These days, people wear masks all the time. Whether going to the grocery store or the doctor’s office, wearing a mask is the easiest way to stay protected. But what about face masks for asthmatics? It can be challenging to wear a mask comfortably when you have asthma. However, it is crucial to do so in many situations. Wearing a mask is especially important to people who are immune-compromised, like people with asthma. But finding the right kind of mask that will protect you and be comfortable can be a losing battle if you don’t know where to look. Want to find the best face masks for asthmatics? Keep on reading!
Table of contents
- KN95 Face Mask 30pcs Disposable Face Masks
- BNX KN95 Face Masks Made in the USA
- WWDOLL KN95 Face Mask 25 Pack
- KIMARS Kids KN95 Face Masks for Children 100 Pack
- XIKII Sengtor KN95 Face Masks – 50 Pack
- YIDERBO KN95 Face Masks 100 Pack
- Lyka Distribution KN95 Face Masks – 50 Pack
- SYNGLO KN95 Face Masks, 50 Pack
- Mouth Mask, Aniwon 3 Pack Anti Dust Pollution Mask
- Keangs KN95 Face Masks 60 Pack
- YOTU KN95 Face Masks 60 Pcs
- WWDOLL KN95 Masks 5-Layer Breathable Mask
- mystcare Individually Wrapped Masks 100 Pack Disposable
- Our Verdict!
- How To Choose The Best Face Mask For Asthmatics
- What mask is recommended for asthma?
- Do I have to wear a face mask if I have asthma?
- Is asthma a risk for COVID-19?
KN95 Face Mask 30pcs Disposable Face Masks
First on our list is the KN95 Face Mask 30pcs Disposable Face Masks. These masks are in the popular KN95 style, which is always good. You want a mask that offers the most protection possible when you’re immune compromised. KN95 masks come with that kind of guarantee. These masks come in sets of 30 and are only available in white. The price for 30 masks is much better than other KN95 masks. So if you want a large amount of these masks, this is a good choice. They offer five layers of protection but are relatively lightweight. This way, you’re extra protected but aren’t sacrificing your comfort.
- They offer the best protection with five layers.
- They’re still lightweight and comfortable.
- They’re a good price for the quantity.
- They don’t come in different colors.
BNX KN95 Face Masks Made in the USA
Next up, we have the BNX KN95 Face Masks Made in the USA. these masks are also in the KN95 style, so you know they offer the best protection. They come in a wide range of colors, so you can switch things up instead of going for a traditional white or black mask. On top of that, they come in packs of 50. This makes them perfect for families or anyone who goes through a ton of masks. These masks are breathable and comfortable but still offer the protection you need. However, if you’re looking for more protection, face masks for virus protection may be best. Overall, they’re a great choice for face masks for asthmatics.
Check out this detailed YouTube review by AccuMed Tech about this product.
- They’re completely breathable and comfortable.
- They come in a huge range of colors.
- They come in giant packs of 50.
- They’re a bit pricey.
WWDOLL KN95 Face Mask 25 Pack
Moving on to the WWDOLL KN95 Face Mask 25 Pack. These masks are the perfect face masks for asthmatics, and let me tell you why. They’re in the classic KN95 style, and as we know, that makes them super protective. Not only are they protecting you from infection, but they allow you to breathe deeply and comfortably no matter what. The masks are thick and durable, but they won’t make it difficult to breathe. They’re built for you to wear them long-term, so they are quite breathable. Are they looking for heavier masks? Face masks for sun protection may help. These are a great choice for anyone who wants the protection of a KN95 but doesn’t want to buy a massive pack of them.
- They’re breathable and made to last.
- They protect you from infection.
- They come in packs of 25, not too big, not too small.
- They are a bit heavy on your face.
KIMARS Kids KN95 Face Masks for Children 100 Pack
Now onto another KN95 style mask, we have the KIMARS Kids KN95 Face Masks for Children 100 Pack. These masks may be the biggest set of masks you can get; they come in packs of 100! This is a great option if you’re looking for a nice set of KN95 masks that will last you a long time. Not only do they come in huge quantities, but they also come in a wide range of colors. These masks are ideal for children. And since they also come in all sorts of colors, they’re even better for the kids because they get to choose their favorite color. Overall, these are amazing masks for keeping you protected but not smothering you with the material.
- They’re perfect for children.
- They come in a huge pack of 100.
- They’re durable and comfortable all at once.
