Sunglasses need to feel discreet for you to enjoy your time outdoors, but that can’t happen if the frame is Pinching, slipping, sagging, or lopsided against your nose. Most sunglasses are built with a general nose size and shape in mind, which may not exactly fit your needs. The best sunglasses nose pads allow you to use your favorite sunglasses without worrying about any of these problems while you are on the move. However, just like replacement lenses, replacement sunglasses nose pads need to match your face and frame.
Luckily, you don’t need a doctor’s prescription for the right nose pads for your sporting and travel sunglasses; just a keen eye to choose one that fits your needs. The best sunglasses nose pads don’t just keep your glasses in place; they also complement the visual comfort and style that your chosen sunglasses bring. We put together this list of the best nose pads for top sport and travel sunglass brands, as tested and reviewed by our team of enthusiasts, to make your choice a lot easier.
Table of contents
- Setex Gecko Grip 1mm Anti Slip Eyeglass Nose Pads
- GMS Optical® 2.5mm Anti-Slip Adhesive Contoured Soft Silicone Nose Pads
- Frienda 24 Pairs D-Shaped Adhesive Eyeglasses Nose Pads
- PPIOOY Adhesive Nose Pads For Eyeglasses And Sunglasses
- Mr.ZzjOOj Soft Silicone Heightened Air Chamber Nose Pads
- QYAJS 5-Pair Silicone Nose Pads For Oakley Sunglasses
- SMARTTOP Upgraded Eyeglasses Silicone Nose Pads
- Behline Push-in Soft Silicone Replacement Nose Pads
- SAIGO Self-Adhesive Non-Slip Soft Foam Eyeglass Nose Pads
- Mr.ZzjOOj Screw-in Silicone Air Chamber Eyeglass Nose Pads
- TOODOO 18-Pair Silicone Anti-Slip Nose Pads
- Askilt Adhesive Anti-Slip Eyeglasses Nose Pads
- SURMAP Soft Silicone Adhesive Glasses Nose Pads
- Our Verdict!
- How To Choose The Best Replacement Sunglasses Nose Pads
- What Can I Use Instead Of Nose Pads?
- How Can I Prevent Marks After Wearing Sunglasses?
- Why Do Sunglasses Nose Pads Turn Yellow?
Setex Gecko Grip 1mm Anti Slip Eyeglass Nose Pads
Best value for money. If you are looking for something simple but comfortable that won’t get soggy when you sweat, then Setex gecko grip anti-slip eyeglasses nose pads will suffice. Made of fiber with a soft, absorbent surface, these nose pads stay comfortable even on sweaty skin. The best thing about these nose pads is that they have a durable grip on the frame that allows you to use them regularly for over a month.
These sunglasses nose pads are universally compatible with all frames, attaching easily without leaving adhesive residues. Their 1mm thickness is also compatible with all nose sizes, including kids making them one of the best nose pads for children’s sunglasses as well.
- They don’t stick or pinch the nose when worn for long hours
- The fiber is comfortable and stays firm even when wet, unlike silicone
- The nose pads stick and come off easily without leaving stains on the frame
- Read more about the specs of the Setex official website
- The dyes can cause itching on sensitive skin
GMS Optical® 2.5mm Anti-Slip Adhesive Contoured Soft Silicone Nose Pads
Best quality. If you prefer a stronger grip, especially for women’s and kids’ sunglasses, then these GMS Optical anti-slip adhesive contoured silicone nose pads will do the job. These silicone nose pads eliminate lopsidedness for people with slim noses by settling at the most optimal angle below the nose bridge. Despite being 2.5mm thick, these silicone nose pads are still comfortable because their flexible surface doesn’t pinch your skin.
They have one of the best silicone qualities in the market, with a reflective finish that complements the class that your sunglasses bring. We loved the strong adhesive pads the most, as they hold firmly and become part of the frame. Moreover, the surface doesn’t absorb sweat and grease, which keeps bad odors off your sunglasses.
