Want to upgrade your camper with some necessary accessories? Think of a sink faucet for camper! This item is a must-have if you have a kitchen in your camper or RV. However, you need to pay some attention when choosing a faucet, as they come in many options, designs, and colors. There are faucets with a brushed-nickel finish and others in plastic material.
Instead of spending much time searching and looking for the best faucets for RV, we have compiled a list of the best faucets for camper. Considering each faucet’s features, pros, and cons, you’ll be able to choose the most suitable option for your camper and for the type of sink you have in the RV. Let’s head down to the list now!
Table of contents
- Lippert Components Flow Max Kitchen Faucet
- Comllen Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucet
- MASO High-End Folding Faucet
- Hotis Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucet
- Dura Faucet DF-PK640A-CP RV Swivel Kitchen
- Hiqufet Black Kitchen Faucet
- Dura Faucet DF-PK210C-BQ
- OWOFAN Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
- RecPro RV Kitchen Faucet
- Hoimpro Commercial RV Single Lever Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Jakarda RV Non-Metallic Kitchen Faucet
- Laguna Brass 1201CP RV Kitchen Faucet
- Jakarda RV Kitchen Faucet
- Our Verdict!
- How To Choose The Best Sink Faucets for Camper?
- Can I use a traditional kitchen faucet for RV?
- What is the difference between a sink faucet for a camper and a home?
- What is an aerated spout?
Lippert Components Flow Max Kitchen Faucet
The first sink faucet for RV on this list is the Lippert Components Flow Max Kitchen Faucet. This faucet is made of tough stainless steel, ensuring it can last for years to come. Aside from its durability, this faucet also looks cool and stylish. It’s a modern addition that’ll take your RV to the next level.
Furthermore, this sink faucet for camper has a single-handle design. The pull-down faucet can be used for both spraying and streaming. You don’t have to rely on professionals to install it either, as it’s super easy to set up. That’s because it’s placed directly into the countertop! Check out this YouTube review from etrailer to know more about this faucet.
- This faucet is extremely durable and strong.
- It can stream and spray water.
- Installing this faucet alone is a breeze.
- It only works best with a sink from Lippert.
Comllen Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucet
The Comllen Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucet is another promising product that you should consider getting. One of the main highlights of this faucet is its durability. With a brushed steel finish, this faucet is corrosion-resistant. Apart from being durable, the amazing design also manages to steal many people’s hearts.
By getting this sink faucet for the camper, you’ll also get a dual sprayer as well as a flexible spout that can turn 360 degrees. In addition to that, you can switch from stream to spray mode effortlessly. And no matter how big your sink is, the high-arch design will allow you to cover the whole area easily!
- We appreciate how easy it is to install this faucet.
- The 360-degree swivel spout is easy to use.
- The spray nozzle has two functions.
- When it comes to durability, this product isn’t the best.
MASO High-End Folding Faucet
The MASO High-End Folding Faucet is a guaranteed option, not only from our side but from the company’s side as well. It provides a one-year warranty along with the product. Thus, rest assured you’ll get something that is worth it. If you’re wondering about the material, it’s pure brass. Most faucets don’t come in 100% brass, just a brass finish. Yet, this one is fully brass.
Further, installing this faucet is pretty easy. It has two connector parts at the bottom of the base that connects to your sink. However, those connectors are short, so make sure they fit your sink before buying. Mostly, they’ll fit into a camper, motorhome, or yacht but not in your home’s kitchen.
- This faucet is 100% brass, which is pretty rare.
- It’s backed by a one-year guarantee.
- Thankfully, installing this faucet is a breeze!
- Some people find the connection part a bit too short.
Hotis Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucet
To control the temperature of the water, the Hotis Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucet offers two handles with easy-to-control features. This way, you can either use hot or cold on both together. The handles are made of ceramic and brushed nickel for a corrosion-resistant effect. Also, they won’t scratch easily, thanks to their durable construction.
When you opt for this sink faucet for the camper, you’ll take minutes to install it. However, you’ll need to have hot and cold faucet supply lines. These don’t come with the faucet. Some people also reported that they used a rubber seal when installing the faucet to prevent leaking, as the base is a bit flimsy.
- This product is backed by a 10-year warranty, so there’s nothing to worry about!
- Both of the handles are extremely durable.
- This faucet looks super attractive.
- Unfortunately, the plastic base is a bit flimsy.
Dura Faucet DF-PK640A-CP RV Swivel Kitchen
One of the classiest faucets for campers to get is the Dura Faucet DF-PK640A-CP RV Swivel Kitchen. It has knobs instead of handles to control the flow and temperature of the water. Those knobs are acrylic crystals to give this transparent color that goes with everything. Whatever the interior of your camper is, this faucet will match perfectly with it.
