RVs or campers let you travel while enjoying all the conveniences and pleasures of home. The majority of RVs on the market now have a sleeping area with a mattress. But let’s be honest, most camper mattresses are far from comfortable! Napping on them feels like you’re sleeping on the floor! Luckily, you can replace them with one that better suits your needs. If your camper’s bed frame is queen-sized, getting a high-quality queen mattress for camper is a good call. Most of the queen mattresses we examined can be utilized in both RV sleeping areas and bedrooms. These queen mattresses will put you to sleep instantly, and you’ll never wake up with a sore back anymore! If you’re interested in getting a queen size mattress for camper, you’re at the right place! Below, you can learn more about each of our picks!
Table of contents
- Molblly Queen Mattress
- Lechepussleep Queen Mattress
- Zinus Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress
- Zinus 6 Inch Ultima Memory Foam Mattress
- FoamRush 4-Inch Queen Memory Foam RV Mattress
- GhostBed 10 Inch Short Queen RV Mattress
- CHITA Queen Size Hybrid Mattress
- MedMattress RV Glamper 10 Inch Hybrid Foam Mattress
- Olee Sleep 9 Inch Memory Foam Mattress
- CT Portable Mattress
- S SECRETLAND Queen Mattress
- Zeelovtress 14 Inches Queen Mattress
- LINENSPA 8 Inch Memory Foam Queen Mattress
- Our Verdict!
- How to Choose the Best Queen Mattress for Camper
- Can put any mattress in a camper?
- What kind of mattress goes in a camper?
- How thick should a camper mattress be?
Molblly Queen Mattress
Best for Couples. Molblly Queen Mattress adopts an upgraded 5-zone independent pocket internal spring design to ensure that your weight is evenly distributed from head to toe. Furthermore, it provides targeted support to enjoy the ultimate sleeping experience. Molblly Queen Mattress is designed with individually wrapped springs, which can effectively avoid movement interference between two people. This means that when your partner turns over or wakes up, you will not be disturbed, and gives you a restful sleep. With every purchase, your satisfaction is guaranteed. What else do you need from the best queen mattress for camper?
- It’s made of high-quality knitted fabrics to keep you away from back pain.
- This mattress can adjust the temperature naturally, allowing you to sleep comfortably.
- It contains no harmful substances, making it suitable for everyone to enjoy.
- Because of the springs, it’s not as firm.
Lechepussleep Queen Mattress
Lechepussleep Queen Mattress is another high-quality queen mattress for campers worth getting. This Euro Top hybrid mattress consists of five layers of foam and individual springs. It’s an MDI memory foam that easily conforms to your body, providing a comfortable position for every inch of your body weight. Two layers of this high-thickness, ultra-soft, and comfortable foam will give you the feeling of being in a cloud, putting you to sleep easily.
To give you the best night’s sleep, this queen size mattress for camper has a high-quality knitted double-layer cover that’s skin-friendly and breathable. Plus, it ensures your and your family’s health, so you can rest easily at night. What’s more, every purchase comes with an assurance that your nice dream won’t be disturbed!
- It comes with a ten-year warranty to show that it’s of premium quality.
- This mattress fits all types of bed frames.
- This pocket innerspring mattress allows each coil to rebound independently.
- It has a little plastic smell when opened for the first time.
Zinus Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress
Zinus presents the most compact yet best queen size mattress for camper. This single green tea-infused memory foam offers a comfy surface for sleeping amidst the trees. What’s more, it can hold up to 300lbs. It fits well into your compact-sized tent easily. The compact size also makes it a perfect choice for your camping trips. This Zinus Green Tea Memory Foam envelops your shape to keep your spine aligned and your joints supported, while the proprietary green tea infusion helps maintain a fresh and clean feeling night after night. Best of all, this memory foam camper mattress is backed by a ten-year worry-free warranty! Just unbox and tuck it in neatly!
- This foam keeps your mattress fresh while hugging your body’s curves.
- It molds to the shape of your body to soothe achy joints.
- This foam maintains a strong structure and edge support for long-term dependability.
- In some cases, it might take longer than 72 hours to expand to normal size.
Zinus 6 Inch Ultima Memory Foam Mattress
Zinus 6 Inch Ultima Memory Foam Mattress is a unique mattress for most of your outdoor activities. The brand is known for producing the most comfortable, portable, and compact queen mattress for camper. These layers of conforming green tea memory foam and high-density Z base foam hug your shape to soothe you to sleep. It’s made of premium fabrics with great durability.
What’s more, this wholesome mattress features natural ingredients like green tea and moisture-absorbing charcoal. They work wonders in a mattress, and this one is designed to control odors, maintain freshness, and envelop your shape. That way, when you wake up, you’ll feel fresh! Also, watch what Wonat Review has to say about this mattress!
- This twin mattress supports a maximum weight of 250 lbs.
- It is easy to compress and maneuver into the bedroom.
- Because of its durability, it comes with a ten-year worry-free warranty.
- The expandability of the mattress is affected by cold temperatures.
