A shower curtain for camper is one of the pieces you definitely need if your camper has a bathroom and a shower inside. However, many travelers forget about this piece as it isn’t usually sold among sanitary products like other bathroom items. A shower curtain for campers has lots of things to do, from protecting other items inside the bathroom to adding some aesthetics to your camper. Further, if your camper is small and the bathroom isn’t fully separated, you’ll need a shower curtain for an RV to add some privacy to the bathtub.
Shower curtains for campers are a bit different from traditional shower curtains for homes in terms of the design, size, and, sometimes the material. In this review, we’ll give you details about the top 13 shower curtains for campers and why to choose any of them. Also, we’ll tell you the difference between shower curtains and liners and where to install them. Keep reading to get all the information you need to pick the best shower curtain for an RV.
Table of contents
- Funny Camping Rules Shower Curtain
- Naturoom Ombre Bath Shower Curtain
- Watercolor Forest Camper RV Shower Curtain
- CYPL Waffle Weave Shower Curtain
- JAWO Camper RV Shower Curtains for Bathroom
- NYMB Camper RV Shower Curtain
- Riyidecor Rustic Small Stall Barn Door Shower Curtain
- JAWO Farmhouse Floral Flower Camping Shower Curtain
- Mrs. Awesome Shower Curtain with Handy Mesh Pockets
- Barossa Extra Wide Shower Curtain Liner
- Barossa RV Shower Curtain Waffle Weave
- AmazerBath Plastic Shower Curtain Liner
- N&Y Home RV Shower Curtain Liner Fabric
- Our Verdict!
- How To Choose The Best Shower Curtain for Camper?
- What is the difference between shower curtains and liners?
- Are all shower curtains the same size?
- Should I install the curtain inside or outside the bathtub?
Funny Camping Rules Shower Curtain
Funny Camping Rules Shower Curtain is a funky shower curtain for camper for cool travelers. Although it comes in one color only, we believe it’ll fit most campers. The colors are a blend of blue and brown shades that suit nature colors. So, you’ll never feel the curtain isn’t part of the décor.
Moreover, the curtain is initially made for campers and RVs. The sentences, symbols, and those words written on the curtain are all related to camping and wildlife. Apart from that, the curtain is available in two sizes to choose from according to the size of the shower inside your camper.
- The fabrics are waterproof, so, no need for a liner
- Not only it’s practical, but also it’s nicely designed
- It comes in two sizes to choose from
- The number of hanging holes is less than the number of hooks
Naturoom Ombre Bath Shower Curtain
If you don’t like the patterned option above, no problem; we still have a lot of options to show you. Naturoom Ombre Bath Shower Curtain is a gradient ombre colored curtain that comes in different colors. You’ll surely find a color that matches your taste and your camper’s interior as well. If you want to go for the basics, there is a solid white option and another solid black one to suit any RV bathroom.
The material of this curtain is waterproof, so you won’t need a liner underneath the curtain. It works as a curtain and a liner at the same time. It dries quickly and blocks water just like any liner. At the same time, it looks decorative and colorful, so it’s a perfect and nice-looking shower curtain for an RV.
- The material is tear-resistant and of premium quality
- You have a wide variety of colors and sizes
- It can be used as a curtain and a liner at the same time
- It might slightly leak water onto the floors of the bathroom
Watercolor Forest Camper RV Shower Curtain
Coming in 47×64 dimensions, Watercolor Forest Camper RV Shower Curtain is one of the shower curtains to go for if those dimensions match the bathtub dimensions. It comes in one size only. Thus, it won’t be applicable to any camper bathroom.
Made of polyester, this curtain is environment-friendly. The material is one of the best for shower curtains as it’s waterproof and quick-dry as well. Plus, it’s a durable material that feels like plastic but is way softer. Further, the printing on the curtain is 3D digital printing to make sure that it doesn’t fade out after washing several times.
- It’s easy to wash using a washing machine
- The prints are of high-quality
- The material is eco-friendly and waterproof
- Unfortunately, there are no available sizes
CYPL Waffle Weave Shower Curtain
The most easy-to-install shower curtain for a camper is CYPL Waffle Weave Shower Curtain. With no hooks, you can easily hang this curtain on the rod using the flexible holes on the curtain. When you need to remove the curtain to clean it, it’s as easy as installation. It’s just a snap of a button.
On the other side, the design of the curtain is so elegant and practical too. It’s a double-layered curtain with a top solid-colored side and a liner underneath. If you don’t want the liner, it’s detachable using the two magnet buttons at the bottom. Also, the design has an upper mesh window to add some flare while maintaining privacy.
- It comes with a detachable liner to use whenever you need more privacy and water-repellence
- The curtain itself is very easy to install and remove
- All of this comes in a curtain with a very chic design
- It’s available in one size only
JAWO Camper RV Shower Curtains for Bathroom
Makeover your bathroom by just adding a simple accessory like JAWO Camper RV Shower Curtains for the Bathroom. The curtain we have here is a fascinating one, its design or print suits a camper, and the sizes are suitable for showers in campers as well. Choose from the four available sizes according to the size of the bathtub. But if you don’t know how to pick the proper size, you’ve got to go through this guide.