- They have strong adhesive pads that allow them to last longer when mounted
- The high-quality silicone is skin-friendly to prevent itches and rashes
- They have a deep pronounced finish that complements the look of your sunglasses
- They are pricey, considering the pack only comes with five pairs
Frienda 24 Pairs D-Shaped Adhesive Eyeglasses Nose Pads
For a regular traveler, the more sunglasses nose pads you have, the merrier, which is why this flood of Frienda D-shaped adhesive nose pads is a lifesaver. We recommend them as a budget-friendly family pack that can be mounted onto any full-framed sunglass or even existing nose pads on metal-framed eyeglasses. These are comfortable silicone pads that increase the height of your nose bridge, eliminating slippage without squeezing against your nose.
They are still breathable thanks to the air holes on the surface that retain the nose pad’s grip on your nose when your skin is wet. We loved their strong grip on the frame as well as the simple peel-and-fix design. Furthermore, their small size reduces the area of contact with the skin to prevent ugly marks.
- Their clear finish blends in with all types of frames
- The pack includes 24 pairs which are enough for multiple trips
- They have a strong adhesive pad that stays intact for long
- They can get uncomfortable when worn for long
PPIOOY Adhesive Nose Pads For Eyeglasses And Sunglasses
These are our top-pick sunglasses nose pads for sports sunglasses, thanks to their expanded adhesive pads that wrap around the frame to get a stronger grip. They have the firmest grip of any pads on the list, designed to stay in place when you are active all day. PPIOOY adhesive nose pads for eyeglasses and sunglasses are also soft and smooth on the top surface to stay comfortable when worn all day.
They were especially effective on kids’ sunglasses, as the adhesive pads wrap around the frame. Their black shiny surface also blends in with different frame colors giving the sunglasses a classy natural look. Watch them unboxed by Adrian C on Youtube.
- The package includes a microfiber cloth for cleaning
- They have a strong adhesive pad for durable service
- The top is soft and smoothened edges to prevent pinching and ugly marks
- They wrap around the frame creating hiding spots for grease and sweat
Mr.ZzjOOj Soft Silicone Heightened Air Chamber Nose Pads
Mr.Zzjooj soft silicone heightened air chamber nose pads have the same black reflective surface as reflective lenses. They are one the classiest sunglasses nose pads for sporting glasses as their shiny finish simply blends in with most full frames. When mounted, the adhesive pads completely become part of the frame and stay inconspicuous while preventing slipping. The pads also feature a classy air-bag design that adapts to your nose to eliminate lopsidedness while delivering a firm grip on the nose.
We loved the natural look that these nose pads give sunglasses and also the fact that they don’t pinch. They also have good value for money as the pack has a dozen pairs at a pocket-friendly price that doesn’t come at the expense of quality.
- They have a heavy-duty adhesive technology that lasts long when mounted onto the sunglass frame
- They have a stain and odor-repelling finish
- Their airbag design prevents pinching at the nose
- The pads can leave glue residue on the frame when removed
QYAJS 5-Pair Silicone Nose Pads For Oakley Sunglasses
If you need nose pads that will pop right onto your Oakley Carbon blades or any other Oakley sunglasses with a compatible metallic frame, then these QYAJS silicone nose pads for Oakley sunglasses will suffice. They are compatible with a wide range of Oakley metallic-framed models, including Titanium crosshairs, Holbrook metals, and Daisy chains. We had no problem mounting them into the nose pad housing on our Carbon blades because you only need to push them into the frame to get a firm grip.
We also loved their airbag design that adapts to the nose and gets a firm grip without having to adjust the nose bridge all the time. These silicone nose pads are slim and clear, staying comfortable and inconspicuous when worn. They also complement the look of any type of lens, making metal-framed Oakleys look classy.
- They have a strong backbone that makes them durable when mounted
- The surface repels moisture and grease preventing odors
- The soft silicone top is soft and breathable on the skin
- The Silicone is skin-safe and easy to clean when wiping the frame
- They turn yellow when exposed to sunlight for long
SMARTTOP Upgraded Eyeglasses Silicone Nose Pads
Smarttop upgraded eyeglasses silicone nose pads are a durable option for replacement sunglasses nose pads for all types of full frames. They use premium-quality adhesive technology that gives them a stronger grip on your frame. We loved them more because of the clear color, making them almost invisible when mounted. Moreover, these nose pads have air holes on their surface to keep them breathable.
