One-stop-shop is our go-to when it comes to booking our vacations and holidays. We love the convenience of booking everything from flights to hotel stays to even our rental vehicles under one roof, in one go. That’s where OneTravel comes in. Launched in Barn, Pennsylvania, OneTravel.com is a travel website that offers not only flight tickets, but also hotel packages as well as car rentals for all the top destinations throughout the world. While they offer a gamut of services, we’re going to talk about OneTravel.com flights, which is one of the best-recognized when it comes to flight tickets from online aggregators.
Not only do they have a ton of featured current deals and offers, but also we could browse for flights in different price categories. In fact, they even have a 24/7 hotline that we could consult for our trip. Check out this detailed and comprehensive review of OneTravel.com‘s flight offerings.
How To Book Flights on OneTravel.com?
OneTravel is an excellent resource for finding cheap flights and great ticket deals to many destinations around the world. So, how does one go about booking a flight on the website? We’ll take you through the process:
- Head to OneTravel.com and click on the ‘Flights’ tab, which will show the various features associated with flight booking. These include the kind of journey (one-way, return, multi-city) and travel class (coach, premium economy, business, first. What we liked was that the website even has options for preferred airlines and direct flights! Furthermore, we also chose where we were flying from and to, along with the dates and the number of passengers. What’s interesting is that if the origin/destintion city has multiple airports, we could choose the option for all airports too, in case we found a better deal. After hitting the ‘Search Flights’ button, we had options for both ‘Flight + Hotel’ and ‘Flights only,’ and we picked the latter.
- The options for flights are categorized as Cheapest, Shortest, Alternate Dates, Nearby Airports, and a Recommended section, which is the best of all. It basically combines all factors into a list of flights that the website thinks will suit us best. On the left, we could filter our results by the number of stops, airlines, outgoing and incoming flight times, and duration.
- After selecting the onward and return flights, crosscheck the baggage information (whether the ticket is carry-on only or includes a checked bag) and travel protection. Finally, enter your traveler details to go to checkout and make the payment for your flight.
Themed travel and assistance
One of the most interesting things we found about OneTravel’s flight search was the themed filter. Basically, we headed to the OneTravel.com cheap flights page and scrolled right down, where we could search for flights according to the destination, routes, and even popular airlines. What’s more, the flight destinations directory allowed us to find flights by region, country, state, and city. In fact, they had the same option for airports and individual airlines as well. So, there’s no shortage of the number of ways in which we could search for cheap flights.
Another feature we liked about OneTravel.com was their Customer Care and Assistance page, where we could avail help and support for anything and everything. This included everything from booking new flights to making changes in existing flight reservations.
Here are the best travel accessories for long flights.
OneTravel Credit Card and Global Traveler Assist Classic Card
OneTravel Credit Card
There are many benefits of having a OneTravel credit card. Firstly, we could earn 6 points for every dollar spent on OneTravel.com. We could also earn 4 points for every dollar spent on dining and 2 points for every dollar spent on purchases using the OneTravel Visa Credit Card. Moreover, we could redeem points on everything from flights and hotels to car rentals on the website. In fact, we could earn 7X rewards on airline purchases with the card! Basically, for every member reward point, the card would give us 6 reward points, making it a total of 7 points for every dollar we spent using the card for flight purchases on the website!
Global Traveler Assist Classic Card
For people who travel around the world and book via OneTravel.com, the Global Traveler Assist Classic Card makes a lot of sense for them. For one, it provides immediate toll-free assistance from anywhere in the world, 24×7. What’s more, it also provides personal assistance services, travel medical assistance, and even passport and visa assistance. If that wasn’t enough, one even gets travel coupons!
OneTravel.com‘s Rewards program, which is called ClubMiles, earns members a reward of 5 USD for every 1,000 points accumulated. New members start off with 500 points, earning 500 more when they make their first booking. In fact, members even earn points on bookings across all of OneTravel’s travel brands. If that wasn’t enough, members can also climb ClubMiles tiers with each completed trip, thus unlocking more benefits.
Check out the best snacks for flights that you can carry.
One of the best things about OneTravel.com is that it has a rather handy mobile app, which not only allows for updates on the go but also allows you to save on flights. In fact, thanks to the rewards program, you can earn up to 3x points when you book flights on the app – yes! What’s more, you can earn 2x points on every flight booking, including car and hotel booking as well. And, of course, the biggest benefit is that you can manage your trips very easily, accessing your trip details and even getting itinerary updates on the go. Finally, thanks to the 24×7 chat support, you can even ask any doubts or questions you have about your booking.
Pros and Cons of OneTravel.com
- You could become a OneTravel influencer via the affiliate program.
- There’s a very handy mobile app that is useful for quick, on-the-go usage.
- It offers flights to not just popular destinations but even exotic ones.
- Thanks to OneTravel.com, searching for flights, along with hotels and car rentals, is easy.
- It does have heavy fees for any changes or cancellations in the itinerary.
What is a ‘return’ period, and how long is it for OneTravel partners?
It’s the time that referral traffic from affiliate partners is ‘tagged’ for specific affiliate partners, which is 90 days for OneTravel.com’s affiliate program.
Meanwhile, check the world’s longest non-stop flights.
Why are flights sold out between the search and payment?
That’s because the flight’s price/availability has changed.
How do I select seats?
On the “Check My Booking” tab on the homepage, you can enter your name/email address to find your flight schedule. Then, you can choose “request seat” directly under the flight number, or a seat map will pop up.
Some images on this article are copyrighted by OneTravel.com.