on, just like humans do! Trust us; a dog bed is a great investment to make sure your beloved furry friend always has a good night’s sleep. And if you get one of the best Chewy .com dog beds, you don’t have to think of getting a new one every year as they’re of high quality and can last for years. Below is a list of the best dog beds on Chewy that you can buy. Warning: your dog might not want to sleep on the cold, hard floor anymore once you give them one of these beds! Here are our picks!
Coolaroo The Original Elevated Dog Bed
We can assure you only a handful of Chewy .com dog beds look like the Coolaroo The Original Elevated Dog Bed! Just like the brand’s name suggests, this is a cool dog bed designed for cool dogs. Its cot-like design is unique, allowing your furry one to nap without touching the floor. Don’t worry, as the HDPE fabric is super breathable! Like other high-tech pet products on Chewy, we love how innovative this bed is!
Thanks to its elevated design, this bed is the perfect option for dogs who are trying to reduce stress on their joints. If you have older dogs, this bed is the paw-fect option. What’s more, we also love how this lightweight bed is great for indoors and outdoors. If you want to bring your dog to the beach or go camping together, don’t forget to take this bed with you! And compared to other dog beds on Chewy, this one is more affordable!
- Its lightweight design makes it the perfect option for travel
- Cleaning it is a piece of cake, as all you need is water or a damp towel
- The fabric of this bed is recyclable, making it an eco-friendly option
- Due to the frame, this bed isn’t the best option for heavy or large dogs
Chuckit! Travel Pillow Dog Bed
Does your dog loves camping or traveling the world with you? If so, look no further than Chuckit! Travel Pillow Dog Bed, one of the lightest Chewy .com dog beds! As if it isn’t obvious enough, this bed is made for travel. It’s only 1.1 lbs, making it one of the most lightweight dog beds on Chewy. And thanks to its construction, it can be easily folded.
In addition to that, this portable dog bed also comes with a stuff sack. Measuring 30 x 39 inches, we’re sure it’s big enough for your dog. Soft to the touch, washing this bed is also easy. It’s machine-washable and breathable material allows it to dry quickly. Does your dog enjoy water activities, too? Then you should get one of these Chewy dog life jackets to keep them safe!
- Though lightweight and affordable, this bed is surprisingly durable as well
- Unlike some dog beds on Chewy, no assembly is required
- It can easily accommodate small to large dog breeds
- Design-wise, this dog bed may not be the most appealing option
HappyCare Textiles Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed
Among all of the dog beds on Chewy, HappyCare Textiles Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed has to be one of the best! Giving this dog bed to your fido is like gifting them a private, exclusive couch! The low bolsters are the highlight, as dogs can easily step in and out of bed easily. They can also act as a resting spot for your dog’s head and neck.
Another thing that makes this bed one of the top Chewy .com dog beds is its fabric. It’s extremely soft, making it the perfect dreamy spot for dogs to snuggle and take a quick nap. Don’t worry, as cleaning it is nothing but a breeze. Simply remove the orthopedic insert and throw the bed into your washing machine! Easy peasy!
- Though lightweight, this bed has plenty of space for your dog
- Pet owners don’t have to worry as this dog bed is a breeze to clean
- Its beautiful design is suitable for your living room, family room, and anywhere in your house
- It’s only available in two color options, which are Gray and Brown
FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Sofa Dog Bed
Whether you have a puppy or an older dog, you can’t go wrong with FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Sofa Dog Bed. The highlight of this product is none other than its sofa design. As one of the most popular Chewy .com dog beds, it allows your little buddy to lounge like a boss and have a good night’s rest every single night after a long day of playing.
Furthermore, we’re huge fans of the supportive bolsters. They’re soft but firm at the same time, allowing your dog to snuggle comfortably. Don’t be surprised to find your dog lying on their head on the bolsters all day long! What’s more, this bed is an amazing option for older dogs that can’t jump on the couch but need somewhere cozy to rest.
- Its sofa design is perfect for pets of all ages, so they don’t have to struggle to get up on your couch.
- It’s available in a wide variety of colorways, but our favorite is the Granite Gray, as it looks the most luxurious.
- The foam base of this bed is thick enough so your dog won’t touch the floor when they’re napping.
- Some pet owners might find this bed to be a little bit pricey. But we think it’s worth the money, though
FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Dog Bed
We’re sure your fido loves napping, right? So, why not give them the best nap of their lives with the FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Dog Bed? As one of the top Chewy .com dog beds, this bed has a step-on mat design. Thanks to the bed’s super thoughtful design, we think it’s a nice option for older and disabled dogs. Of course, puppies can sleep on this mat, too!
However, the best thing about this dog bed is that it has five foam options to choose from. They include fiber-filled, convolute orthopedic foam, full support solid orthopedic foam, memory top foam, and cooling gel top foam. The more, the merrier, right? Psst, this bed is so comfy that your baby may even want to take a nap there!
- The surface of this bed is gentle on your dog’s paws and noses
- Comes with a removable bed cover, which is also machine washable
- This dog bed is backed by a 90-day limited coverage against material defects
- Not the best option for dogs who love chewing on stuff
Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Dog Bed
While hundreds of Chewy .com dog beds are available on the market, our number one pick is Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Dog Bed. Living up to its name, this product can effortlessly calm anxious pets and relax them. Put your little friend on this bed, and it’ll be at ease in no time. One of the main reasons why dogs are obsessed with this bed is because it’s unbelievably soft and fluffy!
When it comes to aesthetics, we think this has to be one of the most fancy-looking dog beds on Chewy. The bed’s plush texture feels extremely luxurious and maybe even softer than your dog’s! What’s more, you can choose from many color options and sizes. So, you can easily pick one that matches the colors of your beloved home and one that’s not too big or small.
- Its donut shape makes it an ideal option for dogs who love curling up
- The bed’s raised rim gives your pet a sense of security and head support
- It has a water and dirt-resistant bottom
- Though high quality, this bed isn’t indestructible
How To Choose The Best Chewy.com Dog Beds
When shopping for the best Chewy .com dog beds, the following features can make a world of difference!
One of the most obvious features to look for is the size of the bed. Your dog should be able to spread out on the bed with its limbs fully stretched. Small dogs can use large beds, but a tiny bed for a huge dog will never work.
The best Chewy .com dog beds should also be comfortable. You can try looking for beds with plush covers, soft bolsters, breathable materials, or nooks where your furry friends can dig.
Last but not least, the top dog beds on Chewy should be durable. Though no bed is safe from dogs that love to tear things apart, you can look for a bed that has no visible tassels or long threads. We suggest getting a bed that has a durable cover material like nylon, canvas, or microfiber.
Do dogs prefer firm or soft beds?
Both! Dogs don’t need super-duper soft beds, but they should be soft enough to provide the right amount of comfort. Also, they should be firm enough so dogs won’t sink!
Should a dog bed be bigger than your dog?
Yes! Your dog bed should be bigger (but not too big) than your dog, so it has enough space for your dog to stretch its body and snuggle.
Where should you put your dog’s bed?
The ideal spots to put your dog bed are those that are away from foot traffic. You can put it close to your bedroom or even adjacent to your bed!
Some images on this article are copyrighted by Chewy.com