What is the best way to spoil your dog? Well, there are many ways. You can pet them, snuggle with them, or give them a few kisses. But the easiest and most effective way is by rewarding them with some treats! Treats appeal to your four-legged best friend as they’re not something they can always get, unlike their regular dog food. Now, as a caring pet owner, you’ll want something that’s healthy and tastes good, right? That’s why we’re here to recommend you some of our favorite Chewy .com dog treats. These treats won’t just give your fido some extra calories without extra benefits. They’re healthy, toxin-free, and have been consumed by many dogs. Here are our favorite dog treats that’ll make your pooch wag its tail!
Wellness Soft Puppy Bites
We have Wellness Soft Puppy Bites, the perfect option for puppies! Unlike some Chewy .com dog treats that are hard to chew, these treats are all-natural snacks that are specially formulated for dogs up to one year old. Living up to their name, they’re really soft and safe for even a few weeks-old puppies.
Furthermore, these snacks are perfectly sized so your furry best friend can enjoy them every day. Thanks to these snacks, training and rewarding your pup is a breeze. You can make your dog happy by giving them these delicious snacks without messing with their eating schedule.
- These moist and yummy treats are all-natural. The ingredients used include whole fruits, veggies, and superfoods.
- We love the fact that they can be broken into smaller pieces quickly if necessary.
- There are a variety of flavors for pet owners to choose from, like Lamb & Salmon and Chicken & Carrots.
- Some people don’t love the idea that these popular treats aren’t available in a bigger package.
SmartBones Peanut Butter SmartSticks
Our list of the top Chewy .com dog treats won’t be complete without SmartBones Peanut Butter SmartSticks. Consuming rawhide can be potentially dangerous for your dogs, and many veterinarians have voiced their concerns. These sticks are a great alternative to rawhide. Made with 100% real ingredients, they’re your dog’s new BFF for chewing exercise.
What’s more, these sticks are unbelievably long-lasting. They can go against the mightiest and toughest chewers, minus the risk of sharp splinters. In addition to that, they’re suitable for all dog breeds, and each stick measures only around five inches long. What’s not to like about these sticks? Though yummy, you shouldn’t put them in your Chewy auto feeder, as they’re high in calories!
- Aside from the Peanut Butter variant, they’re also available in many other flavors like Chicken, Beef, and Bacon & Cheese.
- These chewing sticks can effectively help maintain the health of your dog’s teeth.
- Unlike some cheaply made dog treats, these sticks smell great!
- You shouldn’t let your dog eat these sticks too often as they’re high in calories.
Stewart Freeze Dried Dog Treats
Like finding the best Chewy dog toys, searching for the right dog treats for your furry companion is no easy task. Thankfully, there are Stewart Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats! Even the pickiest dogs will love these dried treats. Whether you choose the Chicken, Beef, or Salmon variant, we’re sure your pooch will have no problem finishing the whole canister!
Named some of the most popular Chewy .com dog treats, they’re super healthy as well. Made with 100% beef liver, they allow your fido to have stronger muscles and healthier eyes. Thanks to the single ingredient, they’re also perfect for those with allergies and sensitive stomachs. They may not be the cheapest dog treat, but they sure are worth the money.
- They can be easily broken into smaller pieces and stored for travel.
- Though super tasty, these treats aren’t enhanced with artificial flavoring at all!
- These treats are perfect for all dogs, from puppies to senior dogs and small to large dogs.
- No one can deny how good and tasty these treats are. However, they’re not the most appetizing-looking option.
American Journey Grain-Free Oven Baked Dog Treats
For something crunchy and addicting, you can’t go wrong with the American Journey Grain-Free Oven Baked Dog Treats! We think calling these treats some of the most delicious Chewy .com dog treats isn’t an exaggeration. They have a satisfying crunch, and the peanut butter makes them a delight for all dogs. They’re a wholesome gift for good dogs like yours.
Moreover, these snacks are grain-free and super healthy. There are no fillers like corn, wheat, or soy. Better yet, they’re super portable! These bite-sized treats are tiny enough to easily fit in the pocket, making them the ideal option for on-the-go treating.
- Though small, these flavorful treats are enough to keep your pooch energized all day long.
- They’re oven baked, meaning they have that perfect crunchy texture.
- These healthy snacks don’t contain any harmful ingredients.
- Unfortunately, smaller and senior dogs may have a hard time chewing these dog treats.
GREENIES Original Dental Chews
Searching for dental treats? Look no further than the GREENIES Original Dental Chews, some of the most popular Chewy .com dog treats! Taking care of your pooch’s dental health is important. That’s why we highly recommend you get these dental chews, which have an extremely chewy texture to help remove unwanted tartar and plaque.
That’s not all! You’ll be surprised to know that these treats are specifically designed with a unique shape so they can clean your pup’s teeth effectively. Not to mention, they’re available in five different sizes, so they can suit a variety of jaw shapes and bite forces of different dog breeds.
- Aside from cleaning the teeth, these treats can also help freshen your dog’s breath!
- Some of the top Chewy .com dog treats are made with natural ingredients that are easy to digest.
- These dog chews are made in the USA, and veterinarian recommended.
- For some pet owners, these amazing treats are on the pricier side.
Milk-Bone Soft & Chewy Dog Treats
The Milk-Bone Soft & Chewy Dog Treats are arguably the best Chewy .com dog treats available right now! One of the reasons why we love these snacks is because it’s suitable for all breeds of dogs. Since they’re soft and chewy, they can be easily consumed by any dog. We also love how these bone-shaped snacks are great for those with tender gums.
Of course, these treats are nutritious. Unlike other cookie-cutter options on the market, they’re made with 100% real beef and filet mignon. Containing 12 vitamins and minerals, they’ll boost your pup’s health! We’re sure these savory treats will have a soft spot in your dog’s heart, just like their favorite Chewy dog bed does!
- While the Original variant is the most popular one, these snacks are also available in other flavors like Chicken.
- Since they’re soft, they can be easily broken into small pieces so you can feed your dog conveniently.
- It’s hard to find soft, nutritious, and savory treats this affordable!
- These treats don’t particularly have the best smell.
How To Choose The Best Chewy.com Dog Treats
Choosing the right dog treat isn’t as simple as knowing which one is yummy. There are some important things you have to consider, which include:
The golden rule you should follow is always to buy Chewy .com dog treats made with natural ingredients. Those loaded with tons of sugar and fat won’t do your dog any good. You can get something that’s made from whole grains or proteins like chicken and fish.
Harder treats can help your dog reduce tartar and plaque and maintain oral health. Aside from that, they can keep your fido engaged longer while you’re doing something else. But if you have a puppy or a senior dog, softer treats are the go-to option.
Your dog’s age is another important factor to consider when you’re choosing the best Chewy .com dog treats. Treats are available in different sizes, shapes, and, like we said just now, textures. So, you should choose one that suits your dog’s age. Treats for larger dogs may not be the best option for smaller dogs, and vice versa.
Do dogs really need treats?
Treats are such a crucial part of rewards-based training. They can help your dog stay positive and motivated. However, you should be mindful of how many treats you want to give them.
Can dogs eat bananas?
Yes, they can. Bananas are a nice treat for dogs as they’re low in calories and high in vitamins and fiber. But they’re also high in sugar, so they shouldn’t be part of your fido’s main diet.
What is a dog’s favorite snack?
Many studies show that most dogs love having beef and pork. They’re the more popular option among dogs than chicken and lamb. Apart from that, they also love warm and moist food.
Some images on this article are copyrighted by Chewy.com