Our JAWO curtain is made of soft polyester material with HD printing using the most advanced technologies. This way, your curtain is maintained in its original state no matter how often you clean it.
- Choose from the four available sizes
- No worries about the prints, as premium-quality materials were used for printing
- You won’t need a liner with this curtain
- The hooks seem they’re made of cheap plastic
NYMB Camper RV Shower Curtain
Want your shower curtain for a camper to look slightly curled for this nice wavy look? Then, get a curtain with larger dimensions than your actual shower. Alternatively, if you want it just covering the bathtub, go for the exact dimensions. Luckily, NYMB Camper RV Shower Curtain offers a wide variety of sizes and dimensions to choose from. Here, you can play around with the curtain as you want and, even more, use the curtain for home or other uses.
Washing the curtain is something many people will think of before buying. The machine-washable curtains are certainly better and easier. Hence, we assert that this curtain is machine-washable with no possible fading in colors. Thus, go and buy the best washing machines for camper and enjoy an easy cleaning for your shower curtain.
- This curtain is machine-washable, but you should use cold water
- It’s available in a variety of sizes
- The material is also waterproof
- It might not come in the exact colors as the photo
Riyidecor Rustic Small Stall Barn Door Shower Curtain
Riyidecor Rustic Small Stall Barn Door Shower Curtain offers an extremely attractive rustic look to add an accent to your RV. This shower curtain isn’t for anyone; it matches special tastes only. If you want to enjoy a rustic wooden style, go for this RV shower curtain. Moreover, it’s available in different rustic patterns, but they all have the same theme.
When you look at the curtains, you might think it’s made of wood. However, it’s actually a polyester curtain with a waterproof feature. Just throw it inside a washing machine using cold water to clean this curtain. It also dries quickly, but don’t use any heat with this curtain.
- You can purchase a rug set of the same style
- The material this curtain is made of is eco-friendly
- It’s also machine-washable for easy cleaning
- When you hold it, you’ll feel it’s a bit thinner than what you might have expected
JAWO Farmhouse Floral Flower Camping Shower Curtain
JAWO Farmhouse Floral Flower Camping Shower Curtain is a high-quality shower curtain for an RV that is made of premium materials similar to all the curtains found on this list. However, this curtain features rust-proof grommets, so, you can wash the curtain as many times as you want while keeping the metal grommets as shiny and robust as the first time you bought the curtain.
On another side, the manufacturer offers other nice accessories to match the interior of your RV altogether. The same design of the curtain is used for bath mat sets, bath rugs, and window curtains. You can mix and match suiting designs to get an appealing interior that you love. It’ll surely enhance the aesthetics of your bathroom.
- It comes in a very attractive design and colors
- You can also find different bathroom accessories offered in the same design
- The curtain is available in many sizes to suit different showers
- The grommets are made of non-rusting metal
- The material is a bit thin
Mrs. Awesome Shower Curtain with Handy Mesh Pockets
The most space-saving option of all shower curtains for campers is Mrs. Awesome Shower Curtain with Handy Mesh Pockets. This curtain comes with nine pockets on the outer side of the curtain. Thus, you can use it as a holder for all your bathroom stuff like shampoos, soap, lotions, and other toiletries. The pockets are different in size; hence, organize your stuff and save space in your small RV bathroom.
On the other side, the curtain might need a liner underneath it. It’s mainly made of cloth, not plastic or other waterproof materials like other curtains. So, if your main target is to block water, this curtain isn’t the best option unless you have a shower liner. The curtain is mildew-resistant, and the grommets are rust-proof if you’re worried about the quality.
- Each curtain of this model comes with nine mesh pockets for storing things
- The grommets are rust-resistant
- Choose from the many available sizes according to your bathtub size
- The material isn’t waterproof, so, you might need a liner beneath it
Barossa Extra Wide Shower Curtain Liner
Barossa Extra Wide Shower Curtain Liner is one of the best shower curtains ever, considering water resistance. It’s made of 100% premium PEVA material that isn’t poisonous nor harmful to the environment either. It’s BPA and PVC-free. Hence, many campers who are after eco-friendly products for campers will love this curtain.
Apart from the material, it’s a liner in the first place. Thus, it’s so water-resistant and not see-through in any way. Moreover, there are a number of bottom magnets to keep the curtain in place. The number of magnets is determined by the width of the curtain. Those magnets will ensure the curtain won’t blow away and your privacy is never invaded.
