If your hobby includes photography and videography, chances are you’ll need more than a DSLR. However, it’s clear that it can’t help you take aerial imageries. That’s why many photographers decide to invest in a drone. It allows you to take photos and shoot videos from great heights! Are you interested in getting one? Today, we’re here to show you the top drones for sale in Walmart! There’s a myriad of awesome drones on the market for every need and budget. However, we can’t deny that some are better than others. Our list below will make choosing the best drone a little easier. We’ll not only show you some of our favorites, but we’ll also let you know how to choose the best drone. Enough with the introduction; here are the best drones available at Walmart!
Table of contents
- Holy Stone HS720
- FIMI X8SE 2022 V2
- Autel Robotics EVO Lite+
- Ryze Tello
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
- Autel Robotics EVO Nano+
- DJI Mavic Air 2
- DJI Avata
- DJI Inspire 2
- DJI Mini 2
- DJI Mini 3 Pro
- DJI Mavic 3
- DJI Air 2S
- Our Verdict!
- How To Choose The Best Drones for Sale in Walmart
- Can a drone fly 100 miles?
- Can drones fly in the rain?
- How long do drone batteries last?
Holy Stone HS720
Kicking off this list is the Holy Stone HS720, one of the most sought-after drones for sale in Walmart. Without further ado, let’s talk about its highlights. This drone can capture 4K UHD videos and images. With the addition of the image stabilization feature, you’ll never have blurry videos or images anymore!
Flying a drone can be tricky, but with GPS-assisted Intelligent Flight, you’ll never lose your precious drone! When the battery is low, it’ll automatically fly back to you. When it comes to battery life, it’s more than enough for many people, as it can fly for up to 26 minutes.
- Great for beginners, the application is a breeze to use. For more similar options, check out these best drones for beginners!
- The foldable design makes it a nice option for travelers and outdoor use.
- It can effortlessly shoot 4K videos.
- Charging this drone can take up to seven hours!
FIMI X8SE 2022 V2
Though DJI doesn’t manufacture this drone, it doesn’t mean it’s not worth your money and attention. The FIMI X8SE 2022 V2 is a great non-DJI alternative that offers similar features. However, what this drone is most known for is its ability to resist harsh weather conditions. After all, it can still fly stably in 46 mph winds!
Considered one of the top drones available at Walmart, it can also shoot 4K videos at 30 fps! You can lower the resolution to 2.7K and shoot at 60 fps if you want smoother videos. Better yet, this drone comes complete with an adaptable controller!
- This is arguably one of the best options that can hold up well in extreme weather conditions.
- It can fly for up to 35 minutes, which is impressive!
- The camera quality is on par with other expensive models.
- However, when it comes to the weight, it’s a tad heavy.
Autel Robotics EVO Lite+
When talking about the best drones for sale in Walmart, many will think of DJI. However, it’s not the only brand that produces first-rate drones! We think the Autel Robotics EVO Lite+ is the unsung hero of drone photography. This drone features a one-inch sensor, which allows you to shoot 5.4K videos at 30 fps!
Seen as one of the best drones available at Walmart that’s not from DJI, it also has amazing flight time. It can float in the air for up to 40 minutes, which is longer than many of its competitors! As if that’s not enough, we’re sure you’ll also be thrilled by its adjustable aperture, allowing you to control how bright or dark you want the image to be.
- Perfect for travelers, this drone is compact and has a foldable design.
- One of its biggest selling points is its ability to shoot and capture objects with details in low-light conditions with minimal noise.
- Thanks to the Defog Mode, your footage will still look clear even when there’s a fog.
- It’s a bit pricier compared to some of its competitors.
Are you looking for a mini drone that’s easy to operate? This is what the Ryze Tello excels at! Unlike some of the drones for sale in Walmart, this drone is made specifically for first-timers. To fly this drone, all you need is to use your smartphone, install the Tello application, and use the intuitive controls!
Besides its user-friendly design, this is also one of the best cheap photography drones. Despite the price tag, it has plenty to offer. With reliable light sensors, this drone can perform many pre-programmed tricks. Additionally, it can also fly for up to 13 minutes. We know that it’s not the most impressive, but it’s reasonably good for an unserious drone.
- Made for first-timers, flying this drone is a piece of cake.
- It’s extremely lightweight and has a compact design.
- It allows you to fly a drone for the first time without breaking your wallet.
- The video quality is inferior to other, more serious drones.
DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
The next addition to our list of the best drones for sale in Walmart is the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. What catapults this drone to stardom is its tough and sturdy build quality. Yes, unlike some drones on the market, this one is specifically made to conquer strong winds. If you live somewhere where the wind never stops blowing, you’ll definitely appreciate this drone.
