Turkey, the meeting point of the East and West, possesses unmatchable scenic views, historical sites and top-notch modern cities. Turkey has a lot to offer! From golden sand on stunning beaches to the cool breeze on the mountainside. Trade activities are carried in Turkey; hence, it is rich with diverse cultures. Sipping on Turkish tea and watching the cats and dogs in small markets is something that you will enjoy!
A variety of restaurants with decadent food, breathtaking archaeological sites, and ancient monuments make the trip even more exciting.
Even the small towns in Turkey have a lot for you to explore. Cosy cafes, small stores and paths that will make you want to take pictures in every corner.
Having fancy dinners on the cruise, dancing on the beach later in the night, cycling through small towns make up all the little things that you cannot miss.
What do you need to prepare before going?
To be able to travel to Turkey, you need a visa. Visa is a requirement of the Turkish Customs. You can obtain an eVisa for yourself or your family.
Using an agency is beneficial for many reasons. The professionals are double-checking all the information you provide to avoid any mistakes or delays. The application process can be completed in 15 minutes and the average processing time is just 19 hours!
E-Visa will arrive at your e-mail address. There is no need to leave your home. Make sure that you have a valid passport before you apply for the Turkish Visa.
Visiting Turkey is a beautiful experience. You get to meet new people, experience diversity, enjoy different tourist spots and foods. Visit visa for turkey and apply for e-Visa, make your dream journey come true!
Top 5 Places to Visit in Turkey
In Turkey, you get the opportunity to enjoy the blessings of mother nature, you get to experience the nightlife that is all glittery, you get to eat different kinds of foods, and you get to visit so many historical sites.
- Istanbul: a trip to Turkey is incomplete without going to Istanbul. The Bosphorus Strait separates the European side and the Asian side. While taking a cruise in Bosphorus, you can enjoy the views of both of the sides.
The most popular attraction in Istanbul include the Topkapi Palace and the Hagia Sophia Mosque. You will witness tremendous amounts of craftsmanship and finesse.
If you are a shopaholic, then don’t forget to have a shopping spree in the Grand Bazaar. The Galata Tower and the Blue Mosque are another two sites that you need to see when in Istanbul.
- Ankara: the Capital of Turkey. In Ankara, there are various government buildings, business hubs, foreign embassies and educational institutions.
Ankara reflects history. It may sound boring, but in reality, you will get to see some of the most astonishing historical sites. Various museums, malls, and modern buildings will make you fall in love with Ankara.
- Bodrum: are you a beach lover? If yes, then you need to definitely visit Bodrum. The Aegean Sea surrounds the city. The location of this city is stunning, with some of the most luxurious hotels.
A variety of cute cafes, restaurants and hotels make it a perfect vacation spot. The striking beaches attract tourists from around the world. Some of the famous sites in Bodrum include the Bodrum Castle and the ancient Bodrum Theatre.
- Antalya: is located at the Mediterranean Coastline of Turkey. It is a quiet town with a seaside. So, everyone who wants to take a break from the hustle and glamour of the nightlife should come to Antalya.
Here you can explore the marine life. There is a variety of diving schools where you can take classes and then swim with the fish. There are many historical sites around Antalya as well. So, when you get bored of the beach, you can explore the old buildings and stores for some unique souvenirs.
- Cappadocia: the fifth-place that you need to visit when in Turkey is Cappadocia. Cappadocia is home to the Kaymakli Underground City.
Some of the famous attractions of Cappadocia include the Devrent Valley and the Cave Hotel. The most thrilling activity in Cappadocia are the hot-air balloons. From which you can admire some unique views.
Apply for a Turkish visa and plan your journey carefully to see as much as possible from all of the seven diverse regions of Turkey!