To ensure that your cooking experience on an RV trip runs smoothly, you need to ensure that you already have the equipment and supporting items. When we are talking about equipment, this simply refers to the appliances you are using, propane tanks that you need to provide on your RV, and the hose that will connect them. Especially if you are a campsite person who prefers outdoor cooking, a propane hose for RV or trailer/camper is essential for you.
There are many options in the market for propane hoses for RV trailers, and each one of them offers features that vary from one another. You need to survey which one would fit you best carefully. We understand that browsing through options may be challenging for you. Hence, we have listed the best propane hoses for RV to help you decide. Let’s have a look at the list below!
Table of contents
- LONGADS 15-inch RV Propane Hoses with Gauge
- GASPRO 15-inch RV Propane Hose
- NQN 2 Packs RV Propane Hoses with Gauge
- Camco 59843 20-inch Pigtail Propane Hose Connectors
- WADEO 12 ft Propane Quick Connect Hose for RV
- Mr. Heater 5-Foot Propane Hose Assembly
- Chulan 2 Pack ¼ NPT RV Propane Hose
- NQN 18 Feet High-Pressure Braided Propane Hose Extension
- Mr. Heater Buddy Series Hose Assembly – 10 Feet
- DozyAnt 4 Feet Propane Adapter Hose
- GASPRO 20ft RV Propane Quick Connect Hose
- LOCOCEE 12FT Quick Connect RV Propane Hose
- DOZYANT Propane Quick Connect 12 Feet Extension Hose
- Our Verdict!
- How To Choose The Best Propane Hoses For RV
- Are all propane hoses the same?
- Is braided propane hose better?
- How long do propane hoses last?
LONGADS 15-inch RV Propane Hoses with Gauge
Starting the list with LONGADS 15-inch Propane Hoses with Gauge as one of your options for propane hoses for RV. If you have a female NPT connector on your current propane, then these propane hoses for the RV trailer will fit your connector well. It is made to connect to the quarter-inch female connector with easy installation and no heavy tools needed. Check out the Youtube review from Wandering Wanda on this hose!
LONGADS 15-inch RV Propane Hoses comes with its new design, which is equipped with a level indicator for the tank gauge making it more convenient for you to check your tank gas level without having to remove it. The indicator is color coded. Thus, you can catch if your gas is low with a sidelong glance.
- It is made from stainless steel, which is highly durable.
- Its fittings are made from brass which is airtight and secure.
- It is suitable for outdoor cooking
- It does not have any Male connector.
GASPRO 15-inch RV Propane Hose
Offering premium materials on its hose as well as its fitting, GASPRO 15-inch RV Propane Hose can be your excellent choice for propane hoses for RV. With three layers of materials with PVC on the inside, Nylon sewing thread for the mid layer, and covered well with rubber which we know is very flexible in movement. Hence, you will have no difficulties moving around and placing your propane even in a limited space.
The hose fitting is designed with premium solid brass materials, which will guarantee your safety while using the propane, as the seal is tight to avoid any leakage. As one of the propane hoses for RV trailers, this Gaspro propane hose will ensure your camping experience, especially when it is involved cooking outdoors, becomes more pleasant and secure with this hose connected to your propane. Additionally, you may want to take a peek at these outdoor speakers for RV to elevate your outdoor cooking experience with music in the background.
- This hose is a good connection between your tank and the two-stage regulator.
- There are no tools needed to install this hose.
- It comes with a ¼” inverted male connector.
- It is not suitable for NPT connectors.
NQN 2 Packs RV Propane Hoses with Gauge
NQN 2 packs RV Propane Hoses with Gauge is a pigtail hose with 18 inches of stainless steel material that can connect to a female NPT. As we all know, when it mentions stainless steals, it simply means that these propane hoses for RV are durable for longer periods of usage. Moreover, if you need wider propane hoses, these products are your match as they are 3 inches bigger than general hoses in the market.
