Are you looking for a change to your RV interior look? You don’t need to do much to get a new style. Sometimes simple changes like changing the covers for camper cushions can do the job. Replacement covers for RV cushions are sold everywhere. There are slipover covers, patterned covers, and many more options. You might get confused by the so many options available today.
This review will give you a glimpse of the top 13 covers for camper cushions that might give your RV sofa a new design. Moreover, they might act as protective layers if you want to maintain the chairs and couches inside the RV.
Check out this review of the top 13 covers for cushions, and don’t forget to check the buying guide if you didn’t find what you’re looking for.
Table of contents
- ZYXFYY Stretch Sofa Seat Cushion Cover
- Juvale Replacement Cushion Slipcover
- SearchI Printed Sofa Couch Cushion Cover
- Yates Home Leather Couch Cushion Slipcover
- Hyha Printed Sofa Couch Cushion Cover
- Subrtex Velvet Plush Sofa Slipcover
- Naturoom Linen Couch Cushion Cover
- H.VERSAILTEX Stretch Velvet T-Cushion Slipcovers
- NC Home Sofa Seat Cushion Cover
- Super Stretch Individual Seat Cushion Cover
- CHUN YI Couch Cushion Cover
- Flamingo P High Stretch Seat Cushion Cover
- Hokway Stretch Couch Cushion Slipcover
- Our Verdict!
- How To Choose The Best Covers for Camper Cushions
- How do I change the covers of the camper cushions?
- How do I wash seat cushions?
- How do I measure cushion covers?
ZYXFYY Stretch Sofa Seat Cushion Cover
ZYXFYY Stretch Sofa Seat Cushion Cover offers a wide selection of slipcovers for camper cushions. There are seater covers, chaise covers, and backrest covers. Moreover, packs of more than one cover for those with larger sofas. One option here is to pick different matching colors for the seats to enhance the overall look of your sofa.
Apart from the colors, the cover is made of spandex and polyester. Both materials together result in a stretchy and very flexible cover that fits almost all cushions. However, the material isn’t the thickest ever. Thus, it isn’t the most durable option you’ll find on this list.
- The fabrics are stretchable fitting different types of cushions
- The material has waterproof features
- It’s a slipover cover that is easy to install and remove
- The material isn’t the thickest option
Juvale Replacement Cushion Slipcover
Juvale Replacement Cushion Slipcover is one of those slip covers for camper cushions that fit special cushions only at certain dimensions. The cover is designed with some stretch in the fabrics to fit a cushion with a length from 59 inches to 75 inches and a width from 20 inches to almost 27 inches. These are nearly the same as most loveseats and recliners many campers use.
Moving to the material, it’s made of checkered polyester. The material is more protective than the above one. It’s also crease-resistant. It always stays in shape, even if you sleep on the seat. Even when you wash it, you don’t need to iron it to get the shape back.
- It’s made of a quality material that doesn’t crease
- The available colors are so elegant
- The cover can be washed using a washing machine
- There are no available sizes or different shapes
SearchI Printed Sofa Couch Cushion Cover
Aside from the solid-colored options, SearchI Printed Sofa Couch Cushion Cover has a wide selection of patterns. Those Replacement covers for RV cushions are made for untraditional RV owners who always look for differences. There are different patterns, such as flower patterns, leaf patterns, stripes, and many more options. You have a lot to browse here.
To prevent this cover from sliding, there is an elastic bottom band that holds the cover around the cushion. Plus, there are elastic straps and buckles to hold it tighter. This way, the cover will never move an inch away from the cushion. Yet, make sure of the size before buying because this cover seems a bit smaller than most covers for camper cushions.
- It comes in different patterns and designs to choose from
- The cover is a blend of polyester and spandex for elasticity
- It comes in a non-slip design with an elastic bottom band and buckled straps
- The cover width looks somehow smaller than other cushion covers
Yates Home Leather Couch Cushion Slipcover
Travelers who choose luxurious leather furniture have an option here to consider. When it’s time to replace your leather sofa’s cushion covers, Yates Home Leather Couch Sofa Cushion Slipcover is your first choice to consider. It’s made of PU leather with great durability and premium quality. You don’t have to compensate for the quality anymore.
Above that, the price is quite reasonable considering it’s a leather cover. For various choices, different colors look elegant in leather, such as black, grey, ivory, and brown. Further, the brand offers different sizes of regular chairs, loveseats, and sofas.
