Spending most of your time inside a camper? You aren’t alone. Many people use their campers and RVs just like their homes. However, campers and RVs are smaller, so, it’s difficult to fit home furniture in such small spaces. Hence, those items that serve more than one purpose are the best when it comes to setting up your RV. One of those useful items is the pull out couch for RV. Camper pull out couches are sofas with an extra part that looks like a mattress. This part is retractable, in other words, you can pull it out when you need a bed and push it back again to get a sofa or a chair. The idea of camper pull out couches is that they save space as you have a bed and a sofa or a couch in the same product.
There are endless designs and types of pull out couches. Further, they come in different materials, so, you have a wide selection of items to match the RV interior together. With this variety of options, you might get lost in what suits an RV and what does not. For this reason, we’re here to help. We compiled a list of the 13 best pull out sofas suitable for an RV to choose from. We’ll also tell you how to choose the best couch based on some criteria described below. Continue reading to get the knowledge you need to make the most informed decision.
Table of contents
- RecPro RV Trifold Loveseat
- Gynsseh Pull Out Sofa Sleeper
- RecPro Charles Collection
- NOSGA 3 Seater Pull-Out Sofa
- Merax Reversible Pull Out Sleeper
- HONBAY Convertible Sectional Sofa
- Devion Furniture Contemporary Reversible Sectional Sofa
- Antetek Modern Chenille Loveseat Sleeper Sofa
- Polibi Modern Convertible Sleeper Sofa Bed
- Safstar Floor Folding Couch
- ZTOZZ Keln Convertible Sleeper Loveseat
- Melpomene Convertible Sectional Sofa
- Ainfox Ottoman Sofa Bed
- Our Verdict!
- How To Choose The Best Pull out couch for RV?
- Can I use a normal couch inside my camper?
- What other furniture pieces do I need in an RV?
- What is a suitable size for a camper pull out couch?
RecPro RV Trifold Loveseat
One of the best brands for camper pull out couches and sofas, in general, is RecPro. It’s a great company selling many camping accessories and electronics. RecPro RV Trifold Loveseat is the first choice for the best pull out couch for camper. It’s a trifold sofa which means it unfolds into three pieces to become a bed. The best thing is that the bed is full-size. Also, it can accommodate two people on the same bed.
However, the sofa is very space-saving. It’s a bit compact with no useless space in decorative features, just the sofa and the cushions you’ll use for sleeping. Saving space is the first main feature RV owners are always looking for. In addition, the couch is as comfortable as a bed. Thus, it’s a winner among all camper pull out couches.
- It can fit easily through the doors of small RVs
- The sofa is very easy to install and pull out into a bed
- Best of all, it’s space-saving. For the full dimensions and specs, check RecPro’s official website
- The couch seems too expensive compared to other similar RV couches
Gynsseh Pull Out Sofa Sleeper
Gynsseh Pull Out Sofa Sleeper is a great pull out couch for camper if you want a sofa, a bed, and a loveseat at the same time. The backrest of this couch is adjustable; it has three levels, so you can adjust it according to the style of the seat you want. It can be 100% flat for an RV bed, or a bit inclined for a loveseat, or a normal chaise. On the other side, the bottom part is pulled out to get a long sleeper bed.
The couch comes in many colors to fit all RV interiors. You can find gray, khaki, brown, and light blue colors, for example. Some of the colors come in velvet material, and others are leather, which makes a difference in the color shade. We especially love the velvet colors such as this velvet green one in the image blue. It’s so attractive and edgy for modern campers.
- You can choose from a wide selection of colors
- The backrest is adjusted into three levels for different types of seats
- It has wheels for easy movements and maneuvering
- The assembly instructions aren’t clear or informative
RecPro Charles Collection
The second product from RecPro is RecPro Charles Collection. This sofa is a bit different from the others. It includes a mat inside that you pull out to get a bed mattress. That’s why it’s sometimes called hide-a-bed. It means the bed is hidden inside the sofa or couch. The mattress inside is memory foam, it’s one of the best materials ever. You might be interested in checking those memory foam camper van mattresses as well.
Apart from the mattress, the couch itself is very comfortable. It’s made of faux leather, in particular, polyurethane material, hence, it’s very easy to clean as well. Just wipe it with a damp cloth and no need for running water at all.
- The couch is made of high-quality materials inside and outside
- The bed mattress can be hidden inside the couch
- The memory foam material is so comfortable
- There wasn’t a mount or any latch to fix the sofa to the RV floor
NOSGA 3 Seater Pull-Out Sofa
NOSGA 3 Seater Pull-Out Sofa combines two different styles in addition to a sleeper in one product. This sofa lets you have a variety of options according to how many seats you need right now. The first option is a traditional sofa with three seats. The second option is an L-shaped couch for an additional seat or space to lounge. The last option is the sleeper or bed when you pull out the two pull-out sections at the same time.