Apart from the knobs, the quality of the whole faucet is worth mentioning. It’s firmly fixed on a two-holes sink without moving a bit. Even if the RV is moving or running, the faucet will remain still on the sink. Also, it will never leak or drip. To prevent corrosion, it’s polished with chrome. Thus, the craftsmanship is really unbeatable. No wonder, as it’s one of Dura’s sanitary products.
- It has a sturdy design and is durable.
- No plumber is needed as it’s easy to install.
- Despite its quality, this faucet is affordable.
- The spout should be higher than the handles.
Hiqufet Black Kitchen Faucet
Best Single Handle. Want your RV kitchen to look elegant? The Hiqufet Black Kitchen Faucet is a matte black stainless steel sink faucet for RV that looks so elegant and chic. It’ll surely enhance the decor of your kitchen, especially if it has some black accents as well. Yet, if you don’t like matte black color, you still have the brushed nickel option that offers a traditional silver color.
Apart from the color, this sink faucet for the camper has a pull-out spout and every part of the sink. It can make cleaning the dishes easier as you’ll hold the spout itself, which reaches 23 inches in length. Instead of keeping the plates and pots under the spout in one corner of the sink, hold the spout and move it all around the sink to stream water everywhere. The spout is also 360 degrees swivel giving more flexibility.
- The pipes inside this faucet are food-grade.
- The spout is extremely flexible.
- This faucet is one of the most elegant options on the market.
- It’s not as durable as some of the options on this list.
Dura Faucet DF-PK210C-BQ
Best Dual Handle. Want a unique style for your camper? You need to take care of all the details then. One of those is the sink faucet for the RV. Although many people think it’s just about the spout level, the Dura Faucet DF-PK210C-BQ comes to change this. The faucet looks very elegant and different. It’s a bit vintage, but it’s also classic, considering the lever handles.
Moreover, the faucet is available in different finishes and colors. You can choose brushed nickel or polished chrome for silver colors. Alternatively, go for oil-rubbed bronze for an old classical sink style. Or, wear this white color if you want something modern. You might also want to match the camper sink with the faucet.
- It’s available in five different shades, but the Bisque Parchment is our favorite!
- Its high-rise style makes it look elegant.
- The materials are both lightweight and durable.
- Some people think its plastic material feels cheap.
OWOFAN Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
Best Design. Go further with your kitchen faucet for RV with the OWOFAN Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet! It comes in different options, including the pull-out one in the image below. Other options are a touchless LED faucet, a touchless one, and a faucet with a LED sprayer. The touchless options are more expensive, but they’re good hygiene-wise, as no one needs to touch the faucet to stream water.
For installation, you need to buy a mounting plate, no matter which type you choose. The faucet has one or three holes, so make sure of your sink before opting for any available options. Rather than that, all other installation hardware is included and easy to use. You can see how this faucet works here in this YouTube video review.
- It’s available in different styles and options.
- Installing this faucet is a piece of cake.
- It’s backed by a money-back guarantee!
- The quality of the LED should be improved.
RecPro RV Kitchen Faucet
The RecPro RV Kitchen Faucet is a straightforward option that won’t cost you a lot of money but will do the job perfectly. This faucet is made of plastic and has a metal finish to prevent rusting and corrosion and increase durability. It’s made of plastic, as most RV faucets are plastic for flexibility and price considerations. Yet, it’s still a durable option to rely on.
As for the spout, it’s a high-rise spout that doesn’t hinder washing large pots but won’t let water splash everywhere. In brief, this option is an ideal replacement for your old sink faucet for a camper. Go for it if you just want a good faucet at a good price. And as you can see from the reviews on the official product page, many say this faucet is easy to install.
- It’s compatible with most campers and RVs.
- Despite the amazing performance, this faucet has a reasonable price.
- We’re fans of its easy-to-control handles.
- Not all hardware installation parts are included.
Hoimpro Commercial RV Single Lever Kitchen Sink Faucet
Best Single Handle. The Hoimpro Commercial RV Single Lever Kitchen Sink Faucet is a very artistic option. It’s one of the best accessories for RV campers to enhance the overall look of the kitchen. This sink faucet for RV is made of copper with a gold brass finish. Thus, it might be a bit heavyweight and pricey for an RV. However, this is for campers who would love to have their RVs typically look like their homes.
Regarding the spout, it’s an arc spout with three functions. The two functions most spouts have is stream and spray. An added function this spout has is the pause function. This allows for an intermittent water stream that stops in intervals to prevent water splashing. You can activate this function using the button on the spout.
- Its artistic design makes it a standout.
- There are three spout functions: stream, spray, and pause.
