Dog owners worldwide know how important it is to keep their dogs busy and active all day long. Giving them a toy is a good call to keep your pup engaged and fight boredom. However, there’s no guarantee your dog will love the toys you hand them. Looking for the right toy can be challenging, especially if your fido is quite picky. That’s why we’re here to show you the best Chewy .com dog toys. These toys have been bought by countless pet owners and are flooded with positive reviews. They’ll keep your dog active and in a good mood and won’t be easily destroyed. Whether your pup loves chewing or tugging, these toys are worth getting. Here are the top dog toys from Chewy your dog will go crazy for!
Mammoth Flossy Chews Rope Tug
Want to play tug of war with your fido? Then you should get them the Mammoth Flossy Chews Rope Tug! Unlike other high-tech pet products on Chewy, this item is traditional. However, it never fails to keep your dog busy! Safe and non-toxic, this toy not only makes your dog’s teeth stronger but can also clean them and support their oral health. The fibers in the tug will floss your pup’s teeth as they’re busy chewing and playing.
Seen as one of the top Chewy .com dog toys, this toy is available in several sizes. We think the bigger one can hold up much better, especially if your furry friend is a strong chewer. Plus, we love how long the rope is, allowing your dog to play as rough as they want. What a great investment!
- Made from 100% cotton, this non-toxic rope is extremely durable.
- It’s available in many sizes. However, we think the bigger ones are more durable.
- It strengthens your dog’s bites and your bond with your favorite animal.
- Smaller dogs may have a bit of a hard time picking it up as it’s kind of heavy.
Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Brick Puzzle Game
Are you searching for Chewy .com dog toys that can keep your favorite animal entertained for hours? Look no further than Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Brick Puzzle Game! This level-two puzzle game will sharpen your fido’s hunting skills by seeking out hidden treats. Watch them figure out where the treats are and see how happy they are once they find them!
What’s more, this puzzle is more than just a toy. Named one of the best dog toys from Chewy, it’s instrumental in reducing your pup’s anxious behavior and can help redirect their destructive behavior. Made from tough materials, this toy is also BPA-free and toxin-free. Are you looking for more pet products from Outward Hound? Check out these Chewy pet carriers for travel!
- Cleaning this toy is easy, as you only need warm water and soap.
- Compared to some dog toys from Chewy, this toy is relatively affordable.
- The lids can pop off easily, so the chance of your dog breaking them when they’re tugging is minimal.
- Your dog will probably need some time to master this game.
Pet Zone IQ Treat Dispenser Ball
The Pet Zone IQ Treat Dispenser Ball is the perfect toy for dogs who needs a little bit more motivation to be active! Everyone, especially dogs, loves treats. So, why not give your pup some delicious treats, but make him work for them? It won’t only challenge your furry friend to be more active physically, but it can also engage your dog mentally! Let them play for hours and watch them sleep on their favorite Chewy dog bed afterward.
Considered one of the top Chewy .com dog toys, you can easily adjust the toy’s difficulty. As your dog is getting smarter, you can make it more difficult! In addition to that, disassembling the plastic ball is nothing but a breeze, and you only need soapy water to clean it. Pretty easy, right?
- This is the perfect toy to keep pups happy, healthy, and less prone to unwanted, destructive behaviors.
- It can easily extend playtime while limiting the number of treats.
- The non-toxic plastic ball is extremely durable and can stand tough play.
- Make sure you’re not working near your dog when he’s playing with this ball as it can get noisy.
Benebone Wishbone Dog Chew Toy
The Benebone Wishbone Dog Chew Toy isn’t like chew toys you find when looking for dog toys from Chewy. What sets it apart from the average chew toy is the fact that it’s flavored! This toy is made from nylon and 100% real USA-sourced bacon for the flavor. You might not believe it, but your dog can tell the difference! So, don’t be shocked if your dog doesn’t want to chew other toys besides this yummy one.