- One of the few options coming in leather material
- It’s very easy to install and remove
- There are different colors and seat cushion options
- It isn’t waterproof as expected
Hyha Printed Sofa Couch Cushion Cover
The most colorful cover for camper cushions is Hyha Printed Sofa Couch Cushion Cover. It’s another funky option for cool campers and RVs to change how your RV’s interior look totally. If you think it’s too much, you might only change one of the cushions and leave the others in solid colors. Another option is to use those replacement covers for RV cushions for one or two chairs and leave the large sofa in one of the colors found in the pattern. The colorful design gives you a wide range of ideas to leverage the style of your camper.
Aside from the design and colors, the cover is slip-resistant with an elastic strap from the bottom. It isn’t a buckled strap. Yet, it’ll do its job of holding the cover in its place.
- It’s very elastic and stretchable to suit cushions with different dimensions
- It’s non-slipping with an elastic strap on the bottom
- The patterns are so colorful and vibrant
- The colors may fade out if left in the sun for too long
Subrtex Velvet Plush Sofa Slipcover
Subrtex Velvet Plush Sofa Slipcover is a nice yet, expensive slip cover for camper cushions. However, the price is justified here because the material is worth it. It isn’t only polyester and spandex like most other covers for camper cushions, but it also includes plush and velvet. Thus, it’s a kind of luxurious option for campers. Check the official website‘s complete description of the material and other stuff.
If you’re looking for protection, this is one of the replacement covers for RV cushions to go for. It’s a bit thicker than other polyester covers. Plus, it’s so soft and comfy, thanks to the velvet material. Best of all, it’s machine-washable, so you won’t find it hard to maintain the cleanliness of this cover.
- The material is very luxurious and a bit thick
- It’s available in different sizes and colors
- It’s very protective against scratches and spills
- It isn’t very stretchable, so it doesn’t fit all RV cushions
Naturoom Linen Couch Cushion Cover
Some people might want all the camper sofas to have the same color. Thus, Naturoom Linen Couch Cushion Cover offers different slip covers for camper cushions in different colors. Also, you can check the covers for camper couches as well to get everything matched together.
The cover is made of linen, a very basic material that feels soft and looks good. Further, it’s suitable for different seasons, whether winter or summer. It’s similar to the materials used to make clothes we wear demi-seasons. If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, the manufacturer guarantees you a 365-day period to return or replace the cover. Yet, we’re sure it will satisfy your needs.
- You can tie it from on bottom side to prevent it from sliding
- It’s made of linen fabrics that suit different seasons
- The manufacturer offers a 365-day guarantee period
- The material might pill after use for some time
H.VERSAILTEX Stretch Velvet T-Cushion Slipcovers
Velvet is common among camper owners looking for luxe designs and colors. The colors in velvet materials are so vibrant and attractive, like this burgundy color in the image below. H.VERSAILTEX Stretch Velvet T-Cushion Slipcovers are very comfortable and soft, like the other option we mentioned above. Also, the material doesn’t wrinkle easily.
Similarly, the installation process is so easy. It’s a slipover cover that doesn’t slide because it has an elastic strap to hold the cover tightly to the cushion. Also, there is a hook on one side that attaches to a loop on the other side. So it doesn’t slide, and at the same time, it’s installed easily. Check out a full review of this item in this detailed YouTube review.
- The velvet material is plush and luxurious
- The installation process is very easy
- It’s very soft and comfy
- The cover is a bit small in size
NC Home Sofa Seat Cushion Cover
The best value-for-money option is the NC Home Sofa Seat Cushion Cover. Those slip covers for camper cushions are water-repellent, so they work best for those who have kids and pets. However, they aren’t totally 100% waterproof, so you need to take care anyways.
The cover is stretchable, and the fabrics are of premium quality. Also, it’s breathable, so it won’t smell bad or collect mold or stain. At the same time, they’re sold at a reasonable price, that’s why we believe it’s the best value for money.
- The price is very reasonable considering the quality
- It’s very protective and waterproof
- Those replacement covers for RV cushions are easy to install
- The lighter colors are see-through
Super Stretch Individual Seat Cushion Cover
The most stretchable slip covers for camper cushions are Super Stretch Individual Seat Cushion Covers. Those covers are made of a very stretchable material; even the bottom of the cover has an elastic band for more stretchability and flexibility. Furthermore, the material is Eco-friendly for those who care about nature.
Regarding the colors, there are many color options available. You’ll get confused with the many colors, so we recommend you check all the colors to choose the most suitable ones. All of them are so vibrant, with dark and light options to match all tastes.