The soft silicone surface is not just comfortable on your skin; it also acts as a non-skid pad when your skin is sweaty. They are also long and slender for a firm and comfortable grip on your nose without pinching the skin.
- The colorless nose pads blend in with any frame color
- Long and slender design that gets a stronger grip and balance
- The silicone surface is skin-friendly, preventing itching and rashes
- The nose pads have residue stains when peeled off the frame
Behline Push-in Soft Silicone Replacement Nose Pads
Push-in nose pads save a lot of time, but these Behline Push-in soft silicone replacement sunglasses nose pads bring enough cushion and quality for your nose too. They have a comfortable airbag design that allows them to adapt to the shape of your nose for a firm grip without pinching you. The best thing about them is their quality stainless finish that keeps them from turning yellow, making them the best nose pads for your daily-use sunglasses.
We loved them because they don’t leave a mark on your nose despite getting a firm grip. Their plastic base is also durable and allows them to stick firmly into the frame for durable service. These nose pads are also easy to clean because they don’t absorb water and grease. Watch how to replace them on Youtube by Not Rocket Science.
- They repel stains preventing bad odors on your sunglasses
- The nose pads are easy to clean and reuse thanks to their stainless surface
- The flexible airbag design keeps the nose pads breathable
- They have a shiny reflective surface that prevents yellowing
- They are only compatible with metallic frames with push-in housing
SAIGO Self-Adhesive Non-Slip Soft Foam Eyeglass Nose Pads
Light and comfortable are the best words to describe these Saigo non-slip soft-foam nose pads that fit any full-frame sunglasses. Despite their light build, these are durable pads with a strong grip on both the frame and your nose that eliminates slipping. We had no problem sticking them to existing nose pads on metallic frames as well. We loved them because they stabilized the nose bridge firmly.
The soft padded surface removes the pinch from plastic nose pads on metallic frames and also eliminates lopsidedness. Additionally, the pads have a strong adhesive grip that plasters firmly onto the frame.
- The pads don’t leave glue stains on the frame when removed
- You can choose between different thicknesses to suit your frame and nose bridge design
- The pads stay dry and firm even on wet skin thanks to the absorbent foam surface
- The nose pads feel hard and scratchy when new
Mr.ZzjOOj Screw-in Silicone Air Chamber Eyeglass Nose Pads
Best Design. If you need a break from the tough OEM nose pads that come with your frame, then this Mr.zzjooj screw-in silicon sunglasses nose pads are built for that. They have a tough plastic backbone for securing the screws, while the rest of the pad is soft silicone. The best thing about the design is that it adapts to the shape of your nose to get a firm grip while staying upright. When secured, the pads keep the nose bridge above your nose, preventing pinching while still securing the sunglasses firmly.
We had no problem mounting them on a pair of Oakley square wire sunglasses. They made the nose bridge feel smaller and more comfortable, which is why we recommend them as one of the best nose pads for Oakley sunglasses with metallic frames.
- The plastic core that connects to the frame is tough and durable
- The air-chamber design keeps the sunglasses nose pads breathable
- The package includes a screwdriver and screws for securing the pads
- The package is universally compatible with metallic eyeglass frames
- Mounting the pads requires precision and can be time wasting
TOODOO 18-Pair Silicone Anti-Slip Nose Pads
If you need more variety for your sunglasses, then this combination of black and colorless sunglasses nose pads will not disappoint. They have an adaptable D-shape that adjusts to your nose, putting less pressure on the sensitive top part for all-day comfort. They are the best sunglasses for slim full-framed sunglasses, including Oakley fives. The best thing about them is their stainless adhesive grip that leaves frames clean when changed.
TOODOO silicone anti-slip nose pads are built for daily use on all types of outdoor sunglasses. Their slim design ensures that the nose bridge rests with a firm grip on your nose, preventing it from being lopsided. The silicone surface also repels dust and stains preventing odors and slippage when used for a long time. Watch them Peter reviewed by Von Panda on YouTube .
