A fireplace is one of the must-have camping accessories, especially for RViers. Electric fireplaces may be beautiful and customizable, but the most important thing is their ability to give off enough heat to keep your RV warm. Choosing the best small electric fireplace for campervans requires a keen eye, and when done right, the fireplace will warm up the RV while making the interior more aesthetic.
Space can be a big concern, so most RV owners prefer a small electric fireplace for campers. The biggest focus should be compatibility, so the fireplace doesn’t overload your RV’s electric system. The wattage should still be high enough to give sufficient heat to the whole camper. With all these considerations, it can be daunting to choose the best electric fireplace for campervans, so we put together the top-rated options by camper owners.
Table of contents
- R.W.FLAME Ultrathin Electric Fireplace
- Euhomy Freestanding Portable Electric Stove
- Legendflame 23-Inch Electric Log Set
- TURBRO Fireside FS23 Electric Fireplace
- Dimplex Fieldstone Electric Fireplace Mantel
- Ameriwood Overland Electric Fireplace And Tv Stand
- Xbeauty Small Electric Fireplace For Campers
- Cheerway 3D Electric Fireplace And TV Stand
- ENENE Mirrored Electric Fireplace Mantel
- Bossin 30-Inch Ultra-Thin Electric Fireplace
- Electactic 50-inch wall-Mounted Electric Fireplace
- Lifeplus Wooden Mini Electric Fireplace For Campervans
- R.W.Flame Freestanding Heavy-Duty Fireplace
- How To Choose The Best Electric Fireplace For Campervans
- Which Is The Most Reliable Fireplace For Campers?
- Do Electric Fireplaces Use A Lot Of Electricity?
- Is It OK To Leave Electric Fireplaces On Overnight?
R.W.FLAME Ultrathin Electric Fireplace
If you need something small that will take up little space and still provide enough heat for your camper, then the R.W.Flame thin electric fireplace is for you. It is just 3.5 inches thick and super-light to reduce its impact on your wall when installed. The best part of this fireplace is that the flames and coals look natural, with over 20 flame settings that allow you to customize the flame color and flicker to the ambiance of your RV.
With a heated area of 400sqft, this small electric fireplace for campers can heat an entire 32ft camper. Furthermore, the heat-resistant cables on the fireplace keep it safe and durable when used regularly, ensuring that you never have to be worried about using it.
- The fireplace also has 750W and 1500W settings that allow you to alternate between heat and energy-saving modes.
- It is also easy to set up and control because it has remote and touchscreen options.
- The electric camper has a very low fan noise.
- It requires drilling to be installed.
Euhomy Freestanding Portable Electric Stove
If you are looking for a portable electric fireplace on a budget, the Euhomy freestanding electric stove will give you the beauty and heat you need without breaking the bank. That’s because this electric stove costs just 80 USD. What’s more, this small electric fireplace for campers is only 18 inches high. But that doesn’t deter the function called zone heating, which stops hot air from blowing everywhere so that only the surrounding space is heated, saving energy and offering more warmth.
The heating unit on this electric fireplace for campers is located at the bottom, making it more stable. At the same time, the top part remains cool to the touch, making it safe to move around while the heater is on. You can also adjust the flames without affecting heat and change the temperature to suit your heating needs.
- This stove is available in three different sizes to suit different needs.
- This fireplace is CSA-certified for quality assurance.
- Besides its high adaptability, it has excellent after-sales service.
- It is loud.
Legendflame 23-Inch Electric Log Set
If you prefer the feel of a more natural-looking fireplace with closer-looking coals and crackling flames, then this Legendflame small electric fireplace for campers is worth trying. The best part about this freestanding electric fireplace is its realistic-looking coals and flames covered in a dome-shaped casing that gives you the impression of sitting around a traditional camping gas fire pit. This is thanks to the authentic resin logs with an ember bed that looks just like a traditional (and real) wood-burning fireplace.
But that’s not all. The fireplace allows you to customize every aspect of the fire, including six flame settings including a crackling sound. Furthermore, the flame colors and size can also be adjusted even when the heat is not turned on to improve the look of your camper.
- It’s powerful enough to warm a 400-sqft area despite being so small.
- Moreover, you can choose between a 750W and a 1500W heat mode depending on whether you need to save energy or heat the camper faster.
- The fireplace has a long power cord that makes it easy to keep it anywhere.
- The top cover is flimsy.
TURBRO Fireside FS23 Electric Fireplace
If you prefer a TV-stand-shaped fireplace that allows you to interact closely with your flames while watching TV, then the Turbro 23-inch electric fireplace for campers will suffice. It is one of the most popular small electric fireplaces for campers because of the high output levels and upward heating that warms up spaces faster. Furthermore, the fireplace has infrared sensors that turn off the heating when the air vents are blocked or overheating. The CSA-certified dual infrared sensors sit on both two sides of the fireplace insert, with the heater turning off automatically when the air outlet is blocked.
