A toilet for an RV is an indispensable part all campers should consider and spend some time thinking about. However, these toilets sometimes get spoiled or ruined due to many factors. Thus, you have to buy some parts for camper toilet to fix the issue. Those parts might include valves, seals, hoses, and whatever other pieces a toilet needs to work.
Furthermore, different toilets need compatible parts. For example, parts for a Thetford RV toilet won’t work for a Sealand RV toilet, and so on. To make your life easier, here is a quick overview of the most recommended parts for different RV toilets to consider.
Table of contents
- LicBund 385314349 RV Water Valve Kit Replacement
- Thetford RV Trailer Style Ii Water Valve
- 385311641 Water Valve Kit
- XQIQX RV Toilet Seal
- iFJF 385314349 RV Water Valve Assembly
- WEHOPE 34120 RV Seal Kit
- Thetford 31113 Bravura Toilet Water Module
- NipponAsia 385318162 911-Series Ball Shaft Kit
- AsFrost RV Toilet Seal
- Beech Lane RV Upgraded Toilet Water Valve
- Halotronics RV Water Valve Replacement Kit
- Mission Automotive Dometic Flush Ball Seal
- Dometic 385311124 Hand Spray Hose for Toilet
- Our Verdict!
- How To Choose The Best Parts for Camper Toilet?
- What are the most common RV toilets?
- How do I fix a leaking camper toilet?
- Are all RV toilets the same?
LicBund 385314349 RV Water Valve Kit Replacement
Kicking off our list is the LicBund 385314349 RV Water Valve Kit Replacement. It’s a wonderful option to go for no matter what kind of toilets you have. This kit works for several toilets, such as the Sealand, Dometic, Traveler, and VacuFlush toilets. Even more, the kit works for many models of the mentioned toilets. Thus, you’re totally covered.
The kit includes two mounting screws and mesh strainers. Those are needed to install the valve, and they work better than any screws you might get from anywhere else. Moreover, you’ll easily install the valve with no mentioned effort. Just fix the two screws in their place, and that’s it!
- This kit replacement is easy to install.
- It’s suitable for most toilets, making it extremely versatile.
- It comes complete with the needed screws.
- However, it might be small for some parts.
Thetford RV Trailer Style Ii Water Valve
Are you looking for parts for the Thetford RV toilet? There might not be a lot of durable options in the market today, but Thetford RV Trailer Style Ii Water Valve is one of the options many people agreed on. It’s a replacement kit for unworking valves. You shall use it if the toilet starts leaking or you feel the flush isn’t working properly. It’ll work with most Thetford toilets, but the seller mentions specific models, so you ought to check them.
Generally, this unit will fix the issue once installed. Yet, the problem comes with the installation itself. The instructions aren’t very clear, but you can still do it yourself.
- Thanks to this water valve, you can solve any leak problems quickly.
- The material of this item is of high quality.
- It works with many Thetford toilets.
- Many people wish there were clear installation instructions.
385311641 Water Valve Kit
The 385311641 Water Valve Kit is a package of several parts for the Sealand RV toilet. It doesn’t work for all Sealand toilets, but most of them, mainly the 300, 310, and 320 RV toilets. The kit includes a valve, a ball seal replacement, two screws to fix the valve in its place, two stainless mesh filters for filtering the water before it flushes, and one hose clamp to fix the flush hose.
The kit is very easy to use and install. You don’t need too much plumbing work to fix this kit. Just ensure you’re installing the right part in the right place. Also, ensure you’re using the right kit for the aforementioned toilets. Here is a more comprehensive review of this part to know how it works.
- This valve kit is a breeze to use and install.
- It includes all the needed valve kits!
- We love how sturdy the construction is.
- It’s not the best option for winter and cold temperatures.
XQIQX RV Toilet Seal
The XQIQX RV Toilet Seal isn’t separate. Instead, it’s a whole kit. It includes the seal, screws, and bolts to fix them all together inside the toilet closet. The thing you’ll notice about this kit is that the material of all parts is very well taken care of. The seal is made of high-quality rubber whilst the screws are durable brass.
The seal is made that way to perform toilet seals’ main function, preventing leakage. Plus, it prevents bad odors as well. Thus, the air in the camper will remain fresh and clean. If you need fresher air, you might use any of those humidifiers for travel.
- Thanks to its high-quality materials, it won’t deform or crack.
- It can effectively solve leakage and bad odor problems.
- It comes complete with screws and other hardware.
- Sadly, not all parts fit all toilet series.
iFJF 385314349 RV Water Valve Assembly
Although the manufacturer recommends installing this iFJF 385314349 RV Water Valve Assembly by a professional, many buyers reported they have easily installed this by themselves with no need for a plumber. As you might recognize from the image below, it’s a plug-and-play thing. The valve just needs the two screws, available in the package already, fixed, and you’re all done.