On top of that, it also comes with an advanced obstacle avoidance feature, which also helps to prolong its longevity. In addition to that, there are so many intelligent flight modes for you to choose from. Best of all, the remote control boasts a screen that allows you to fly the drone with better precision.
- Many people fancy its big 1-inch 20 MP image sensor.
- Though big and sturdy, this drone can fly pretty fast.
- We love how sharp and smooth the 4K videos look.
- Unfortunately, this drone is on the bulkier and heavier side.
Autel Robotics EVO Nano+
Some people prefer smaller stuff, including drones. If you’re one of them, we have a feeling you’ll love the Autel Robotics EVO Nano+. This drone is the embodiment of “small but mighty.” For such a small option, it does pack a lot. For example, it performs surprisingly well in low-light conditions. So, if you want to capture footage at night, you know what to bring!
Additionally, this compact drone can also perform well in windy conditions. Also, we love how good the 4K videos and stills it produces. This is also because it can record them at 30 fps. If you’re looking for a small drone that’s not from DJI, there’s no reason not to get this drone.
- We’re huge fans of its huge sensor and bright lens.
- Despite being small, it can handle strong winds pretty well.
- With a collision detection feature, this drone will make sure it can accompany you for a long time.
- Some people might be bummed out because it doesn’t have a subject-tracking future.
DJI Mavic Air 2
Best for Beginners. No, the DJI Mavic Air 2 isn’t the newest drone from the brand. However, it’s still a tough contender if you’re hunting for the best drones available at Walmart. One of its highlights is its praise-worthy flight time, which is about 34 minutes long. Additionally, its range is also amazing. It can fly as far as 10 km (0.62 mi)!
Moreover, this drone can shoot 4K videos at 60 fps. This means your footage won’t be crystal-clear and smooth as butter! You’ll appreciate this drone’s design if you travel with your drone a lot. It’s lightweight and can be folded easily. Compact and reliable, it’s not surprising that many photographers are still looking for this drone!
- Great for beginners, this drone is relatively easy to fly.
- With the ability to fly for up to 34 minutes, its battery life is among the best.
- Though not the newest, it’s still a sought-after option.
- Unfortunately, there’s no screen on the controller.
The DJI Avata is by no means cheap. However, the experience it offers is extremely fun and like no other. Unlike its siblings, this DJI drone is an FPV drone. What does this mean? Well, this means instead of viewing the objects on your smartphone, you’re going to see them through a pair of VR goggles! It basically allows you to see as if you’re the drone!
That’s not all, as this drone is also easy to control! Thanks to the brand’s Motion Controller and the goggles, you can use it both outdoors and indoors. Also, this drone can shoot sharp 4K videos at smooth 60 fps! If you’re an adrenaline junky, we’re sure you’ll have tons of fun with this drone!
- It’s one of the best options for shooting POV footage.
- This drone’s crash-resistant body means it can easily last for many years to come.
- Aside from offering a fun experience, it’s also extremely easy to use.
- Some people find the slot placement for the microSD card to be inconvenient.
DJI Inspire 2
If money isn’t a problem for you, you’ll want to consider getting the DJI Inspire 2! Costing you thousands of dollars, this is easily one of the drones for sale in Walmart that has some of the best specifications. For instance, it’s able to record videos in many formats. With this drone, you can produce 5.2K videos in Apple ProRes, CinemaDNG, and others.
If you think that’s the only highlight, you’re dead wrong! One of our favorite features of this drone is its futuristic obstacle-avoidance technology. As the name suggests, this drone can easily detect and avoid obstacles when in the air! Talk about advanced features! And even if it does somehow hit something, it won’t break easily. That’s because its magnesium alloy body is almost indestructible.
- Considering its build quality, it’s probably one of the sturdiest drones available at Walmart!
- It allows the camera to rotate 360 degrees.
- With the Sport Mode, this drone can go really fast and be used for live broadcasts.
- It can only fly for around 27 minutes, which is less than some of its competitors.
DJI Mini 2
Best Budget. If you’re a beginner on a budget and looking for something reliable, the DJI Mini 2 is the perfect option. This drone certainly has plenty to show off for such an affordable option. For instance, it can shoot 4K videos at 30 fps. Meanwhile, its 12 MP camera means the pictures it produces are meant to impress.
When it comes to the design, we love how compact this drone is. In fact, it’s one of the smallest DJI drones for sale in Walmart! Apart from that, the new controller is also worth mentioning. It has a better range and gives you a polished controlling experience. It’s not so bad for an affordable drone, isn’t it? Also, here are some photography tips using DJI Mini 2!
- This budget-friendly drone is packed with QuickShot modes and pre-programmed moves.
- The battery life is pretty amazing as well, as it allows the drone to fly for up to 31 minutes.
- The drone’s simple and easy-to-understand controls make it the ideal pick for beginners.