The flames on this electric fireplace can be easily customized to suit your needs by changing to three different flame types. That’s what makes it suitable for a wide variety of campers and camper vans.
- The fireplace is also easy to set up and operates because the remote and button control is enabled.
- This fireplace is space-saving.
- The flame settings don’t affect heat.
- It isn’t freestanding.
Dimplex Fieldstone Electric Fireplace Mantel
The best electric fireplace for campervans should complement the interior finish and give all the heat you need whenever you need it. This premium quality fireplace brings class and authenticity to your camper’s interior while giving enough heat for any cold day. The best thing about this Dimplex Fieldstone electric fireplace for campervan owners is its classy pine and stone finish. It looks like you’re in a cozy mountain logwood home with a stone fireplace to sit in front of and drink wine or coffee!
It is also fitted with durable heat-resistant cables for extra safety. Furthermore, the flame and coals can be customized without affecting the heat. This combination of flame speed control and interior light makes this such a popular electric fireplace.
- The fireplace is portable, allowing you to set it up anywhere in your camper.
- The fireplace can also be remote controlled for convenience and safety.
- You’ll love the premium quality build of this fireplace.
- It’s slightly pricey.
Ameriwood Overland Electric Fireplace And Tv Stand
The best freestanding electric fireplace for campers should also offer storage solutions for the small space, and being able to hold your TV and other appliances is a lifesaver. That is why the Ameriwood electric fireplace for campers is one of the most innovative options on the market, with a cool finish that also complements the interior of your RV. What’s great about this camper is that it has as many as four color options: black, espresso, graphite gray, and white.
The fireplace is light and easy to set up because it comes fully assembled. It has customizable flames with a crackling sound and different colors that can improve the mood in your camper. Moreover, the heating unit has an upward vent that heats up the camper faster while staying cool to the touch.
- The best thing about this electric fireplace is its broad base, allowing you to set it up anywhere in the camper.
- You can also use the remote control function for extra safety.
- The fireplace even has a heat-kill switch.
- The fans are loud
Xbeauty Small Electric Fireplace For Campers
If you prefer something small and unique to warm up your camper, then the Xbeauty freestanding electric fireplace for campers is a good way to go. It is a fireplace built for the road with a stable base that can be set up both indoors and outdoors. In fact, the brand uses special materials that not only reduce the weight of the furnace but also keep the product strong. The best part about the fireplace is its strategic heating vent that warms up the camper from below. This bottom-placed ventilation also improves the stability of this electric fireplace while adding an extra spurt of safety.
Moreover, this electric fireplace’s top remains cool even when used. Moreover, the large glass door and windows give you a clear view of the flames while sitting at the fire. Finally, the top shelf is also enough to store extra appliances or decorations to complement your camper’s interior.
- This fireplace is light and easy to carry around.
- The installation process for this fireplace is a breeze.
- The infrared sensors are of high quality.
- The fireplace heats up slowly.
Cheerway 3D Electric Fireplace And TV Stand
If you prefer to combine your TV stand and electric fireplace budget in a one-off purchase, then the Cheerway electric fireplace is a quality modern TV stand that will serve the purpose. Firstly, the TV stand is robust as it’s made from made of heavy-duty laminated particleboard and MDF. What’s more, it has heat-resistant walls that keep the storage compartments and the top cool when the fireplace is in use. Additionally, the TV stand has a thick base that protects your floor from heat while holding more weight. This is even after the fact that this electric fireplace is made from premium quality with sufficient heat for up to 400 sqft, which is huge.
Moreover, the fireplace also brings more life to your camper with three flame settings and customizable coals that you can change to suit your camper’s interior. Moreover, the heat and flames are remote-controlled, making time by the fireside more inconvenient.
- You get a modern-looking TV stand.
- You get tons of extra storage space.
- The fireplace is CSA certificated with a money-back/free replacement guarantee within 30 days.
- It is heavy.
ENENE Mirrored Electric Fireplace Mantel
If you prefer a classy silver finish with mirrored edges and cut diamonds for your fireplace, then this ENENE electric fireplace will be a great addition. But don’t be fooled by the fireplace’s decorative appearance. Despite its stylish appearance, the body is extremely durable because its metallic solid frame can provide years of service.
What’s more, the fireplace is also power efficient since you can alternate between an energy-saving mode and a full heating mode depending on the weather. The fireplace also allows you to customize the flames and change the color and size without changing the heat. Finally, the broad stable base ensures that you can set up anywhere, including outdoors, for a real campfire experience without an actual fire.
- This premium heating unit has durable wiring and a heat-kill switch for extra safety.
- The fireplace heats up very quickly.
- The fireplace and TV cabinet are delivered in two packages for the safety of the product.
- It takes up a lot of surface area.
Bossin 30-Inch Ultra-Thin Electric Fireplace
Changing the color and size of your flames without changing the heat is one of the many advantages of the Bossin ultra-thin electric fireplace. It is another small electric fireplace designed to give your camper better control of both the appearance and heat in your room. The main beauty of this electric fireplace for campers is that despite its small size, it has a high output that sufficiently warms up your camper.