- They only come in children’s sizes.
XIKII Sengtor KN95 Face Masks – 50 Pack
Moving on, we have the XIKII Sengtor KN95 Face Masks – 50 Pack. These masks are yet another type of KN95 mask. We love this style and N95 the most for face masks for asthmatics because of how protective they are. Anyway, the masks come in packs of 50, which is perfect for the long term! With five layers of protective material, you’d think that these masks are heavy on your face. But they’re quite the opposite; they’re breathable and lightweight on your face. This makes them one of our top choices for face masks for asthmatics. They’re a great choice, especially if you’re looking for that KN95 protection. If you need even more protection, face masks for pollution may be best.
- They’re easy to wear and not too heavy.
- They fit your face perfectly.
- They come in packs of 50.
- They aren’t as adjustable as other KN95 masks.
YIDERBO KN95 Face Masks 100 Pack
Best quantity. Looking to get the largest pack of KN95 masks possible? Introducing the YIDERBO KN95 Face Masks 100 Pack. These masks come in a pack of 100, but don’t think they prioritize quantity over quality: they’re high-quality, breathable masks that protect you from any potential threats. These are the perfect face masks for asthmatics because they fit your face perfectly to keep out viruses but don’t suffocate you. You can breathe comfortably while also being protected – and who doesn’t want that?
- They’re great for someone who wants to buy in bulk.
- They’re form-fitting but don’t suffocate you.
- They’re thick and durable.
- They may be a bit too thick for some people.
Lyka Distribution KN95 Face Masks – 50 Pack
Next up, we have the Lyka Distribution KN95 Face Masks – 50 Pack. As the name suggests, these masks come in packs of 50. This makes them a great choice for anyone wanting a large amount, but not all the way since it is smaller than others. The masks are the classic KN95 style we associate with being completely protected, and these masks are certainly no different. They’ll keep you protected all day long while still allowing you to breathe comfortably. That’s exactly why they’re the perfect face masks for asthmatics.
- They come in a decent-sized pack of 50 masks.
- They’re the KN95 style that protects you the best.
- They can keep you protected all day, but are still breathable.
- They may be a bit cheaply made and not as high quality as other masks on our list.
SYNGLO KN95 Face Masks, 50 Pack
Onto the next masks, the SYNGLO KN95 Face Masks, 50 Pack is yet another pack of 50 high-quality KN95 masks. The masks come with five built-in layers to keep you completely protected. However, that doesn’t mean they aren’t comfortable and breathable; because they are. They also come at a pretty decent price for 50 masks; if you want a big set but aren’t sold on buying 100, this is a solid option. They fit your face perfectly so that no bacteria or viruses get in, leaving you perfectly protected. These are the perfect face masks for asthmatics because they are comfortable yet protective.
- They’re comfortable yet protective.
- They come in packs of 50.
- They fit your face to keep everything else out.
- They aren’t the highest quality masks of their kind.
Mouth Mask, Aniwon 3 Pack Anti Dust Pollution Mask
Next, we have the Mouth Mask, Aniwon 3 Pack Anti Dust Pollution Mask. These masks are a bit different from the previous entries on our list as they are reusable. Not only that, but they also have an air filter for extra breathability and safety. The filters on the inside of the mask are removable, and it’s recommended they be changed every few times you wear the mask. The masks come in packs of three and are said to be perfect for protecting against dust, pollution, and viruses. This makes them a really good choice for face masks for asthmatics.
- They’re reusable.
- They work to protect you against dust, pollution, and viruses.
- They have an air filter built in.
- They aren’t ideal for those who prefer using disposable masks.
Keangs KN95 Face Masks 60 Pack
Moving right along, the Keangs KN95 Face Masks 60 Pack is another KN95 mask that will serve you well. These masks come in packs of 60, which is great if you want to buy a lot at once. These masks are perfect for anyone who wants face masks for asthmatics that fit your face perfectly. Another great feature is that they come in multiple different colors. This mostly makes it exciting for the kids, but even adults can enjoy wearing a brightly colored mask. Overall, these masks are great for anyone with asthma, especially if you want to buy masks in bulk.
- They come in packs of 60.
- They’re perfect for anyone who wants disposable masks with maximum protection.
- They come in different colors.
- They may be a bit cheaper quality than other masks available.
