Getting a sink for camper van is inevitable, as you can’t cook or wash anything without a sink. Many campers will actually go for two sinks if there is much space. They may get a bathroom sink for camper and another one for the kitchen. However, you need to search a lot to find a suitable sink when it comes to campers and RVs. Mostly, you’ll be short on space and need to fit the perfect sink in a tight space.
At the same time, you don’t want to compromise aesthetics, right? We’re sure you want to match the sink with all the other accessories in your camper van. Thus, in this review, we’ll look at the available sinks for camper vans and pick up the best 13 options. Besides, we’ll give you tips and tricks to choose the best sink for your camper’s kitchen or bathroom!
Table of contents
- VCCUCINE Drop-in Topmount RV Kitchen Sink
- MONSINTA Black Bar Sink
- E EZEXPREZE RV Sink
- LQS Black Top Mount Bar Sink
- VAPSINT Drop in Wet Bar Sink
- Lonsince Bar Sink
- Bokaiya Rectangle Vessel Sink with Faucet
- Bokaiya Small Wall Mount Corner Bathroom Sink
- Hovheir Workstation Kitchen Sink
- Monarch Abode Skirted Vessel Bathroom Sink
- Ruvati Workstation RV Sink
- Gimify Bathroom Corner Sink
- Dayton D225193 Equal Double Bowl Sink
- Our Verdict!
- How To Choose The Best Sink for Camper Van?
- What is the difference between home sinks and camper van sinks?
- Are portable sinks or sinks for camper vans better?
- How does a sink for camper van works?
VCCUCINE Drop-in Topmount RV Kitchen Sink
Let us start this list with VCCUCINE Drop-in Topmount RV Kitchen Sink. This sink is a 15×15-inch option, which is small enough to fit inside a camper kitchen. Moreover, you can install it on your own without the help of a plumber. The package includes several additional accessories such as a dish-drying grid and a removable basket strainer.
Furthermore, the sink is made of premium stainless steel material to prevent scratching and resist strain. It also has a certain coat or pads for soundproofing. Those pads will limit the sound of fainting water. Further, it maintains the temperature and prevents condensation. Thus, it’s one of the best materials and construction overall.
- This sink comes complete with several accessories.
- It features an undercoat that prevents condensation.
- Because of its shape, cleaning it is a breeze.
- Might arrive with some missing parts
MONSINTA Black Bar Sink
The MONSINTA Black Bar Sink comes in different options with different ways of mounting. For example, the one below is an under-mount bar sink and the same size is also available as a top-mount sink for camper. Similarly, there are other top and under-mount options in larger sizes if you have more space. So, a couple of options are available here to help you make the most suitable choice.
The sink we have chosen comes with extra parts. It comes with a sink grid that you can place inside the sink to let the plates, veggies, and fruits dry. Also, there is a cutting board of the same size as the sink. Thus, you’ll save space as you can chop things over the sink. Finally, the sink drain assembly is removable to ease the collection of food residues and throwing them away.
- This sink comes complete with a cutting board and grid.
- It’s available as an under-mount or top-mount.
- There are two colorways to choose from, and both are stunning!
- Not exactly black, so, finding a matching faucet might be cumbersome.
E EZEXPREZE RV Sink
The E EZEXPREZE RV Sink is a kitchen sink for camper van worth getting if you’re limited in space and want to make the most out of the available space. This sink is detachable, as you can install it and remove it easily. What’s more, it’s made particularly for occasions where you need to have a sink in no time and remove it when you’re done.
By getting this sink, you’ll also receive a faucet, a glass lid, and installation hardware. When you’re done washing your kitchen utensils, you can use the glass lid to close the sink. Then, you can use the sink as a counter and place anything over this lid. Meanwhile, the 360-degree faucet has a fold-down feature. Thus, you must buy the whole package and install them all together.
- This sink doesn’t need much space, which is perfect for smaller camper vans.
- It comes complete with a faucet, glass lid, and installation hardware.
- Detaching the sink is a piece of cake.
- Unfortunately, you’ll receive no replacement parts.
LQS Black Top Mount Bar Sink
The LQS Black Top Mount Bar Sink is a perfect kitchen sink for camper van that’s available in black. It’s a top-mount sink, meaning the edges are above the counter, not under it. One advantage of these top-mount sinks for camper vans is that they’re easy to install. This is one thing campers will always prefer as they need the easiest and most practical accessories for RV camping.
Apart from that, we also love the pack of accessories it comes along with. The package includes a protector and a drain assembly. Those pieces are essential to keep the sink clean. The drain assembly will let you get rid of food remains easily. Also, those pieces are black, similar to the color of the sink itself. They add to the aesthetics of the sink.
- The anti-scratch stainless steel allows this sink to look good for a long time.
- It comes with a cutting board and drains assembly.
- The protective undercoat allows the sink to be extra durable.