Most parts of the Dometic RV toilet are made of ABS plastic or brass. However, this one doesn’t seem to be anything metal. It’s a good thing considering the price, but we wished it was more durable, but it’s still one of the best parts for a camper toilet.
- It can be installed easily; no professionals are needed!
- You can choose whether to get the single variant or the one in packs.
- Most importantly, it won’t break your wallet!
- When it comes to durability, this isn’t the best option.
WEHOPE 34120 RV Seal Kit
Best Package. The WEHOPE 34120 RV Seal Kit is a complete package that includes several parts for the Thetford RV toilet. The package includes a waste ball seal and another seal for the base. Further, there are four small plastic gaskets where each seal and gasket should be placed in a different position. You don’t need to worry about installation, as everything is clear in the installation instructions.
We mentioned that this kit is perfect for Thetford, yet, not all Thetford toilets will accept those seals. The compatible toilets include the Aqua-Magic Style Plus, Style Lite, Residence Permanent, and Style 2. If your toilet isn’t one of these styles, please don’t try to fit it in. This might cause leakage problems.
- It can solve water leakage effectively.
- We appreciate that it comes with clear installation instructions.
- The durable materials allow you to rely on this kit for years to come.
- According to some customers, it can get sticky after some time.
Thetford 31113 Bravura Toilet Water Module
The flush of your toilet isn’t working well? If your toilet is Bravura, you’re in luck! The Thetford 31113 Bravura Toilet Water Module is going to work with your toilet. Those parts for the Thetford RV toilet are essential to properly get the flush to work again. It’s a water module with two sides to connect to the water supply inlet and outlet. The package also comes with a link retainer clip and the screws needed to fix that into the toilet.
Before installation, you need to close the water supply first. This will make your mission much easier. Next, follow the instruction as written to fix the screws and nuts firmly. A suggestion here is to use a hair dryer to tighten the water module over the pipes. Yet, too much heat might cause the plastic to melt, so beware of that.
- You’ll also get a complete water module.
- This water module will never cause leakage.
- It doesn’t freeze in winter.
- You should note that it’s for specific series only.
NipponAsia 385318162 911-Series Ball Shaft Kit
Here are some parts for the Sealand RV toilet. The NipponAsia 385318162 911-Series Ball Shaft Kit is similar to valves, but it works for foot-flush toilets. The kit includes this ball shaft and other installation hardware. The whole kit is sold at a reasonable price, considering the result you’ll get in the end.
Further, the shaft isn’t a cheap plastic one despite the price. It’s a machined brass shaft that resists corrosion and withstands everyday use, so it’s a great bargain to consider. The screws and other parts in the set are also made of the same durable materials. The only thing that might hinder you from buying this set is that it might not suit your toilet. We recommend you contact the seller to make sure of the fit.
- This kit resembles OEM parts but is more affordable.
- The plastic material is surprisingly durable.
- It comes complete with all installation hardware.
- Installing this kit is a bit challenging for some people.
AsFrost RV Toilet Seal
The AsFrost RV Toilet Seal is a toilet flange seal kit that includes two seals, screws, bolts, and gaskets. Those parts for the camper toilet are the most affordable option on the list if all you need is a replacement seal for a defective part in your toilet. For your information, these aren’t parts for Sealand RV toilets or any other common type. They work for Dometic toilets. So, check well before buying.
Using the seals for the right series, you’ll find they fit perfectly. Also, when you correctly install them as they’re supposed to be installed, you will never experience any leakage. Moreover, the odor you might smell after flushing the toilet will drain. Don’t worry about replacing the old seals with those, as they’re very easy to install. The instructions are written on the seal itself. But to have a clearer image, why don’t you watch this detailed YouTube review video?
- This durable item won’t age or break for years to come.
- It can effectively deal with odor problems.
- We love how clear the instructions are.
- It’s for a limited number of models only.
Beech Lane RV Upgraded Toilet Water Valve
Here is a kind of universal water valve for most RV toilets. Whether you’re looking for replacement parts for the Sealand RV toilet, Dometic toilet, or any other common RV toilet, the Beech Lane RV Upgraded Toilet Water Valve is a great choice. This valve works for many models that you’ll barely need to look for other water valves.
About construction, it’s an upgraded valve. The valve is redesigned and reconstructed from more durable materials to withstand harsher conditions of camping. The valve will work perfectly in very cold conditions, and no more freezing water inside your toilet closet. This way, the lifespan of the valve and, by extension, your toilet increases. Check out this detailed YouTube video from Beech Lanelearnknow more about the upgraded features.
- This water valve works well even in cold conditions.
- You’ll be relieved as it’s backed by a lifetime warranty.