If you have a four-port tee as your camper auxiliary supply in propane, these pigtail hoses can also be connected to the tee. Additionally, these propane hoses for camper also come in a package with a buckle and trim velcro which will fit small spaces as you can hang these hoses nicely on one of your RV walls when it is not used.
- It comes with a glow-in-the-dark gauge with 3 different colors to monitor your propane level.
- It is weather, heat, and corrosion-resistant.
- It comes with 2 years warranty of satisfaction and provides a refund as well as a replacement if you are not happy with the package.
- It does not suitable for a two-stage regulator with automatic changeover.
Camco 59843 20-inch Pigtail Propane Hose Connectors
Camco, which is a popular brand in RV equipment, offers propane hoses for RV in its product of Camco 59843 20-inch Pigtail Propane Hose Connectors. It fits well for up to 30 lbs LP tank, which can be connected with an inlet regulator with a quarter-inch size. Its regulator is only fit with male NPT and ACME nut fitting.
As propane hoses for campers, Camco 59843 can accelerate gas flow up to 200,000 BTUs per hour. This means that it can supply gas from your tank to more than one piece of equipment on your RV. You can cook while heating up your water heater at the same time. You won’t need to worry about the level of safety of this pigtail hose because its excess flow is built-in with protection against thermal.
- This hose is durable for longer periods of usage.
- Its exterior is constructed of brass.
- It is rated 350 PSI which accommodates heat of 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Getting the correct thread size for the fittings may be challenging.
WADEO 12 ft Propane Quick Connect Hose for RV
If you are a fan of grilling during your RV trip, then this WADEO 12 ft Propane Quick Connect Hose for RV can be one of your propane hoses for RV selections. With its 12 feet length, you will have a secure distance between your RV to your grilling equipment. No need to worry anymore about any flare from your grill that may harm your RV exterior, especially when your camper van is equipped with a nice window shade. If you need to get a new one, you can also take a look at options for these shades for camper windows to complete your RV look.
Wadeo hose is constructed with a hand-tighten wheel, providing a quick installation between the hose and your propane tank. This propane hose for an RV trailer is a better fit for a 1lb tank which can be connected easily to your camping grill in no time. Easy installation, tools are not needed, and definitely will save more of your time in preparing your grill!
- It is made of long-lasting and flexible high-quality rubber hose material.
- You can connect this hose with a Male flare or cylinder thread fitting.
- It also works on a propane heater.
- It is not suitable for two burners grill.
Mr. Heater 5-Foot Propane Hose Assembly
If you happen to be the owner of an Enerco product, Mr. Buddy Heater, in your camper van, this Mr. Heater 5-foot Propane Hose Assembly will complete your set. Mr. Heater’s propane hose is one of the propane hoses for RV that offers quite a lengthy connection of 5-foot long which will give you a safe distance while connecting it to your equipment.
Its fitting comes with an ACME nut with brass material which has a good function of air tightening that will prevent leakage. It also has a rigid design that decreases the risk of oil dripping as well as clogs to your gas supply. Moreover, if you have a larger tank of up to 20 lbs in your RV, Mr. Heater should be taken into consideration as propane hoses for RV that can handle it.
- The hose is easy to install.
- It has an expensive look in the design.
- You can just do hand installation for this hose; no tools are required.
- It may not comply with a few other stoves brands.
Chulan 2 Pack ¼ NPT RV Propane Hose
Needs propane hoses for the RV that allow you to connect to higher lbs of the tank? This Chulan 2-pack ¼ NPT RV Propane Hose may be your better choice. Chulan propane hose can connect up to 40 lbs propane tank and is also suitable for a refillable one. It comes with a standard quarter-inch NPT of the 2-stage regulator. Hence, this will connect nicely to your higher-capacity RV propane tank.
Chulan is one of the propane hoses for campers that are constructed with stainless steel material on its braid, covered with a high-quality rubber that provides long-lasting usage. You can place it anywhere under any kind of weather, and it will still give you better service life compared to other rubber hoses in the market.
- It has 200,000 BTUs heat capacity.
- The package comes with seal tape for the thread for handy installation.
- It is highly affordable!