FoamRush 4-Inch Queen Memory Foam RV Mattress
This is another great choice for those looking for a queen size mattress for camper. The FoamRush 4-Inch Queen Memory Foam RV Mattress combines a layer of ventilated gel memory foam and a layer of high-density support foam for pressure relief and support with a medium feel. Infused with heat-capturing gel material, the top memory foam layer does a great job preventing heat build-up. Meanwhile, the surface layer of the memory foam has a ventilated design.
Moreover, FoamRush uses only the highest quality foam, and you can use this mattress for all kinds of projects in your home. All the foam is certified as safe, non-toxic, and better for your health and the environment. Even though this queen mattress for camper is big, it also doesn’t take up so much space in the trunk.
- It can be customized to repair worn-down chairs and other products.
- You can trim the edges or stack layers for extra thickness.
- The foam can be glued together or layered upon one another to create thicker cushions.
- The foam should not be cut without following the instructions if not it can’t be used.
GhostBed 10 Inch Short Queen RV Mattress
The GhostBed 10 Inch Short Queen RV Mattress from GhostBed provides superior comfort and durability. Crafted with high-density foam, this queen mattress for camper blends luxury and durability to help you get amazing sleep on the road. Your home away from home should make you feel good! Take comfort on the road with the GhostBed RV queen size mattress for camper, with a 10-inch profile that’s perfect for your RV or camper.
This bed is perfect for someone who weighs above 300 lbs and gives you the exact amount of comfort you need. Apart from that, we also love the smooth, soft cover that’s made with a stretchy, durable blend of viscose and polyester for a cozy feel. For more detailed information about this bed, check out Sleepopolis’ review!
- The balanced medium firm feel makes the mattress a great match for all sleeping styles.
- The mattress has a high-density foam core that alleviates hip and back pain.
- This high-quality mattress is built to last.
- The mattress has minimal motion transfer.
CHITA Queen Size Hybrid Mattress
With such comfort, the CHITA Queen Size Hybrid Mattress can be your favorite queen mattress for camper. The bamboo charcoal-infused cover promotes airflow and dissipates body heat so you will wake up refreshed.
Furthermore, this mattress is engineered with customized seven-zone independent pocket coils. The denser zone can perfectly fit your entire body and various sleeping positions to achieve perfect comfort. Thanks to this queen size mattress for camper, you can finally say goodbye to hip and back pain!
- It’s made of a fireproof fabric that is fiberglass-free.
- The mattress has eight layers of comfort, which include a soundproof layer.
- Perfect for people with back and hip pains as it helps offer support and alleviate pain.
- The mattress might be too strong if you weigh less than 300lbs.
MedMattress RV Glamper 10 Inch Hybrid Foam Mattress
Best Value for Money. MedMattress RV Glamper 10 Inch Hybrid Foam Mattress is on our list for its superior quality and eco-friendliness. This queen mattress for camper is engineered with multiple layers to provide you with a high-quality solution for your camping needs. This mattress offers exceptional support, featuring individually wrapped coils, while the extra layer of plush foam gives extra comfort night after night.
According to MadMattress’ official website, this mattress’ high-density plush foam lifts and contours to your hips and waist, providing relief and comfort for your back all night long. According to one of the customers, this queen size mattress for camper is so comfy he has slept like a rock ever since he started using it. This can be you too!
- The cooling luxury cover is interwoven with a plush foam to help you fall asleep faster.
- This plush foam provides relief and utmost comfort for your back, all night.
- It has a Non-Skid heavy-duty bottom material for your security.
- It has a certain plastic odor after it’s opened for the first time.
Olee Sleep 9 Inch Memory Foam Mattress
Olee presents an advanced camping mattress to take your outdoor experiences to the next level. This foam may be the best queen mattress for campers if you’re looking for the ultimate leisure when adventuring outdoors. The Olee Sleep 9 Inch Memory Foam Mattress is a memory foam mattress that encompasses the comfort of memory foam. It minimizes pressure on your body and provides balanced support.
Meanwhile, the cooling gel-infused top foam layer and breathable outer cover help to regulate the temperature. In addition, its high-density layer supports your body and disperses weight evenly for a good night’s sleep!
- It provides lasting comfort, with a dense foam core that ensures years of unbridled durability.
- The foam creates a perfectly personalized and balanced form around the body.
- This mattress offers excellent back support and comfort.
- You can’t sleep with your arm under a pillow as that would create a stiff neck.
CT Portable Mattress
Most Innovative. As you can see from the picture below, the CT Portable Mattress is a folding mattress that naturally contours to your body without bottoming out. It offers durability, strength, and stability. Thanks to its design, this queen mattress for camper is also lightweight.
This queen size mattress for campers makes camping comfy. The six-inch thick foam mattress makes bumpy ground smooth and keeps your body warm on the cold tent and RV floor. With this mattress, it feels like you’re sleeping on a fancy mattress in the wild!
- In two simple moves, this queen mattress converts into a couch.
- The rugged double-stitched washable cover cleans up fast for years of comfort.