- The spout is extremely flexible compared to others.
- It might be pricey for some people.
Jakarda RV Non-Metallic Kitchen Faucet
High arc spouts are the best when it comes to sink clearance. Jakarda RV Non-Metallic Kitchen Faucet offers a high arc spout, so you’ll get access to the sink easily. You can also wash your kitchen utensils as camping knives and camping mugs, under this high-level spout. Moreover, the spout itself rotates 360 degrees. It’s a swivel spout for a user-friendly faucet for a camper.
Moving on to the lever handles, they’re also user-friendly. The levers are quarter-turn stops. That means they stop at each quarter of a complete circle, so you can easily control the temperature of the water coming out of the spout.
- Its high arc spout provides maximum durability.
- It’s super easy to install this faucet.
- You don’t have to spend a lot as it’s affordable.
- Because of the plastic material, some people think this faucet feels cheap.
Laguna Brass 1201CP RV Kitchen Faucet
The Laguna Brass 1201CP RV Kitchen Faucet is a combination of brass and plastic materials. The ABS material is for the handle and body, whereas the brass is for the spout itself. This sink faucet for RV is manufactured this way to ensure durability while being light and flexible for campers and RVs.
Adding to the flexibility feature, it’s easy to install, and you don’t need the help of anyone to get this installed on your camper’s sink. However, you need to make sure it’s the right faucet for the right sink. This faucet fits a three-hole kitchen sink. By the way, you don’t need to get any installation hardware when you opt for this sink faucet for the camper. Everything is included in the package! If you love this item, check out other options from Laguna Brass on the official website!
- This beautiful faucet is available in different finishes.
- Its elegant design is loved by many.
- The lever handles are smooth and easy to operate.
- Some people are disappointed that it’s mostly plastic.
Jakarda RV Kitchen Faucet
Best Value for Money. The Jakarda RV Kitchen Faucet is the best faucet we found online to use inside a camper. As you might know by now, the material is an important thing to think about. This faucet is mainly made of ABS plastic. It’s lightweight and suitable for an RV, though. It’s also plated with chrome for more protection. However, there is a stainless steel part in this faucet: the spout. Thus, it resists corrosion that may result from the water that flows inside this spout all the time. Also, stainless steel is a bit more flexible, offering an arch spout.
Furthermore, the spout has two options for water flow, either a single continuous water flow or a shower spray. With the arch spout and this dual-function option, you’re able to direct the water in any direction. You’re also in control of the water coming out so as not to waste it.
- This high-quality and popular option is affordable.
- The flexible arch can easily cover the entire area of the sink.
- You can easily install this faucet in five minutes!
- Since this is a plastic faucet, you should note that its durability isn’t the best.
As a camper owner, having one of the faucets above will make a world of difference! They’re easy to use, install and can make your RV a better place. While they won’t, several faucets deserve more attention because of their value and design. Take a look at the standouts below!
- Best Value for Money: Jakarda RV Kitchen Faucet
- Best Single Handle: Hoimpro Commercial RV Single Lever Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Best Dual Handle: Dura Faucet DF-PK210C-BQ
- Best Design: OWOFAN Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet
How To Choose The Best Sink Faucets for Camper?
Choosing a sink faucet for a camper or RV shouldn’t be a problem at all, considering the growing trend toward RV campers. If you want a kitchen faucet for an RV, continue reading below to learn the important features to look for in a sink faucet.
A sink faucet for a camper may be made of metal or plastic. Plastic faucets are lighter and less expensive. So, they suit RV campers more. However, metal kitchen faucets will remain for longer times in your camper. Metal materials include chrome, nickel, and others. They’re also heavier than plastic faucets, so each type comes with its pros and cons.
Faucets come in different sizes and styles. Each faucet should be installed in a compatible sink. Thus, make sure of your sink before you buy a faucet. Also, the mounting holes are important to check before buying. Some faucets have one mounting hole, and others have more than one. So, choose accordingly.
As you might know, kitchen faucet for RVs comes in different styles and designs. The style is mostly a kind of personal taste. However, it would be best if you also considered the spacing and the sink style. Some faucets have long spouts, while others have very small ones. Also, faucets either come with a sprayer or don’t. Another style is the double-handled faucets and single-handled ones.
Can I use a traditional kitchen faucet for RV?
You can do so if they’re the same size and style as the sink of your camper. You might need to do some adaptions, but it’ll work then.
What is the difference between a sink faucet for a camper and a home?
Home faucets are usually metal and more durable, whilst faucets for campers are lightweight and mostly plastic.
What is an aerated spout?
Faucets with aerated spouts are those faucets that combine water and air to control the water flow and limit water waste.