- The cushion covers are wrinkle-free
- The material is Eco-friendly
- It’s very breathable and soft
- They aren’t the most durable option
CHUN YI Couch Cushion Cover
Most color options for slip covers for camper cushions come in the CHUN YI Couch Cushion Cover. This brand offers a wide selection of colors for all the sizes and options available. Some attractive, trendy colors such as teal and violet suit a modern décor. On the other side, there are nude colors such as ivory white and blue-purple for a bastille color pallet in your RV furniture.
Although the cushions are sold in three different size options, some people suggested adding other larger sizes. The material is already stretchable and flexible to fit different cushions. However, larger pull-out couches for RVs won’t fit. The product has a clear measuring guide, so measure your cushions first before buying.
- The cushion is available in many color options
- It has an elastic band to prevent sliding
- It’s available in three sizes with a bit of stretch in the fabrics to fit in-between sizes
- It would have been better if there were larger sizes
Flamingo P High Stretch Seat Cushion Cover
Flamingo P High Stretch Seat Cushion Cover aren’t the waterproof covers you’re looking for, yet, they can serve other extremely important functions. They are made of spandex; thus, they offer some stretch. However, spandex is so breathable, and it lets water in easily. On the other side, it’s so soft and wrinkle-free. You can wash it regularly without needing to dry or iron it afterward.
The most important feature of this cover is that it’s large in size. In fact, it’s offered in more than one option, but it’s generally large compared to other covers. So, if you believe the couch inside your camper is on the larger side, go for this cover.
- The material is super stretchable
- It’s relatively large compared to similar covers
- Installation and removal are so easy
- It isn’t waterproof or water-repellent
Hokway Stretch Couch Cushion Slipcover
Made of jacquard stretch fabric, Hokway Stretch Couch Cushion Slipcover made the best slip covers for camper cushions. Those covers are so soft, flexible, and comfortable. The fabrics are well-knitted to offer a long-lasting product that changes how your sofa looks and, even more, protects the cushions.
What’s more, it’s one of the easiest options to install and remove. Those are slipover covers, so you don’t need more than a few seconds to get those on. Whether you have an L-shaped sofa, a T-shaped cushion, or even a regular seat, the covers will go well with all of them, provided that the cushions are separated. Even camper van seats can get covered with those cushion covers. Hence, they’re a very practical choice to make. You can learn more about those covers in this detailed video review on YouTube.
- The material is soft and flexible
- It doesn’t crease or wrinkle with using or washing
- The installation process is the easiest
- It would have been better with an elastic strap to prevent slipping off
No doubt that Hokway Stretch Couch Cushion Slipcover is the best slip cover for camper cushions on this list. Yet, there are other perfect products with special features if you’re looking for something very specific. We summed up the top four we believe many people might be interested in.
- Most color options: CHUN YI Couch Cushion Cover
- Most stretchable: Super Stretch Individual Seat Cushion Cover
- Best value for money: NC Home Sofa Seat Cushion Cover
- Most colorful: Hyha Printed Sofa Couch Cushion Cover
How To Choose The Best Covers for Camper Cushions
Willing to get replacement covers for RV cushions? It isn’t a big deal; make up your mind about the most important features to look for. Here is a breakdown of those features to help you make an informed decision.
The fabrics or the material used are the first things to check, as it actually depends on why you want to get a cushion cover. If the goal is to protect the cushion, you need to get a slightly thick material. On the other side, choose a softer material such as cotton or linen if you want to feel comfy sitting on the cushion. Similarly, stretchable fabrics are always the best because they can slip over different seats.
The second feature to think of is the design of the cover. There are some covers designed only to fit certain types of couches or sofas. Others are universal covers that can slip over a T-shaped or L-shaped cushion. Also, it’s important to measure the cushion and see if the cover will fit this cushion or not before buying.
The color is the last feature we’ll take about here. The colors can totally change the way your couch looks. So, try to pick matching colors for the camper’s couches, sofas, loveseats, and recliner chairs. If you choose colorful slip covers for camper cushions, then you need to match the surroundings with this cover. Also, it won’t be a very good idea to make everything so colorful as it might seem very noisy and distorting.
How do I change the covers of the camper cushions?
If they’re sewen, you’ll need a pair of scissors to remove the old ones first. Next, try to pick slip covers as they don’t need sewing.
How do I wash seat cushions?
You can wash seat cushions easily using the washing machine but with cold water and no heat-drying. It’s better to check the washing instructions of each piece first, as the materials differ.
How do I measure cushion covers?
The replacement covers for RV cushions should be measured from three directions, length, width, and height. You should do the same for the seat cushion to match them together.