If you’re still using a wired mouse in 2023, you’ll certainly need to add an extra new year’s resolution, and that’s to get a wireless mouse in Walmart! A wireless mouse is super convenient to use. It doesn’t clutter up your working space with unnecessary wires that can tangle up easily and is also easy to use. And unlike the ones from many years ago, the wireless mice available today can last long without recharging. Many of them can be used for gaming, too! We’ve compiled some of the best options, from high-end wireless mice to one-of-a-kind options. Wondering what is the best combo of wireless mouse and keyboard Walmart has to offer? Fret not, as some of the options below are also available in bundles! Let’s keep reading and find the best mouse for you!
Table of contents
- HyperX Plusefire Dart
- Logitech ERGO M575
- Microsoft Arc Mouse
- Logitech M510
- Apple Magic Mouse 2
- Logitech G502 X Plus
- Razer Pro Click Mini
- Logitech Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse
- Razer Viper V2 Pro
- Logitech M720 Triathlon
- Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse
- Razer Pro Click
- Logitech MX Master 3S
- Our Verdict!
- How To Choose The Best Wireless Mouses in Walmart
- Is it worth getting a wireless mouse?
- How many years does a wireless mouse last?
- Should I turn off the wireless mouse when not in use?
HyperX Plusefire Dart
Comfort is the name of the game the HyperX Plusefire Dart is playing. Though it’s not the most popular option on the market, you shouldn’t overlook this mouse. What we love the most about this mouse is its versatility. Whether you’re killing some zombies or finishing your work, you can always rely on this wireless mouse.
To add, this comfortable mouse can be charged wirelessly. Once fully charged, it can run for up to 50 hours, which is more than enough for most people. When it comes to aesthetics, you’ll also be able to customize the RGB lighting! Searching for a wireless mouse and keyboard that Walmart has to offer? It’s also available in a bundle which includes a travel keyboard and mouse pad!
- It comes complete with a USB wireless adapter.
- Its ergonomic shape means it’s super comfortable to hold.
- All of the buttons feel super responsive.
- According to some people, the scroll wheel is a bit too light.
Logitech ERGO M575
Using a mouse for a long time can lead to a strained wrist. Thankfully, there’s the Logitech ERGO M575! This wireless mouse in Walmart is really something else. Unlike traditional mice, you don’t have to move this mouse at all! To move the cursor, all you need is to lay your hand on top of the mouse and let your thumb do the whole work.
Yes, as you can see from the picture below, this mouse features a trackball that acts as a cursor. This isn’t something new. However, it’s certainly a good deal at such an affordable price and with Bluetooth support. Also, you can use this mouse for up to 20 months with its Bluetooth on!
- With this mouse, you never have to use your wrist again!
- Its ergonomic shape is to die for.
- This unique mouse is surprisingly affordable.
- It takes some time for some people to get used to using the trackball.
Microsoft Arc Mouse
With its unique and one-of-a-kind design alone, the Microsoft Arc Mouse deserves a spot on this list! If you think it’s only eye candy, you’re wrong. As one of the best options out there, this mouse is ridiculously comfortable. It feels so good in the hands, and we think it’s the perfect option if you prefer a palm grip.
Sure, it’s not the most affordable wireless mouse in Walmart. However, compared to many other ergonomic mice, it’s actually not expensive. Moreover, getting this mouse means you’ll have a lightweight and simple mouse to use whenever you want. Best of all, you can easily flatten this portable mouse so it can fit inside your bag! Speaking of portability gadgets, you should also check out our best portable chargers for travel!
- It’s available in four stunning colorways, but our favorite is Sage.
- The unique design makes it a standout among other options.
- It’s extremely lightweight and portable.
- This is a basic mouse with no additional buttons.
Cheap doesn’t always mean bad, and the Logitech M510 is proof! If you take a look at this mouse, you’ll instantly notice that, unlike many other options on this list, it boasts a no-frill and simple design. This is exactly why you can get this mouse at such an affordable price. It may not be loaded with many bells and whistles, but it does its job well.
With a 2.4GHz connectivity, this wireless mouse in Walmart is lag-free. Moreover, its ambidextrous design makes it a comfortable option for most hands. What about its battery life? Well, when powered with two AA batteries, this mouse can run for around two years!
- Its ergonomic shape suits most hand sizes perfectly well.
- There are seven programmable buttons in total, making it a versatile pick.
- It’s one of the most affordable options on the market.
- For some people, this mouse is too basic.
Apple Magic Mouse 2
For Mac users, there’s no better option than the Apple Magic Mouse 2, especially if you love to travel a lot or work in cafes. One of its biggest flexes is its compact design. This means it’s lightweight, and you can keep it in your bag, laptop case, or even your pocket if you want to! It may not be the perfect mouse, but it sure is good for those who can’t keep working at the same place every day.
