Why you should advertise with us
We reach between 70,000 to 350,000 independent and long-term travelers per month. Our savvy members are highly educated influencers and early adopters of the online travel world.
- Overviews of unique travel destinations
- Location specific travel tips and advice
- Recommendations about family travel
- Entertaining travel stories and photographs
i.e Google analytics: (screenshot)
- Unique monthly visits: 100,000+
- Monthly pageviews: 179,236
- Klout Score: 69
- Subscribers: 134,000
- Facebook: 13,736
- Pinterest: 56,000
- Twitter: 10,970
- Instagram: 2,611
- Customized post(s) that target your specific audience
- Links to your websites and social media channels
- Sponsored articles are provided by you and featured on wowtravel.me. They give you an opportunity to promote your product, service or site. Articles will include a dofollow back link. Articles will remain in the archives for up to two years.
If you would like your product, service, or website reviewed in a blog post you may purchase a sponsored review. We will test it and write an honest review based on our experience. Note that we reserve the right to refuse a review for any reason.
We offer personalized ad campaign designed through a range of options including a variety of graphic banners to text links which can be applied site-wide or on specific posts.
Travel Partners and advertisers we have worked with:
- With Locals – A Peer-to-peer marketplace where local people offer experiences and their skills to travelers.
- Travel Ticker – A fast-growing online hotel booking platform.
- Hotel Travel – One of the fastest growing hotel booking websites.
- Booking.com – The world leader in booking accommodation online.
- CheapOair – A leading provider of airline tickets, hotel rooms and rental cars
- A Digital Creative – A full-service digital marketing agency.
- Chameleon John – A fast growing online coupons website offering great discounts from thousands of major online retailers.
- Legends Car Rentals – A leading luxury, exotic & classic car rental in Los Angeles.
- Rental Cars – the world’s biggest online car rental service, arranging over 7.1 million rentals a year in over 46000 locations worldwide.
- Vietnam Discovery – Among the major tour operators in Vietnam and served a huge number of travelers every year.
- Vietnam Visa – Provides Vietnam visa on arrival for foreigners.
- Apex Rentals– New Zealand’s largest home grown car rental company.
- Green Tour UA – An inbound tour operator in Ukraine.
- A Digital Creative – Develops effective content strategies for forward thinking companies.
Our readers come first, and it is always our intention to provide them with the best information and honest advice to help make their independent travel a success.