- Some people don’t like the fact that the bottom of the sink is flat.
VAPSINT Drop in Wet Bar Sink
Contrary to the previous option, the VAPSINT Drop in Wet Bar Sink has a sloping bottom. Thus, drainage is easier and more effective. The bottom is designed in an X shape, so water will flow from the corners to the drain opening. This way, water won’t accumulate inside the sink and you don’t need to wipe it to dry.
Furthermore, this sink for camper van is made of stainless steel, which is extremely durable. Moreover, the sink is brushed with nickel for a long-lasting finish. This material with the brushed nickel coat will prevent corrosion and scratches. If you’re looking for something that can stand the test of time, you won’t regret getting this product!
- There are dampening pads for reducing noise.
- It features a quick drainage system so you can clean the sink easily.
- It’s one of the most affordable options on the market.
- There are some quality control problems.
Lonsince Bar Sink
The Lonsince Bar Sink is a nice sink for camper van that comes in different sizes. It’s available from 14×18 inches to 32×20 inches. If we were to choose, we’ll choose the smallest size. That’s because, as we mentioned before, camper vans aren’t like homes. Space is always limited and you need to make the most out of the available space.
As for the design, the sink could be applied as an under-mount or a top-mount sink. You don’t need to buy extra accessories or anything else to install the sink. Just choose the best method that suits your camper van, and don’t forget to consider the faucet style as well. Pretty simple, isn’t it?
- As a durable sink, it can resist high temperatures.
- This sink is also scratch-resistant.
- It can be installed as a top-mount or under-mount.
- Though not a deal-breaker, you should note that it doesn’t come with a garbage disposal.
Bokaiya Rectangle Vessel Sink with Faucet
This bathroom sink for camper van is a great option if you want a small sink that can get the job done at a reasonable price. The Bokaiya Rectangle Vessel Sink with Faucet is made of non-porous ceramic. This makes cleaning the sink a breeze, as it won’t grease or look dirty even after you wipe it with a damp piece of cloth. It’ll shine and look as if you just bought it.
The sink is sold at a reasonable price. Moreover, it comes with a faucet and all the needed installation hardware. They include the compression connector, the valves, and the water hoses. Hence, you might install the sink directly after buying it. However, some people think the faucet can be better.
- Though affordable, this sink looks fancy and elegant.
- It’s super easy to clean thanks to its non-porous ceramic material.
- It comes with a faucet, a compression connector, valves, and water hoses.
- The quality of the faucet is below expectations.
Bokaiya Small Wall Mount Corner Bathroom Sink
Best for Small Spaces. If you’re so limited in space that even a 15-inch sink won’t suit your camper van, the Bokaiya Small Wall Mount Corner Bathroom Sink may just be what you need. This sink is installed in the corner as it’s a triangular sink. This way, it doesn’t take up space in your bathroom. Moreover, the triangular style is so modern and looks very chic adding to the decor of your bathroom for camper van.
Apart from the design, the material is also worth praising. Whether it’s the sink or the faucet, you can rest assured as both are of good quality. The sink is non-porous ceramic just like the previous bathroom sink for camper, whereas the faucet is high-quality brass that’s extremely durable.
- The non-porous surface of the ceramic allows you to clean it easily.
- Because of its compact design, it doesn’t take up much space.
- It comes with a durable faucet.
- Installing this sink can be quite a challenge.
Hovheir Workstation Kitchen Sink
The Hovheir Workstation Kitchen Sink is a great sink and workstation for cutting your food and all the culinary jobs without taking up much space. The sink has double ledges or two levels of ledges. These should be used to mount a rinse grid, a colander, and a cutting board. Thus, you can change your sink into a workstation for a while, then once you’re done, you can turn it back into a sink!
This sink for camper van has rubber pads on the bottom to reduce noise. Those rubber pads are extremely important in a camper van as the kitchen is mostly not isolated and actually, it might not be separated from the living area. Thus, sinks for campers should have something to reduce the noise of water drainage.
- This sink comes with a colander, rinse grid, and cutting board.
- The rubber pads on the bottom help to reduce noise.
- We appreciate the effective drainage system.
- Some people have trouble installing the clips.
Monarch Abode Skirted Vessel Bathroom Sink
Best Design. Up next is the Monarch Abode Skirted Vessel Bathroom Sink, which looks so elegant that it’ll definitely enhance the look of your camper bathroom. This bathroom sink for camper van is oval-shaped. Moreover, this design that looks like an inverted skirt is perfect for quick drainage.
What’s more, you can use this as a top-mount or under-mount sink. There is no preferable position, it all depends on your taste. Moreover, you can match the color with the rest of the bathroom. The white color usually goes with most bathrooms but the black color is also very elegant. You can choose the pure copper or silver variant for something more unique. Take a look at some of Monarch Adobe’s best sinks on its official website!