- It works for most RV toilet models.
- Unfortunately, it comes with no rubber seal.
Halotronics RV Water Valve Replacement Kit
Best Replacement Valve. The Halotronics RV Water Valve Replacement Kit has parts for Dometic RV toilets that also work for Sealand toilets. It’s easily installed by just installing the valve between the inlet and the water outlet in the toilet tank. The valve has two ends; each one is designated for a specific water supply.
Regarding the material, it’s made of ABS plastic. Plastic is the main material that is used to make such parts for the camper toilet. Simply, plastic doesn’t corrode or wear out. Plus, it withstands the flow of water, but it needs to be very good plastic, and that’s what the Halotronics valve guarantees.
- It’s compatible with both Dometic and Sealand toilets.
- We love its high-quality plastic material, as it can last for years.
- Many people find it easy to install and remove.
- It’s worth noting that no seal is included.
Mission Automotive Dometic Flush Ball Seal
Best Toilet Seal. One of the parts for the camper toilet you might need is the seal. Instead of buying a whole kit of the valve and seal, the issue might be the seal only. Mission Automotive Dometic Flush Ball Seal is a quality seal you can go for if your toilet in the camper van bathroom is compatible with the models listed by the manufacturer. Generally, it works for most of the toilets that are common among campers. Hence, this shouldn’t be a problem.
As one of the best parts for a Dometic RV toilet, the seal is made of high-quality rubber to prevent leaks. This rubber material is made specifically for such parts. So, you enjoy a long-lasting seal that will return your toilet as it used to buy the first time you bought it.
- Its high-quality material allows it to last for a long time.
- This flush ball seal fits most RV toilets.
- You can save money as it’s super easy to install by yourself.
- Some people find this a bit thicker than the OEM gasket.
Dometic 385311124 Hand Spray Hose for Toilet
Best Hose. The last option we have for parts for the camper toilet list is this Dometic 385311124 Hand Spray Hose for Toilet. As you might guess from the name, it’s a hand spray to install beside the toilet and spray water for washing when needed. This item solved a huge problem for campers and saved space. You don’t need to place a camping sink inside the bathroom as you have this sprayer. A kitchen sink is enough, so it’s a money-saver as well.
Let’s talk more about compatible toilets. This toilet hand spray, screws, and hose clamp are perfect parts for a Sealand RV toilet. Plus, they’re original Dometic products. So, expect the highest quality when buying this hand spray. Apart from that, it might also work with Travelers and Vacuflush toilets. Etrailer has made a good review about this hand spray and the whole kit here.
- It’s compatible with most toilets, which is good!
- Installing it alone is a piece of cake.
- Comes with screws and a hose clamp.
- Some people wish the hose was a bit more flexible.
No matter what problem your camper toilet has, we’re sure one or some of the products above will be able to help you solve it! But if you’re looking for something more specific, we’ve listed our favorites below, so you don’t have to keep scrolling up and down!
- Best Hose: Dometic 385311124 Hand Spray Hose for Toilet
- Best Toilet Seal: Mission Automotive Dometic Flush Ball Seal
- Best Replacement Valve: Halotronics RV Water Valve Replacement Kit
- Best Package: WEHOPE 34120 RV Seal Kit
How To Choose The Best Parts for Camper Toilet?
Have you ever had a problem with your camper toilet? It might be a small part that needs repairing or replacing. To choose the best parts for the Thetford RV toilet or any other common toilet brand, you need to have a look at this buying guide.
Problem with toilet
The first thing you need to check before buying any parts is the problem itself. Are you experiencing a leak in the toilet? Or it’s the toilet isn’t flushing properly? According to the problem, you should buy the suitable part. Leaks might be solved by just a seal, whereas a problem with the flush mostly needs replacing the whole valve with its seals and hoses.
Not all parts work for all toilet models. Thus, check whether you’re buying parts for Thetford RV or Dometic toilet. Some parts work for different models. However, this isn’t the case all the time. Also, a certain brand has lots of series, and each one has specific compatible parts that work. This matter is critical to get your toilet to work properly.
Always choose ABS materials as they don’t rust or corrode. As for the seals, go for high-quality rubber that doesn’t wear out quickly. The screws and bolts are better to be made of brass or coated with brass. Finally, ensure the parts withstand cold weather so the flush won’t stop working in winter.
What are the most common RV toilets?
There are many types of RV toilets, but the most common ones are Dometic, Sealand, and Thetford RV toilets.
How do I fix a leaking camper toilet?
First, you need to shut off the water supply to your toilet and flush it to drain all the water inside. Next, replace the seal with a new one that exactly matches your toilet model.
Are all RV toilets the same?
They work the same way, but there are different models. The differences are in things like the design, the size, and the price.