Furthermore, we’re huge fans of its tactile touch controls. They’re super responsive and easy to use. In addition, this mouse also recognizes plenty of gestures. However, you should note that they only work on macOS. That said, you can also use this mouse on Windows, but you’ll only get the right and left button functions. Also, if you’re looking for a wireless mouse and keyboard Walmart has to offer, this mouse is also available in a bundle!
- Its compact design makes it a nice option for travelers and remote workers.
- We’re suckers for its amazing build quality!
- It can also be used on Windows.
- Yes, this is a simple and compact mouse. However, many think it lacks plenty of advanced features.
Logitech G502 X Plus
The Logitech G502 X Plus is one of the top gaming mice on this list. And aside from its eye-catching design, this wireless mouse in Walmart has plenty to bring to the table. For instance, compared to other gaming mice, this one is more lightweight. Thus, you can move the mouse easily and concentrate on your game better.
Besides that, we find the HERO 25K Optical Sensor to be super fast and accurate. Furthermore, all of the buttons feel responsive. Even better, this mouse is the first ever mouse in the series that’s available in more than one color option. You can choose whether to get the Black or White variant.
- This gaming mouse is extremely comfortable to hold.
- Its fast and smooth performance makes it a nice gaming option.
- It’s available in two colorways: Black and White.
- It’s a bit too large for those with smaller hands.
Razer Pro Click Mini
Best for Travel. Are you searching for a compact wireless mouse in Walmart that’s perfect for travel? Then the Razer Pro Click Mini is the answer. Unlike the Razer Pro Click, the first-ever productivity mouse from Razer (we’ll talk about it later), this one is smaller and somehow quieter. Because of its smaller footprint, you can easily store it inside your laptop bag!
In addition to that, we love how versatile this wireless mouse for travel is. There are seven buttons on the mouse, and all of them are programmable. Moreover, it boasts five memory profiles, and you can also remap the buttons as you like! This little mouse is a must-have with 725 hours of battery life in Bluetooth mode!
- This sleek mouse is extremely ergonomic and compact.
- You can pair this mouse with four different gadgets at once.
- Despite being small, it’s super comfortable to use.
- It uses AA batteries, which make the mouse a tiny bit heavier.
Logitech Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse
Most Ergonomic. If you want nothing but a comfortable wireless mouse in Walmart that does its job right, look no further than the Logitech Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse! While it’s not made for everyone, we think those with smaller hands will appreciate the design of this mouse. As its name suggests, this mouse comes with a vertical design. When you hold the mouse, your hand will be at a 57-degree angle, which feels like you’re handshaking someone!
Aside from its natural angle, we also love the fact that it’s available for both left and right-handed people. Not to mention, both of them are available in different shades. The left-handed variant is available only in Graphite, while the right-handed one comes in Graphite, White, as well as Pink. Are you looking for the best wireless mouse and keyboard Walmart has to offer? Well, this mouse can also be bought in a bundle with a keyboard! Check out Box.co.uk’s review for more information about this mouse!
- All of the buttons are easy to reach, which is a huge plus.
- The thumb rest is one of the comfiest!
- The scroll wheel is smooth and quiet.
- While this mouse is ergonomic, people with larger hands will not have the same experience using it.
Razer Viper V2 Pro
Best for Gaming. Raise your hand if you’re a hardcore gamer! If so, then you should consider getting the Razer Viper V2 Pro! Similar to other wireless mice from Razer, this mouse has a low profile and is symmetrical. However, what differentiates this one is that it’s more lightweight! This means you can move your hands quickly and comfortably, which is extremely important when playing FPS or fast-paced games.
Another thing that’s worth mentioning is its battery life. Unlike other cookie-cutter options on the market, this gaming mouse can last for up to 80 hours! Wow! And to make sure your character doesn’t die from double-clicking, both the left and right buttons use optical switches! This mouse (and your gaming skills, of course) guarantees a win!
- Only 58 gr, it’s one of the most lightweight wireless gaming mice ever!
- According to Razer, this mouse is 25% faster than other wireless mice.
- Its symmetrical shape allows it to be super comfortable to hold.
- Since it’s a bit bulky, storing this mouse inside a gadget backpack can be hard.
Logitech M720 Triathlon
You don’t have to spend a lot to get a high-quality wireless mouse in Walmart. Just take a look at the Logitech M720 Triathlon! What’s amazing about this mouse is that despite its friendlier price tag, it still boasts some of the great features offered by its more expensive siblings.