- You may want to use gloves while installing this hose as it has sharp edges on the pigtail.
NQN 18 Feet High-Pressure Braided Propane Hose Extension
Are you looking for an upgraded version of the NQN hose? Have a look at this NQN 18 Feet High-Pressure Braided Propane Hose Extension for your next choice. As one of the options of propane hoses for RV, NQN not only offers a longer distance of 18 feet hose that will maintain a highly secure distance of your RV and your grill equipment, but it also comes in a package of 5 various adapter fittings.
These 5 powerful fittings are a mix of Male and Female NPT and Flare fitting. Therefore, you will have more flexibility to move your tank around as there are more options for fitting that will fit and be safe for moving. As propane hoses for RV trailers, NQN designed these five fittings all from brass materials. Moreover, the hose is made from a stainless steel material with CSA certification, ensuring its quality.
- It is corrosion, aging, and heat resistance.
- Its pressure is rated 350 PSI high.
- The hose is compatible with many types of equipment, from gas grills, smokers, and propane generators to fire pits.
- The price is quite costly.
Mr. Heater Buddy Series Hose Assembly – 10 Feet
If the 5-foot Mr.Heater hose may require a filter for better performance while connecting with the buddy heater, the Mr. Heater Buddy Series Hose Assembly – 10 Feet is eliminating it. As the choice of propane hoses for RV, this 10 feet hose will connect your propane tank with your portable buddy heater of yours, especially the series of MH9B and MH18B. so if you have one of these two portable heaters, this long hose is the match.
Aside from the buddy heater, this hose may also be connected to other appliances that comply with up to 20 lbs tanks. This propane hose for an RV trailer is also compatible with both low and high-pressure tanks, making it more convenient to connect with a range of appliances such as a grill or heater. have a quick look at the YouTube review by Nasirg Nasir to get closer details on this item!
- It has a safety limit of gas pressure, making it secure when you are using it.
- The installation is very handy.
- It has one year warranty.
- The knob is quite hard for a hand tightens.
DozyAnt 4 Feet Propane Adapter Hose
Most Affordable. As far as propane hoses for RV go, DozyAnt 4 Feet Propane Adapter Hose is surely the most affordable hose that will fit your propane and your budget. This hose will save you more cost as it can connect with larger tanks and gives you a longer usage period. It is compatible with a 20 lb tank or above with consistent gas flow to your appliances, making it more efficient.
Although it has a lower price for RV trailer propane hoses, DozyAnt ensures its construction is sturdy, with brass on its fitting and durable rubber on the hose. It also ensures excellent safety connection with the tank as well as high durability. So you won’t need to worry about gas leakage or having to replace the hose in a short period of time. One convincing package at a very affordable price.
- It suits multiple appliances, including a stove, grill, heater, and lantern!
- It is safe and convenient for outdoor cooking.
- It is convenient and very easy to use.
- It does not come with a regulator.
GASPRO 20ft RV Propane Quick Connect Hose
Most Functional. If you are keen to get propane hoses for RV that are compatible with most RV or low-pressure grills, highly safe, and also have flexible movement, GASPRO 20ft RV Propane Quick Connect Hose is the right choice for you. It offers many features that will make your Rv trip or camping time more pleasant. Gaspro hose has two ends: one is equipped with female fitting and the other with male fitting. These features make it fit most low-pressure grills. Let’s take a look at a review on YouTube by WebbTime on this quick connect hose.
Thereafter, it is featured with a shut-off valve that is built in that gives easy connectivity to propane tanks. This valve also adds safety value to the hose as you may turn it off easily while not in use. The 20 feet long will give you a maximum safe distance for your equipment from your RV while sitting down outside on a chair with comfortable cushions covered by covers for camper cushions. There will be more than enough length to connect your tanks far from your RV to avoid sparks. Furthermore, with that length, you can have the flexibility to move it where you like.
- The three layers of premium materials guarantee its durability in its design.
- It ensures steady gas flow to your appliances.
- The installation is easy and quick.
- This hose is not designed for indoor use.