- This attractive sink is available in several color options.
- It can be used as a top-mount or under-mount.
- Despite the quality it offers, this sink is affordable.
- Though beautiful, some people think this sink feels cheap.
Ruvati Workstation RV Sink
Best Durability. The smaller the better, right? That’s why we want to recommend the Ruvati Workstation RV Sink, one of those small sinks for campers. It’s a 15×15-inch sink that should be top-mounted over the counter in the kitchen. It also doubles as a workstation as you can cover the sink with the cutting board included in the package and use it to cut food. The board is built into the ledges of the sink in a way that makes it looks like one unit. You may not recognize it’s a sink!
For durability considerations, this sink is made of thick stainless steel. According to the official product page, the top mount edges are 8 gauge whilst the rest of the sink is 16 gauge. Thus, it’s a long-lasting option that won’t dent. If you prioritize durability, this is the one!
- Its stainless steel construction is extremely durable.
- It can be converted into a workstation.
- This sink comes with several accessories.
- The quality of the cutting board can be improved.
Gimify Bathroom Corner Sink
Another great addition to our list is the Gimify Bathroom Corner Sink. This mini sink for camper van is so small that you can wash just your hands inside. We believe this is what a camper needs, a very small sink with a faucet that doesn’t take up much space. Thus, we highly recommend it for campers, especially practical people.
The sink comes with several options that include a right or left-hand option. This is about on which side you want it to be mounted. So, make sure to check your space first. Also, you can choose whether to get the sink alone or get it with a faucet and drain. Compare the prices of both options to choose what suits you the best.
- It’s backed by a ten-year guarantee.
- Right or left hand
- Can be bought with or without the faucet
- Might need a plumber to install
Dayton D225193 Equal Double Bowl Sink
Best for Big Spaces. Last but not least, we have the Dayton D225193 Equal Double Bowl Sink. Contrary to other options, this sink for camper van is a bit large. Even the smallest variant is larger than most sinks for camper vans here on this list. However, we still want to recommend this product if you aren’t short on space and need a wide sink to make all the dishes at once. Furthermore, people who spend days and hours in their camper vans will need more space in everything, including their camping sinks.
Moreover, this sink is available in several styles. You can choose to get the sink with one faucet hole or even five faucet holes. This depends on how many faucets you intend to install. Additionally, you can buy the sink alone or go for the sink, drain, and faucet package. Whatever you choose, you’re surely making the right choice.
- It has a double-bowl design so you can wash and soak your dishes separately.
- There are several options to choose from.
- It comes with sound-deadening pads.
- Compared to other sinks on this list, it’s a bit large.
The sinks above have been used by many people, and they for sure will make your trip more enjoyable. However, even after reading our top picks, you may still have a hard time deciding which sink to get. Should you choose the smallest one? Or should you get something that’s more eye-catching? Here are what we recommend depending on your needs!
- Best for Big Spaces: Dayton D225193 Equal Double Bowl Sink
- Best Durability: Ruvati Workstation RV Sink
- Best Design: Monarch Abode Skirted Vessel Bathroom Sink
- Best for Small Spaces: Bokaiya Small Wall Mount Corner Bathroom Sink
How To Choose The Best Sink for Camper Van?
Sinks are an integral part of your camper van. Thus, you need to invest some time searching for the best sink for your camper. To choose the best option, you need to make sure of the below features.
Since we’re talking about camper vans, you need to choose the smallest thing ever. This is mainly to save space and because you won’t probably need to wash a lot of things at a time. Thus, the options above are mostly small sinks that can easily fit into a camper van. If you want to go smaller, check the corner sinks that can only accommodate your hands.
Top or under-mount
Sinks are installed in two ways; top-mount or under-mount. Top-mount sinks are easier to install and remove if needed. Whereas under-mount sinks are tight and look neater. Some sinks are made to be installed either way. So, you have to check such a thing before buying and ensure that the area you’ll be installing the sink in can tolerate a top-mount or an under-mount sink. Take a look at familyhandyman.com’s comparison of under-mount and top-mount sinks!
Another important feature you have to check is the material of the sink and its installation hardware. By extension, this is translated into the durability of the sink. Most kitchen sinks are stainless steel; similarly, most bathroom sinks are ceramic. Those are good materials to go for, but you also have to check the coating of the bottom of the sink, which prevents noise and keeps the temperature of the sink constant.
What is the difference between home sinks and camper van sinks?
The overall mechanism and materials are mostly the same. However, camper van sinks are usually smaller in size and easier to install.
Are portable sinks or sinks for camper vans better?
Portable sinks are good if you spend one day or a short time in general in your camper. Camper van sinks are more functional and better if you regularly spend nights in your camper.
How does a sink for camper van works?
The idea is very simple. The sink is connected to a freshwater tank outside or a campground water source through a hose. This hose is connected to a faucet that streams water in your sink.