Miami has everything, from gorgeous tropical beaches to sky scrapers. It is supremely unique, A glitzy and frenzied spectacle that you must experience, as it is considered by many, one of the most amazing cities in the world. Check out our Top 10 Things To Do In Miami.
Art Deco Tour In Ocean Drive – The Art Deco style that is synonymous with Ocean Drive is a collaboration of different styles introduced by the different architects of the time. South Beach has come to be known as the Art Deco capital, and rightly so as it is home to largest concentration of 1920’s and 30’s resort style architecture in the world. Start your stroll where 5th Street dead-ends into the beach at Ocean Drive, heading north. As you walk along Ocean Drive, you’ll notice the fanciful pastel buildings, with porthole windows, ship-like railings, sleek curves, glass blocks, shiny chrome, and gleaming terrazzo floors are prime eye candy.
Vizcaya – No visit to Miami is complete without a stop at the historical 50-acre Vizcaya estate. This European-style mansion offers a glimpse at life in turn-of-the-century South Florida.
Bayside Marketplace – Right next to the Ultra Music Festival, Bayside Marketplace is a large outdoor style mall with more than 150 specialty and tourist shops, numerous cafes and restaurants, and daily live entertainment.
Miami Science Museum – Science is all about getting hands on with mother nature, and that is the premise behind the Miami Science Museum that inspires people of all ages and cultures to enjoy science and technology, in order to better understand ourselves and our world.
Little Havana – Miami’s dining, culture and attractions are all heavily indebted to the influence of Cuban and Latin American culture. Be sure to take in the city’s unique history by visiting the famous neighborhood Little Havana, which offers a little taste of Cuba.
Key West Day Trip – Take one of the buses or drive from Miami to Key West. On the way you will cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the Southernmost city in the continental U.S., Key West.This beautiful city with Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes, and restaurants are just waiting to enchant you. Visit the Hemingway House, take a trolley or train tour, maybe a kayaking eco adventure, or a dolphin-watching cruise.
Miami Seaquarium – This world-class marine-life entertainment park features eight marine animal shows and presentations. It is home to Lolita, the Killer Whale and TV superstar Flipper. Go and discover the grace of bottlenose dolphins, and laugh with the adventures of Salty the Sea Lion.
The Beaches in South Beach – Miami Beach is a separate municipality from Miami. It is located on an island, connected to the mainland by a series of bridges. the most famous neighborhood of Miami Beach is South Beach, home to beautiful Art Deco architecture, every imaginable designer boutique, world famous nightlife, and of course the beach!. It s the place to see and be seen and show off the product of months in the gym. White sand, sexy people and good vibes.
Zoo Miami – Zoo Miami consists of 340 developed acres with more than 3,000 animals and over 1,200 plants and trees which are planted in such a way as to mimic the animals’ natural habitats. go to the ‘Amazon and Beyond’ and experience a rainforest, jaguars, anacondas, bats, venomous snakes, rare frogs, harpy eagles, and a 48,000-gallon aquarium.
Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus – Enjoy the best of Miami with a sightseeing tour from Big Bus Tours. Sit back, relax and take in all of Miami’s famous landmarks from the comfort of open-top buses. See the sights of South Beach’s entertainment hub, the vibrant communities of Little Havana and Coconut Grove, plus much more. We had great experience with them, the staff was super nice and informative, and it was the best way to see the city in such a short time. There is a new Uptown Loop tour that will take you through four diverse and unique areas of Upper Miami, You will see Wyndwood, Midtown, Overtown and Historic Downtown Miami with lots of amazing Graffiti everywhere.
Just So You Know…
- The first suntan lotion was invented by Miami Beach pharmacist, Benjamin Green in 1944.
- Miami is the only major city in the US to be founded by a woman (Julia Tuttle).
- Miami Beach is a man-made island that was once a Coconut Grove Plantation.
- Miami has more than 800 parks and is the only city in the United States that is bordered by two separate National Parks – Biscayne National Park and Everglades National Park.
- In 2014, The Ultra Music Festival Live Stream of the event had 9.7 million views from more than 190 countries.
- Carry a Camelback – a Camelback is a backpack with a big water pouch in it. It has a tube and a mouthpiece to drink from while you wear it. This is a must and will help you keep up your stamina and hydration.
- Favorite Nightclubs: E11even great club a hydraulic stage, and rooftop lounge. The Nest with great alternative electronic music, weirder stuff and friendly people that makes you feel welcome. Story with one of the best parties in town. LIV is the toughest door in town, this megaclub is one of the top-grossing clubs in the country. Mansion with 360-degree LED ceiling and Cirque du Soleil-style productions it is an historic nightclub.
- Grab A Bite: Barley & Wich “a bad ass sandwich shop”. Pubbelly is Miami’s first Asian-inspired gastropub. Stripsteak is one if the best steakhouses in the city. 27 Restaurant with an eclectic menu filled with signature dishes from South America, the Caribbean and even the Middle East. Drunken Dragon Korean BBQ in South Beach. American Social Brickell enjoy great food and get social along the Miami River.
Become a Featured Contributor to WOW Travel
If you’re passionate about writing and have knowledge and travel experiences to share, and if you are an expert when it comes to knowing the ins and outs of a specific destination – then we’d love for you to join our growing network of contributing writers, we are constantly in lookout for fresh and professional talents.
WOW Travel actively solicits original articles on a broad range of topics. We love to share our tips and ideas about traveling as a way of life with our readers worldwide, who are interested in all things travel. We welcome authors from all backgrounds to join our team.
NOTE: If you are an PR or marketing professional, please note that we do have rates for these submissions and you are welcome to approach us and contact us for these in the ADVERTISING section.
Advertise with us
Sponsored Posts - Sponsored articles are provided by you and featured on wowtravel.me. They give you an opportunity to promote your product, contest or site. Sponsored Reviews - If you would like your product, service, or website reviewed in a blog post you may purchase a sponsored review. We will test your product and write an honest review based on our experience. Banner Advertising - We offer personalized ad campaign designed through a range of options including a variety of graphic banners to text links which can be applied site-wide or on specific posts.