Generally, this sofa can accommodate three people at the same time and sometimes more. As a bed, it’s suitable for one person only to feel comfortable while sleeping. Moreover, pulling out the bottom section to get a bed is very easy for a practical lifestyle.
- It offers three options for a couch
- The padding of the sofa is firm but comfortable
- It’s very practical in terms of space-saving
- Would have been better if the backrest could be inclined to get full bed size
Merax Reversible Pull Out Sleeper
Merax Reversible Pull Out Sleeper offers one of the best camper pull out couches with a lot of options to choose from. The options include an L-shaped sofa with three seats or a loveseat couch with only two seats. Another option is a small 50-inches couch for very small RVs. Moreover, the options include different colors such as green, grey, white, brown, and navy blue.
Aside from the available options, the sofa is padded with high-density foam for your comfort. The manufacturers didn’t forget the sofa would be used for sleeping, thus, the padding was made of foam to offer maximum comfort and ease while sleeping. Plus, the outer fabrics are 100% polyester, so it won’t feel itchy or sweaty in case of hot weather.
- The manufacturer offers a lot of sizes and colors
- It’s padded with high-density foam and covered with polyester fabric
- The ottoman can be placed on either the left or the right side
- Although the padding is comfortable, it’s not thick enough for an every night bed
HONBAY Convertible Sectional Sofa
The best space-saving pull out couch for RV is HONBAY Convertible Sectional Sofa. This sofa isn’t exactly a pull-out sofa similar to the other options on the list. It’s an L-shaped sofa with an extra ottoman part to be placed in front of the single seat, thus, you get a sleeper bed. Even more, each seat has a storage space inside, thus, you can save extra space by storing unnecessary things or that stuff you don’t use regularly.
Apart from that, the sofa looks so modern. It fits the modern interior designs most campers and RVs have nowadays. The colors are also modern and catchy such as this blue or bluish-grey one. You can add some decorative cushions to leverage the design and add an accent to the overall design.
- It’s small in size and very space-saving
- Every seat can be used as a container for storing things
- It’s filled with high-density sponge fabric for your comfort
- The polyester material of the cover isn’t the most comfortable thing ever
Devion Furniture Contemporary Reversible Sectional Sofa
For campers who don’t want to break their wallet but need a practical pull out couch for RV, Devion Furniture Contemporary Reversible Sectional Sofa has a few features you’ll love a lot. The sofa is small enough to save a lot of space. It also has a storage area under one of its sections. Speaking of the sections, this sofa can be assembled in different ways. In other words, the long part can be on the right or on the left, according to the design of your RV.
Moving to the pull-out part, the couch is designed to be converted into a sleeper in just one second. Just pull out the additional part to get a full-size bed immediately. We said it won’t break the wallet as this sofa is a lot cheaper than many similar options on the list. For a full review of this couch, check this video from World of Tech.
- It doesn’t feel or look bulky when placed inside an RV
- There is a storage space under one of the sections
- Assembling this couch is very easy and doesn’t essentially need an expert
- The couch feels slightly firm the first few times you use it
Antetek Modern Chenille Loveseat Sleeper Sofa
Antetek Modern Chenille Loveseat Sleeper Sofa is a great pull out couch for RV coming in different colors and a modern design. The couch is composed of two large seats and a pull-out section for a sleeper sofa. Further, it features two large pockets on both sides to store things that you usually lose, such as TV or air conditioner remote controls, cell phones, or even magazines and books.
On the other side, the backrest of the sofa is adjustable. There are three different adjustments for this backrest, so, you can either get a loveseat, chaise lounge, or a sleeper bed. Moreover, the armrests are removable if you want more space and a more-looking sleeper bed.
- It can be used as a lounge or a sleeper bed
- The armrests are removable, whereas the backrest is adjustable
- The outer fabric is made of chenille material for longevity and a modern look
- When it’s converted to a sleeper bed, it seems a bit short
Polibi Modern Convertible Sleeper Sofa Bed
The best modern-style pull out couch for RV is Polibi Modern Convertible Sleeper Sofa Bed. When we say it’s a modern pull-out sofa, we mean it for different reasons. The leather fabrics, overall design, and the small details it includes. One of those details is the USB charging port on one side of the sofa. Hence, you can lounge on the sofa while charging your mobile phone just beside your seat.
Additionally, the sofa has wheels for moving it easily inside your RV. This way, you don’t need any kind of assembly or even any instructions to get this inside your camper. It’s ready to be used as a couch or a sleeper once you receive it. Just move it on the wheels and place it wherever it fits and then you’re all set up.
- It leverages a modern interior design
- The sofa has two USB charging ports for mobile phones and similar devices
- It’s ready to use with no assembly needed
- The leather material looks modern but it isn’t the best during hot weather
Safstar Floor Folding Couch
The best pull out couch for small RVs is Safstar Floor Folding Couch, we believe you have already known why from the image! This couch isn’t a sofa with a wooden or metal frame like other sofas on the list. Instead, it’s a sleeper floor sofa bed with a backrest that can be adjusted into six positions. Starting with the 90-degree option to the completely flat one. In between, you have four other angles to lounge comfortably on your floor RV couch.