For instance, this mouse can be connected to your laptop via Bluetooth or using the included USB cable. On top of that, you can connect it to up to three gadgets at the same time. When it comes to scrolling, it also has two modes that allow you to either scroll fastly and freely or scroll with more control. Also, according to the website, it can be used for up to two years using an AA battery.
- This right-handed mouse has an ergonomic shape and is perfect for most hand sizes.
- Using the app, you can customize the buttons of this mouse.
- Believe it or not, this mouse also has a small compartment that you can use to keep the USB cable.
- This mouse is a little too small for those with huge hands.
Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse
Best Budget. You can’t go wrong with the Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse. We mean, who doesn’t love Microsoft products? First of all, we want to talk about the design of this mouse. Available in a wide array of different shades, it’s ergonomic, minimalist, and comfortable to hold! It’s exactly what you’d expect from Microsoft. And if you’re looking for a combo of a wireless mouse and keyboard Walmart has to offer, it’s also available in a bundle.
Apart from that, many people also love how quiet this mouse is. Whether it’s scrolling or clicking, you won’t hear much noise. Another highlight of this product is its price tag. Yes, this mouse is one of the best options for budget-conscious people. Though cheap, you can rest assured it’ll last a long time.
- There are many different colorways to choose from.
- We love how simple and minimalist this mouse looks.
- Despite being affordable, it has an impressive battery life and performs really well.
- Some people think this mouse is way too slim for them.
Razer Pro Click
Nothing is perfect, but it’s safe to say that the Razer Pro Click is close to perfect. One of the highlights of this wireless mouse in Walmart is that it comes with eight easily and fully programmable buttons! You can have each button perform different tasks for different devices. Talk about functionality!
Moreover, this mouse is also backed by 16,000 DPI! This means using this mouse is extremely fast and smooth, making it a nice gaming option. Also, can we take a moment to appreciate its sleek design? As expected from Razer, this is one of the most beautiful wireless mice ever!
- Unlike most options, this mouse can connect to up to four devices at once!
- This sleek mouse feels super comfortable to hold.
- The battery can last for up to 400 hours in Bluetooth mode.
- Unfortunately, it doesn’t come with a USB-C port.
Logitech MX Master 3S
Best Overall. Our pick for the best overall wireless mouse in Walmart is none other than the highly sought-after Logitech MX Master 3S. It may not be the cheapest option, but its comfy design can easily increase your productivity level. As the top pick on this list, it features a thumb rest with a thumb wheel as well as a separate electromagnetic scroll wheel. Holding this mouse feels right!
Additionally, this mouse can connect to up to three devices simultaneously! You can connect it using the built-in Bluetooth or a USB receiver, which is already included with the mouse. Better yet, the battery life is also worth two thumbs up! When fully charged, it can last for more than two months! Pretty awesome, isn’t it? Why don’t you read The Verge’s review to learn more about this product?
- The main scroll wheel has two modes, which allow you to scroll smoothly and a more ratchet mode.
- There are six buttons in total, and you can set them to do different tasks in different applications.
- We love how quiet the buttons are when they’re clicked.
- The button to help you switch between devices is at the bottom, which is a bit inconvenient for some people.
With the wireless mice above, you’ll no longer have to deal with annoying wires! However, we know that not every mouse suits you. Some of the mice above are better for gaming, while the others suit travelers better with their compact design. That’s why we’ve picked some of the standouts according to the following criteria!
- Best Overall: Logitech MX Master 3S
- Best Budget: Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse
- Best for Gaming: Razer Viper V2 Pro
- Most Ergonomic: Logitech Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse
- Best for Travel: Razer Pro Click Mini
How To Choose The Best Wireless Mouses in Walmart
Choosing the best wireless mouse in Walmart can be pretty challenging. So, make sure to consider the following features!
All wireless mice should have left and right-click buttons. And when looking for the best, they should be responsive. Some of them also come with back and forward buttons. If you want a mouse with those buttons, you should ensure they’re placed properly to ensure comfort.
A high-quality wireless mouse in Walmart should be able to last for a few months on a single charge. With replaceable batteries, they should be able to last for a few years.
This is also an important feature to consider. With a good sensor, your mouse will be able to perform well on most surfaces. You’ll never have to face an unexpected cursor that loves to jump around anymore.
Is it worth getting a wireless mouse?
Of course. You shouldn’t think twice about getting a wireless mouse, especially if you hate having a messy desk and often work from multiple locations.
How many years does a wireless mouse last?
Well, it depends on the quality of the mouse and how you take care of it. However, a properly cared-for wireless mouse generally lasts about three to five years.
Should I turn off the wireless mouse when not in use?
Yes, we always recommend turning off your wireless mouse whenever you’re not using it. This is so the batteries can last longer.