Moreover, getting this toy means you’ll be helping animals everywhere! That’s because a percentage of every Benebone sale will be contributed to animal welfare organizations nationwide. A toy that can relax your pup and help others? No wonder it’s considered one of the best Chewy .com dog toys.
- Its dog-friendly design allows your pup to grab and chew it easily.
- This chew toy is more durable than real bones and can last longer than you expect.
- Aside from being available in many sizes, it’s also available in other flavors, like chicken and peanut.
- Though durable, it’s also pretty heavy. Smaller dogs should definitely go for the smaller variant.
KONG Cozie Baily the Blue Dog
Don’t get it wrong! Yes, the KONG Cozie Baily the Blue Dog is extremely cute. Heck, it may even be one of the most adorable Chewy .com dog toys. However, it’s also incredibly tough. This cuddly toy boasts an extra layer of material. It can easily last for years, as long as your dog won’t chew it aggressively daily.
Furthermore, this item is pretty versatile. When your furry friend is feeling active, it can be used for a game of fetch! Just make sure it doesn’t get too dirty. Apart from that, it’s also an ideal comfort toy for four-legged companions. Oh, have we mentioned that this lovable blue toy also squeaks?
- It has a minimal filling, ensuring less mess around your house.
- Aside from this blue dog variant, it’s also available in nine other fun characters.
- Like other top dog toys from Chewy, this toy doesn’t have any toxic chemicals
- Though durable and tough, it’s not intended for chewing.
Chuckit! Ultra Ball Dog Toy
What’s a dog’s best friend? No, it isn’t a harness. It’s a ball! This is why Chuckit! Ultra Ball Dog Toy is named one of the most popular Chewy .com dog toys! The perfect word to describe this ball is “bouncy.” It’ll bounce whether it hits the tree in your backyard or a rock! Don’t worry; it won’t bounce too far, so your dog can still chase it safely without leaving your home.
That’s not all! As one of the best dog toys from Chewy, this affordable toy can float on water, which is perfect for fidos that love a good swim. Spotting the ball is a piece of cake as well. That’s because it’s available in a super vibrant orange and blue. Everyone can spot it, even from far away.
- We love its rubber material as it has a good grip and a nice feel to it.
- Even after years of use, it doesn’t chip or show any bite marks. Impressive!
- It’s available in several sizes, from Small to 2XL. Larger dogs can opt for larger balls.
- Smaller dogs might not love the extra weight of this ball.
How To Choose The Best Chewy.com Dog Toys
Choosing which dog toys from Chewy to get depends on some factors. Here are the things to consider when you’re shopping for a dog toy!
Just like when you’re choosing the right Chewy dog pajama, getting the right size of toys is important. Those who have large dogs should avoid getting small toys so they won’t accidentally swallow or choke on them. On the other hand, smaller dogs may have problems playing with heavy toys.
You should also keep your furry one’s age in mind. Three-week-old puppies have baby teeth, so you may want to get them softer toys from plush fabrics. For dogs up to nine months old, you should avoid hard rubber. Since they’ll be chewing a lot, you can get them chewy toys to keep them distracted from your couch or shoes. If you have an adult dog, harder rubber toys won’t be a problem for them anymore. But if you have a senior dog at home, consider getting them softer toys to play with.
Handing your dog interactive Chewy .com dog toys can be great. They’ll keep your fido active and your mind engaged, which is good for mental exercise. You can start by giving them easy-to-solve puzzle games or toys. Once they get smarter, you can let them play with harder ones.
Do toys make dogs happy?
Of course! Toys can help your four-legged pal to be more relaxed and happier. For dogs, it’s a rewarding experience that can fight stress.
Do dogs really have a favorite toy?
You may not believe it, but just like humans, dogs can also have their favorite toy. You may see your pooch holding its favorite toy without playing with it but just for comfort. It’s a psychological way to reinforce positive emotions and overcome distress.
How many toys should a dog have?
Pet owners usually prepare four to five toys available for their dogs at a time. Always try keeping different types of toys easily accessible so they won’t get bored quickly.
Some images on this article are copyrighted by Chewy.com