- The pack has 18 multi-colored pairs at a budget-friendly price
- The adhesive pad adapts to slim frames eliminating loose edges
- Their slim design stays comfortable through all-day wearing
- They may peel off when you wipe the frames with a wet cloth
Askilt Adhesive Anti-Slip Eyeglasses Nose Pads
These inconspicuous D-shaped nose pads blend in with most plastic and full sunglass frames. we loved these Askilt anti-slip sunglasses nose pads because of their firm grip on the frame with their wide adhesive base that adapts onto the frame. Their surface also folds inwards for a firmer grip on your skin when worn, which further eliminates slipping. The stainless surface also repels dust and sweat, leaving the nose pads clean and comfortable to wear, especially when outdoors on a sunny day.
The package comes with a dozen pairs of sunglasses nose pads which makes them a budget-friendly buy for your year-long requirement for nose pads. They are a simple peel-and-fix design that makes it easy to install them.
- The nose pads are curved to adapt to the nose for a firmer grip
- The adhesive pads have a strong and durable grip on the frame
- The nose pads are easy to clean with the rest of the frame
- The nose pads leave greasy stains on the frame when changed
SURMAP Soft Silicone Adhesive Glasses Nose Pads
Best overall. If you need a pair of nose pads that adapt to the shape of your nose while still keeping the nose bridge away from your skin, then this set will suffice. SURMAP Soft Silicone Adhesive Glasses Nose Pads are made of silicone which is safer for sensitive skin than foam and fiber. The best thing about these nose pads is their seamless adaptation to the frame, making them almost invisible when mounted. Moreover, the soft silicone surface remains comfortable even when your skin is sweaty, making them suitable for your daily-wear sunglasses.
They stick firmly onto the frame and stay glued for a long time without showing signs of peeling. These nose pads can also be cleaned while wiping your sunglasses lenses and the rest of your frame to prevent grease and odors.
- The stainless surface repels moisture and dust.
- They use adhesive technology to attach to your frame without leaving greasy stains.
- They have a discreet design that blends in with the frame.
- They slip with the rest of the frame when the skin gets too sweaty
We evaluated most difficulties that travelers have with loose sunglasses when choosing these sunglasses nose pads. Each product has enough qualities to satisfy your needs when traveling, fishing, or playing outdoors. If you don’t have a particular favorite in mind, these are our guaranteed four top picks that won’t disappoint.
- Best value for money: Setex Gecko Grip 1mm Anti Slip Eyeglass Nose Pads
- Best quality: GMS Optical® 2.5mm Anti-Slip Adhesive Contoured Soft Silicone Nose Pads
- Best design: Mr.ZzjOOj Screw-in Silicone Air Chamber Eyeglass Nose Pads
- Best overall: SURMAP Soft Silicone Adhesive Glasses Nose Pads
How To Choose The Best Replacement Sunglasses Nose Pads
Sunglasses nose pads are only worth their price tag if they make your sunglasses more fun and comfortable to wear, and that comes down to these vital features. The most important thing is having a strong adhesive pad that will hold firmly onto your frame to offer lasting service. Once the adhesiveness impresses you, these are the other boxes to tick before choosing the nose pads.
Adhesive nose pads are compatible with full frames, including plastic frames. You only need to get nose pads whose color doesn’t clash with that of your frame and ensure that the pads’ thickness matches that of the frame. Metalic frames, on the other hand, have either screw-in or push-in nose pad housing which means you have to get nose pads that fit the housing on your frames.
Foam and fiber nose pads tend to have dyes that can react with sensitive skin causing itching and rashes. It is, therefore important to clean them regularly with alcohol or go for less sensitive silicone. Sweat and grease on nose pads can also cause itching even from silicone nose pads which is why you need to clean regularly.
Thickness and Resistance
If your nose pads are too thick, they can pinch your skin and leave ugly marks. It is, therefore, important to start with slim pads and only go higher if the slimmest one doesn’t work. The surface also needs to get a firm grip on your nose without slipping.
What Can I Use Instead Of Nose Pads?
Eyeglass retainers are a light and comfortable alternative.
How Can I Prevent Marks After Wearing Sunglasses?
By getting softer and slimmer nose pads or adjusting your nose bridge.
Why Do Sunglasses Nose Pads Turn Yellow?
A combination of oxidation and sweat from your skin causes the yellowing of silicone nose pads.