You might ask yourself, why would I get such a couch when you can just invest in a quality queen mattress for the camper? At the end, they both serve the same thing, and it’s the same idea. Well, this couch, as we said earlier, is adjustable, so, you have more than one option in the same product. Moreover, it’s easily stored anywhere without occupying space. Plus, you don’t need to place it over a frame or anything, just lay it on the floor and have a well rest.
- A great value for money considering its uses and the price
- It can be stored anywhere as it doesn’t take up any space
- It’s filled with a fluffy sponge for your comfort
- The pillows that come with the sofa are so small
ZTOZZ Keln Convertible Sleeper Loveseat
ZTOZZ Keln Convertible Sleeper Loveseat checked all the boxes in terms of quality, comfort, and practicality. The couch converts into a bed easily by just pulling it out and unfolding the upper parts to get a flat sleeper sofa. To make it easier, the part you should pull out has wheels, this is regarding practicality.
About quality, it’s made of high-quality materials and the cushions are so soft. The fabrics are chosen carefully to ensure that the sofa is suitable for anyone. Plus, the manufacturer added many color choices to suit all tastes. This sofa has so many features to check, you better check them here at ZTOZZ.
- It’s a practical option for small spaces
- You can use it as a storage space
- The materials used are very sturdy and comfortable
- There are different color options
- It’s very expensive considering the size and materials
Melpomene Convertible Sectional Sofa
The best outer fabric in any pull out couch for camper is Melpomene Convertible Sectional Sofa. This couch has linen outer fabrics that are suitable for all seasons. This special fabric is neatly stitched over high-density foam to offer the utmost comfort ever. Your RV will be the most inviting one with this elegant addition.
Moreover, similar to most L-shaped sofas, it has a spacious storage area under the movable chaises section. For installing the sofa, you’ll receive it in three parts, or the three seats separated. You need to attach them together and place the chaise part wherever you find more fitting. The installation process isn’t a hassle and luckily, the seller is responsive and very helpful in case you have any questions.
- It includes a storage area beneath
- The chaise is removable and can be placed in different directions
- The outer fabric is linen to suit all seasons
- The cushions are a bit stiff but we believe they’ll soften over the time
Ainfox Ottoman Sofa Bed
Ainfox Ottoman Sofa Bed is the best pull out couch for RV that converts from a small ottoman into a loveseat, a lounge, or a sofa bed. All of these four options in the same product come at a very reasonable price. Best of all, the dimensions are acceptable and more than perfect considering the limited spaces of RVs.
Apart from that, the design is pretty simple and doesn’t need any effort to start using the ottoman sofa. There are no assembly procedures and you don’t need to install any parts together. It’s pre-installed and converting it into a lounge or a bed is the same thing, nothing except pulling sections out and supporting them with the metal bar attached. This metal frame is strengthened steel for durability and sturdiness.
- It’s the most compact and small couch for an RV
- It’s a user-friendly design without any effort for installation
- The material is good quality, including the seat and the frame
- You have four seat options
- Some people might feel it’s small as a bed
Knowing that Ainfox Ottoman Sofa Bed is the best pull out couch for camper, there are still other options to consider. In case you have a small RV or you’re more into modern furniture, there are certain options you might choose from. Check the best of the best here!
- Best Modern Style: Polibi Modern Convertible Sleeper Sofa Bed
- Best space-saving: HONBAY Convertible Sectional Sofa
- Best for small RVs: Safstar Floor Folding Couch
- Best Outer fabrics: Melpomene Convertible Sectional Sofa Couch Pull Out
How To Choose The Best Pull out couch for RV?
Camper pull out couches come in many designs and features. To choose the best pull-out couch, there are certain features we recommend you know about them before buying. Here are the most important features you need to check.
Fabrics and material
The material of the couch includes the inner and outer fabrics. The inner fabrics are better spongy and high-density to feel comfortable when you sleep. On the other side, the outer material should be so soft. For example, polyester or linen as those materials are good for all weather conditions. Also, try to pick a material that is easy to clean.
The size of the couch shouldn’t be too large, although you might think this is more comfortable. However, large couches will take up much space in your RV. So, go for something in between, not a very large couch or a small one that you don’t feel comfortable sleeping on.
The pull-out technique of the couch is one of the most important things to consider. It should be very easy and practical. That is, you have to ensure it won’t fail or break down over time. Also, choose a couch with an easy pull-out technique that doesn’t need a lot of steps to get your RV sleeper.
Can I use a normal couch inside my camper?
You can do so, however, they might be too large to be placed inside a camper.
What other furniture pieces do I need in an RV?
You might need other furniture pieces inside an RV such as a recliner chair for camper, TV units, small tables, and loveseats.
What is a suitable size for a camper pull out couch?
It depends on the space you have for the sofa. A 60 or 65-inch length and 34-inch width sofa is an average size.