LOCOCEE 12FT Quick Connect RV Propane Hose
Most Secure. We believe that safety always comes first in every RV or camping trip. Therefore the propane hoses for RV that you need to get must also ensure that it will give more safety and makes your activity, especially outdoors, secure at all times. Hence, LOCOCEE 12FT Quick Connect RV Propane Hose would be the match for you. With its fitting constructed 100% out of solid brass, this hose has good resistance to weather as well as anti-aging, as it also acquires CSA certification.
LOCOCEE propane hose is equipped with a quarter-inch shut-off valve and full-flow male plug, which is quick to connect to most camping grills. You can easily install this to your tank and arrange the valve to be in close connection while not in use. The 12 feet length is also giving you the safety of your RV by keeping the smoke that may affect your RV exterior or window away.
- The 90-degree elbow will give more flexibility for moving your grill.
- Buying an extra regulator is unnecessary if you are using this hose.
- The supplier is offering a full refund if the products do not satisfy your needs.
- You may need to adjust the system first to get the proper gas flow and the correct heat for your grill.
DOZYANT Propane Quick Connect 12 Feet Extension Hose
Most Convenient. As the brand speaks for itself, this DOZYANT Propane Quick Connect 12 Feet Extension Hose is one of the propane hoses for RV that is highly convenient to use. Especially if you have an RV trailer with regulated tanks, you don’t need to worry about connecting your Blackstone grill with an additional regulator. All you need to do is connect this hose to the cylinder on your tanks, and you will get gas flow quickly.
These propane hoses for RV trailers also give installation convenience as they are handy with no tools needed. You can do the installation manually by hand since no complicated steps are needed. This Dozyant hose works for both 17 and 22 inches grills with no hassle, and you won’t need that 1 lb propane anymore to use your grill.
- It has the perfect distance length to keep the grill away from your camper.
- It works really well to connect the Blackstone grill to the propane.
- This hose saves you the cost of buying those propane bottles, which are quite pricey.
- It may not fit some Blackstone griddle sides.
Your consideration on choosing the best propane hoses for RV from the list above may need to be narrowed down to get the one that really fits. Herewith, we present the shortlist to help you make a decision. Let’s take a look below!
- Most Affordable: DozyAnt 4 Feet Propane Adapter Hose
- Most Functional: GASPRO 20ft RV Propane Quick Connect Hose
- Most Secure: LOCOCEE 12FT Quick Connect RV Propane Hose
- Most Convenient: DOZYANT Propane Quick Connect 12 Feet Extension Hose
How To Choose The Best Propane Hoses For RV
Different propane hoses offer different features in their value. However, in order to get the best propane hoses for the RV that suits you best, you need to consider the important features below.
Propane hoses for RV trailer material are highly important and must be considered carefully. This is in relation to the sturdiness and durability of the hoses themselves. Base material such as stainless steel on the first layer and brass on the fittings would be the best as it will guarantee the long-lasting usage of hoses.
You need to ensure that your propane hoses can provide secure connections between tanks and appliances and a safe distance between appliances and your RV. Therefore, there is no need to worry about outdoor cooking or connecting your tanks to multiple appliances.
Each hose comes with different types of fittings. There are male and female fittings with various specifications in terms of size or whether it is NPT or flare. Before buying propane hoses for the camper, you need to make sure that your RV and tanks are suitable for the fittings. Hence, you won’t need to add another regulator to connect the.
Are all propane hoses the same?
Various propane hoses for RV trailers are suitable for different regulators and appliances. This suitability depends on the types of fittings that the hoses carry on their package.
Is braided propane hose better?
It is indeed better, especially because it is braided in stainless steel material which is highly resistant to corrosion, weather, and also heat. With this resistance, the propane hoses for RV trailers will be more long-lasting compared to rubber hoses.
How long do propane hoses last?
It is advised that we replace the propane hoses every 5 years since we are unable to check the inside condition of the hoses. However, propane hoses for RVs feature longer usage times, up to 2 times the regular RV hoses in the market.