YOTU KN95 Face Masks 60 Pcs
Best quality. Next, we have the YOTU KN95 Face Masks 60 Pcs. These are quite similar to the previous ones listed above; they’re the KN95 style we know and love and also come in a pack of 60. So, what’s different about these masks? First of all, they don’t come in fun colors, only black. Also, these ones are far more form-fitting and comfortable. Of course, whichever you prefer is completely up to you, but both make for great face masks for asthmatics.
- They’re form-fitting, which is great for keeping out any potential threats.
- They’re comfortable and breathable but still protective.
- They come in packs of 60.
- They only come in one color (black)
WWDOLL KN95 Masks 5-Layer Breathable Mask
Best overall. Moving on to yet another KN95 mask, the WWDOLL KN95 Masks 5-Layer Breathable Mask. These ones come in sets of 50 and are great face masks for asthmatics because they’re breathable but can also protect you well. Once again, these masks come in all sorts of colors, so you can really have fun with them. Like all other KN95s, the masks each have five layers of protection, making them the most protective masks on the market. That’s why they’re so good for asthmatics: they protect you 100%!
Check out this detailed NYMag review about why K95 masks are the best when it comes to protection.
- They’re breathable but protective.
- They come in sets of 50.
- They have different color options.
- They are a bit more expensive than some of the other masks.
mystcare Individually Wrapped Masks 100 Pack Disposable
Best value for money. And finally, we have the mystcare Individually Wrapped Masks 100 Pack Disposable. These masks are more like the traditional disposable masks we’ve all come to know since the beginning of the pandemic. They do offer a lot of protection but aren’t as strong as KN95 masks and aren’t the best for the long term. With that being said, if you find that KN95s are too heavy, this is a suitable option for you. These masks are lightweight and durable enough to get you through the day. All in all, they’re a solid choice for face masks for asthmatics.
- They’re lighter than most masks on this list.
- They’re protective and ideal for short-term use.
- They come in packs of 100.
- They aren’t as protective as the other masks on the list.
There are a lot more options for face masks for asthmatics than you may think. It all depends on what your preference is: do you want reusable masks, or do you feel better about disposable KN95 masks? Whatever you choose is up to you. But if you’re still unsure, here are a few of our top picks.
- Best value for money: mystcare Individually Wrapped Masks 100 Pack Disposable
- Best quality: YOTU KN95 Face Masks 60 Pcs
- Best quantity: YIDERBO KN95 Face Masks 100 Pack
- Best overall: WWDOLL KN95 Masks 5-Layer Breathable Mask
How To Choose The Best Face Mask For Asthmatics
Choosing the right mask as an asthmatic doesn’t have to be so challenging. You simply just need to know what to look for. If you look for the right things, you’ll find the perfect mask for you in no time! Here are a few of our tips for finding that perfect set of masks.
When choosing a mask, you want to ensure that it was made well and is certified by the CDC to be a usable mask. You don’t want to cut corners around; a good mask will be certified and made of higher-quality materials.
Remember to look at the materials the mask is made of, the reviews, and whether they’re certified, especially in the case of KN95 masks. Overall, just be sure to look out for too cheaply-made masks, and you should be golden.
Another thing to keep in mind is how many masks you actually want. With most KN95s, the only big differences are in the amount they give you. So, take a moment to think about how often you’ll be using the masks and figure out whether buying a bigger or smaller pack is worth it.
And finally, always be mindful of how comfortable a mask may be when wearing it. As an asthmatic, you don’t want a material that will make you feel suffocated, but you still want to be protected.
That’s why you should be on the lookout for reviews of each type of mask: are they saying the masks are breathable or stuffy? This is something to keep in mind before purchasing, especially if you want to buy in large quantities.
What mask is recommended for asthma?
The best option for those with asthma is the N95 masks, specifically N95 respirators. These are the masks that offer the most protection. Since having asthma puts you at a higher risk, you should prioritize buying masks that offer the most protection.
Do I have to wear a face mask if I have asthma?
Generally, yes, you do. You should only be exempt from wearing a face mask in a non-socially distant environment if you have severe respiratory issues that prevent you from safely wearing a mask. If you can wear a mask comfortably, then you should be wearing one. This includes people with asthma, with the exception of the latter.
Is asthma a risk for COVID-19?
Yes, asthma is a risk factor for COVID-19. People with moderate to severe asthma are more likely to be hospitalized for their COVID symptoms. That is, once again, why it’s extremely important to wear a mask when you can. Because you aren’t just protecting yourself, you’re protecting everyone around you.