- It’s medium weight for durability and ease of carrying
- The material is eco-friendly
- There are many sizes to choose from
- To keep the curtains standing still, there are many bottom magnets
- Unfortunately, it isn’t mold-resistant. Hence, you need to keep it as much dry as possible
Barossa RV Shower Curtain Waffle Weave
The best value-for-money shower curtain for an RV is Barossa RV Shower Curtain Waffle Weave. This curtain is the second option on this list from Barossa. It’s sold at a reasonable price, less than most other curtains. The waffle weave offers a heavyweight fabricated curtain with a soft touch. And the polyester fabric is high-density 230 GSM. Overall, it’s high-quality and long-lasting, so we believe it’s value for money.
As for the colors, the curtain is available in a number of solid colors that suit different tastes. Go for the white one if you don’t know what will the interior of your RV will look like. There are mist blue, fog blue, and cream colors for a bastille-colored style. Even more, dark colors look so bold, and they’ll evoke contrast.
- It’s sold at a very affordable price
- The fabrics are high-density for longevity
- You can choose from many different colors and sizes to suit different tastes
- You might need to place a liner underneath the curtain
AmazerBath Plastic Shower Curtain Liner
The most heavy-duty shower curtain for a camper is AmazerBath Plastic Shower Curtain Liner. It’s offered in three different weights to choose from depending on how transparent and waterproof you want your curtain. The material is EVA plastic that won’t wear out quickly. Thus, it withstands the toil and moil of camping life. We recommend the heaviest weight for those who live in their campers and want the most private curtain with the heaviest-duty material.
On the other side, the plastic material won’t hinder you from cleaning the curtain. Although it isn’t machine-washable, you can easily wipe it off with a damp piece of cloth. If it’s too dirty, you can use a shower for campers to clean the curtain.
- Another affordable option of high-quality and premium material
- To suit all campers, it comes in different sizes and colors
- The material is a heavy-duty plastic one
- This curtain is easy to clean using a damp cloth
- It Keeps pulling towards you inside the shower
N&Y Home RV Shower Curtain Liner Fabric
N&Y Home RV Shower Curtain Liner Fabric has all that it takes to be the best curtain for an RV. The curtain is made of polyester fabrics, not plastic. This is a pro and a con at the same time, as it’s not 100% waterproof, but it’s lightweight. It’s actually 100 GSM and has different lengths and widths. Also, polyester fabric is easier to clean and quicker to dry.
In addition, the material is environment-friendly. It’s PVC-free with no plastic or vinyl smells. Non-plastic fabrics are also easier to deal with. The curtain drapes flawlessly to give a nice shape to your bathtub, provided that you choose the right size.
- It’s made of polyester PVC-free fabrics for durability and eco-friendliness
- The curtain is lightweight, which is the best thing for campers and travelers
- To clean it, just toss it into the washing machine like most of your clothes
- The grommets are also well-taken care of; they’re rustproof
- It isn’t 100% waterproof
In brief, N&Y Home RV Shower Curtain Liner Fabric is the best shower curtain for campers. However, there are many great options to consider as well. Other shower curtains will win in terms of quality, price, installation, and practicality.
- Best value for money: Barossa RV Shower Curtain Waffle Weave
- Most space-saving: Mrs Awesome Shower Curtain with Handy Mesh Pockets
- Most heavy-duty: AmazerBath Plastic Shower Curtain Liner
- Most easy-to-install: CYPL Waffle Weave Shower Curtain
How To Choose The Best Shower Curtain for Camper?
This small guide will give you the top three features you need to always check before buying any shower curtain. Knowing those features will ease your life so much, and buying a new bathroom curtain won’t be a problem anymore.
The first thing to check, as you might have guessed, is the material. You need to go for the most waterproof materials and the most durable ones as well. Consider that you need material that isn’t see-through. At the same time, it should be flexible enough for machine washing and lightweight enough for packing. Another thing to consider is the ability to dry quickly without holding any mold.
The curtain’s size is determined by the size of the shower or bathtub you want to cover. For example, if you have a round bathtub, you need to get a wider curtain to wrap around the bathtub. Furthermore, the length of the curtain should be the exact length from the hanging rod to the ground or a bit taller to prevent any water from reaching the floor. If you don’t have a shower or a bathtub, you can create one yourself; check this DIY.
Most curtains come with hanging loops and metal rings to attach to those loops. Alternatively, some curtains have wider loops that go through the rod directly. Make sure of the type of curtain you have and how it’ll be hung. Also, make sure that loops or rings won’t rust as they’ll be exposed to water all the time.
What is the difference between shower curtains and liners?
Shower curtains are designed to offer some privacy and hide what is behind them, whereas liners are mainly waterproof plastic fabrics to keep the floors dry. Some curtains work as both liners and curtains at the same time.
Are all shower curtains the same size?
Not necessarily. Shower curtains come in different sizes according to the bathtub inside the bathroom. If you want to customize a curtain of a specific size, here is how!
Should I install the curtain inside or outside the bathtub?
It should be installed inside the shower to prevent water from leaking outside on the floors.