- Though cheap, this drone isn’t suitable for more serious photographers.
DJI Mini 3 Pro
Most Popular. Who says small and lightweight drones can’t be good? The DJI Mini 3 Pro is proof and is also one of, if not the most popular, drone on the market. Weighing only 249 gr (0.54 lbs), this mini drone allows you to pass the FAA registration easily. Better yet, it already includes a 34-minute Intelligent Flight Battery!
Moreover, we also admire its three-way obstacle sensors. Thanks to them, the drone will never crash with other flying objects. To add, it can also record 4K videos and stills at 60 fps. Best of all, you can use the autopilot function to let the drone navigate on its own through challenging spaces.
- Its digital zoom performance is worth praising, as it allows you to capture objects in great detail.
- With a portable and lightweight design, you can literally take this drone anywhere.
- It can produce high-quality videos and photos even in low-light conditions.
- Turning on the GPS can take quite a while.
DJI Mavic 3
Best for Professionals. Yes, there are many affordable drones available at Walmart. However, if you consider yourself a professional, you’ll want something that’s loaded with many professional features. Enter the DJI Mavic 3. Though it costs you more than many others, this drone has plenty to offer. One of them is a dual camera with Hasselblad, which promises natural colors.
In addition to that, this drone is also surprisingly lightweight and compact. It can easily fit into your backpack. Pretty convenient, isn’t it? Another thing that we love is its impressive battery life. You can fly this drone for up to 46 minutes! Also, who isn’t impressed by its ability to shoot 5K videos at 50 fps? Learn more about this drone here!
- The 4/3 image sensor gives the drone better image resolution as well as dynamic range.
- With an adjustable aperture, you’ll be able to adjust to many different lighting conditions.
- Regardless of what you’re shooting, you can expect it to have natural and vivid colors.
- As we said earlier, it’s more expensive than many other drones for sale in Walmart.
DJI Air 2S
Best Value for Money. The DJI Air 2S isn’t the cheapest. However, considering everything it brings to the table, it isn’t expensive either. As one of the top drones for sale in Walmart, it has everything you want from a high-quality drone. Like some of the best photography drones, its amazing camera quality allows you to capture every moment from a bird’s eye view clearly. Say goodbye to blurry images! Not to mention, it can also record 5.4K videos!
Another thing that many photographers love about this drone is its digital zoom. This useful feature helps you capture objects that are far away with more details. However, we don’t recommend going more than 2x zoom. And even though it’s not the most compact option, it’s still small and lightweight enough for you to carry around! Check out what DPReview has to say about this drone!
- It sure has plenty of amazing features for a drone that doesn’t cost thousands of dollars.
- Photographers can record razor-sharp 5.4K videos at 30 fps, ensuring smooth videos.
- It can fly for up to 31 minutes, which is pretty impressive.
- Though not a deal-breaker, you should note that the controller isn’t foldable.
We believe that there’s always a drone for every type of photographer. With our handpicked drones above, we’re sure you’ll be able to find something that suits your needs and preferences. However, we have to admit that some drones are better than others in some categories, which is why we have this little list. Have a look!
- Best Value for Money: DJI Air 2S
- Best for Professionals: DJI Mavic 3
- Most Popular: DJI Mini 3 Pro
- Best Budget: DJI Mini 2
- Best for Beginners: DJI Mavic Air 2
How To Choose The Best Drones for Sale in Walmart
Choosing the right drone can be challenging, especially considering how much you’re going to spend. To help you out, we’ve compiled some of the things you should keep in mind, so you won’t regret what you get!
Ease of Use
You don’t have to be afraid if you’ve never flown a drone before. That’s because there are so many drones available at Walmart that are a breeze to use. For instance, many of DJI’s drones are beginner-friendly. We don’t recommend using an FPV drone or those specifically made for pros unless you’re already familiar with flying a drone.
Unmanned flying objects, including drones, will need a drone piloting certification from the FAA. In addition, those weighing over 0.55 lbs and up to 55 lbs must also be registered with the FAA.
As you can see from our list, most of the options are made by DJI. In case it’s not obvious enough, DJI is the best drone brand available today. However, many alternatives produce top-quality drones as well, including FIMI and Autel Robotics.
Can a drone fly 100 miles?
Unlike the ones in Sci-fi movies, a normal drone won’t be able to fly up to 100 miles. Premium drones can fly up to 4.5 miles or a little more. Meanwhile, mid-range drones have a range of about 0.25 to 1.5 miles.
Can drones fly in the rain?
We don’t recommend flying your drone when it’s raining. Once the inside of your drone is wet, there are chances that damage can occur. However, some drones are designed to handle the rain.
How long do drone batteries last?
It depends. Most high-end drones can last for up to 30 minutes or even more. On the other hand, mid-range models can last for up to around 20 minutes.