- This portable mattress folds down to approximately 18x27x60 inches when not in use.
- The mattress might be too hard for the first couple of months.
S SECRETLAND Queen Mattress
The S SECRETLAND is popular for producing ultralight queen mattresses to enhance your camping experience. You no longer have to suffer from back pain after sleeping uncomfortably on the ground. Even though there are some of the best camping mattresses for a bad back, the queen mattresses from this brand are still your top choice when it comes to comfort. The best queen mattress for camper should be compact enough to use inside your van. S SECRETLAND Queen Mattress is the one.
It’s designed with a combination of durability and support to fit the body better and relieve body pressure points. Also, it provides you with a more comfortable, cloud-like experience. It won’t take up any space! Take it with you on any camping trips with your friends and family.
- The mattress cover uses skin-friendly rayon fabric without fiberglass, to ensure the highest quality.
- This queen mattress supports body weight evenly.
- It provides you with the best quality service and comes with a 15-year warranty.
- The mattress is firm and hard.
Zeelovtress 14 Inches Queen Mattress
Zeelovtress is a leading brand known for its innovative mattress design. It has now become one of the most trusted brands for all your bedding needs – queen mattresses included! This 14 Inches Queen Mattress from Zeelovtress has a cover made of knitted Tencel fiber, which is known as one of the most sustainable bedding materials. It’s naturally soft and gentle to the skin and has high moisture absorbency to help your body feel delightfully cool for a comfortable night’s sleep.
The luxurious euro top is quilted with thick comfort layers of gel memory foam that gently cushion your body to help relieve tension, while high-density foam layers prevent you from sinking too deeply. By the way, do you need something to make your camper stable and safe? If so, check out our list of best wheel chocks for RV!
- The pocketed coil system provides different levels of support for your body.
- This mattress excels at isolating motion to reduce sleep disruptions.
- The foam keeps you from waking up with aches and pain.
- Compared to the others, it’s a little bit more expensive. But don’t worry, as it’s worth the money!
LINENSPA 8 Inch Memory Foam Queen Mattress
Best Overall. The innovative, high-quality queen mattresses from LINENSPA provide firm support and superior comfort. The contouring comfort of memory foam and the durable, bouncy feel of steel springs come together in one hybrid mattress to create the most popular mattress ever. If you’re looking for a queen mattress for camper, the LINENSPA 8 Inch Memory Foam Queen Mattress can be the one.
The LINENSPA technology makes it a great contender for your best queen mattress for campers. With multiple supportive layers, this medium-firm mattress provides just the right amount of support. It’s not too soft and not too firm. No wonder this queen size mattress for camper is extremely popular!
Imagine purchasing this mattress for your camping trip and the mosquitoes don’t allow you to sleep when you get there. Tragic, right? That’s why you should check out our list of best mosquito repellents in Walmart.
- This 8-inch queen mattress is designed for sleepers of all ages.
- It’s made with durable materials to give you and your family a good sleep.
- For a high-quality mattress, it’s also very affordable.
- Some people feel this variant isn’t as soft as the 12-inch one.
When you compare these mattresses with the ones on the market, it’s clear that they’re among the best. Still, we understand if you’re having a hard time choosing which one to get. That’s why we’ve categorized some of these mattresses according to some criteria. Take a look!
- Best Overall: LINENSPA 8 Inch Memory Foam Queen Mattress
- Most Innovative: CT Portable Mattress
- Best Value for Money: MedMattress RV Glamper 10 Inch Hybrid Foam Mattress
- Best for Couples: Molblly Queen Mattress
How to Choose the Best Queen Mattress for Camper
Whether you’ve camped before or this is your first time, we have some advice to help you select the best queen mattress for camper. They include:
Identify the Space
On the open road, mattresses can be placed in unusual places. Each bunk is distinctive. Measure the length, width, and height with a measuring tape and record them on paper. You’re about to discover a replacement queen mattress of the highest caliber! Simply measure your existing mattress to determine the correct size and if it at least fits comfortably.
You won’t have to worry about sizes for much longer; just use a sizing guide to get your ideal size. Is the mattress size an RV Queen, RV Short Queen, RV King, or any other size? The size is very important.
Although air conditioning systems are present in the majority of RVs, they are energy-intensive, and air can readily escape from a car. If you tend to sleep hot, the temperature may need to be even lower than the recommended range of 60 to 67 degrees for sleep. Whatever mattress you choose, be sure it includes cooling features to stave off the heat in the summer.
Can put any mattress in a camper?
While many RVs have no issues with the width and the length, some can’t handle the depth of a standard mattress.
What kind of mattress goes in a camper?
Foam mattresses that are around five to six inches thick and less comfortable than those in your house are typically provided with RVs and campers. However, you have the choice to swap them out for ordinary innerspring, latex, or memory foam mattresses.
How thick should a camper mattress be?
As we said earlier, most camper mattresses are around five to six inches thick. However, the more important thing you should consider is the foam’s density. It should range between one to two lbs per cubic foot.