What’s more, you can also switch between a 750W power-saving mode and a 1500W full-heat mode on the heater when it is freezing. So, it has a wide variety of applications in an equally wide range of temperatures. If that wasn’t enough, you can also set up to eight hours of continuous heating with the heat-kill switch that turns everything off if temperatures become too high. The best bit? The fireplace is only 3.85 inches thick, so you don’t have to cut too deep into your wall to mount it.
Check out this detailed review of this Bossin fireplace on YouTube.
- You’ll love the 12 flame colors and sizes.
- This fireplace can be remote-controlled and also has touchscreen features.
- The quiet on-heating feature ensures that there isn’t a lot of noise.
- The fireplace needs a bit of drilling to be set up.
Electactic 50-inch wall-Mounted Electric Fireplace
If you prefer more flames with your electric heater, then the Electactic 50-inch electric fireplace for campers will work. This fireplace gives you complete control of both the amount of heat and flames with its touchscreen and remote control modes. In fact, you can even change the flame and log colors and use the touchscreen to adjust flame sizes as well. That’s what makes this electric fireplace to versatile, as it can be operated by anyone.
One of the best parts of this fireplace is its power-saving mode of 750W and a full output mode of 1500W, which is more convenient. Since it’s only 3.85 inches thick, it is easy to set up in a fake wall if you don’t want to drill into it. If that wasn’t enough, the fireplace weighs only 39lbs, so you can safely secure it with four small screws.
- The heat kill switch automatically turns off the fireplace in case it overheats.
- The fans of this model are very silent.
- You can set the heat from one to eight hours on the timer.
- It has no freestanding mode.
Lifeplus Wooden Mini Electric Fireplace For Campervans
If you prefer wooden finishes and want something that won’t discolor your camper floor with heat, then the Lifeplus mini electric fireplace for campers is for you. It is one of the smallest fireplaces on the market, occupying just 13 by 10 inches of space. So, you can literally place this fireplace anywhere, especially if you’re short on space. In fact, its stable freestanding base also allows you to set it up anywhere in the camper without drilling into your walls.
One of the best parts of this fireplace is its quick heating because of the upward ventilation, which warms the RV faster without ruining the floor. What’s more, the fireplace is compact and portable, just like the portable electric fireplaces at Wayfair. So you can use it outside your RV. Moreover, it has a high output with its 1500W rating, which can be a lifesaver on the coldest nights.
- The dancing flame design, carbon bed, and classy wooden finish give it the feel of a real fireplace.
- The fireplace is easy to set up and control.
- It comes in three colors, namely black, grey, and brown.
- It has only one heat setting.
R.W.Flame Freestanding Heavy-Duty Fireplace
If you prefer not to drill through your walls or create fake walls, then a freestanding fireplace will be good for you. The portable R.W.Flame freestanding fireplace is a high-output electric heater that can alternate between a 1000W power saving mode and a 1500W full output mode for your convenience. So, you can use it differently in different temperatures and seasons. The best part of this electric fireplace for campers is its effective heat dispersion from the bottom that extends to 400 sqft, keeping the whole space heated.
The heater is compact and occupies only a few inches in your camper. It also complements the beauty of your camper with its adjustable flame colors and brightness. The fireplace has high stands that can be set up anywhere, including outside the camper, to act like a campfire.
- This fireplace is very portable and space-saving too.
- The fireplace boasts a very durable frame.
- It comes in two sizes.
How To Choose The Best Electric Fireplace For Campervans
Getting a fireplace for a camper has more constraints than a house because you don’t have the same set-up space and freedom. With the electric fireplace market reaching new heights, the best electric fireplace for your camper is easy to set up without having to drill or set up a whole new wall and be economical with space today. And that’s what you should look for in them. Here are other features you need in an electric fireplace for campers.
The wattage determines the amount of heat a fireplace will give, and while many will be rated 1500W, you have to check and ensure that the actual watt rating is close to that value. A 750W power-saving mode is also great for warming up chilly days with less energy.
The most common cause of electric fireplace fires is overheating, which is why infrared sensors and a heat-kill switch are essential safety features. You should also check the heat vent to ensure that it is far from flammable objects in your camper, including carpets.
Campers may not be stable even if you use wheel chocks and stabilizers, so you need your electric fireplace for campers to have a stable base. If it is wall-mounted, the bolts should hold it securely so that nothing comes loose while you move.
Which Is The Most Reliable Fireplace For Campers?
Our top pick is the R.W.Flame 3D fireplace which can heat up the camper quickly and occupy a small space.
Do Electric Fireplaces Use A Lot Of Electricity?
They use the same amount of energy as a regular heater. The bills may go up if it stays on for long hours.
Is It OK To Leave Electric Fireplaces On Overnight?
Yes. Safety measures still need to be in place, including a timer and a heat-kill switch.