UMF (Ultra Music Festival) was founded by two local music lovers, Russell Faibisch and Alex Omes. Since its creation in 1999. It is truly an institution in the American EDM (Electronic Dance Music) scene and a showcase for some of the most amazing DJs, artists, and performers when each show “brings it” and leaves you wanting more. It started as a South Beach-based 1-day festival with performances and nowadays expanded from Miami to a worldwide event, with events held in Ibiza, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, and many more cities all around the world. The biggest and most famous event held in Miami. Miami has everything, from gorgeous tropical beaches to skyscrapers. A sight you must see from the best hotel pools in Miami. It is supremely unique, A glitzy and frenzied spectacle that you must experience, as it is considered by many, one of the most amazing cities in the world. Check out our Top 10 Things To Do In Miami While In Ultra Music Festival.
Art Deco Tour In Ocean Drive
The Art Deco style that is synonymous with Ocean Drive is a collaboration of different styles introduced by the different architects of the time. South Beach has come to be known as the Art Deco capital, and rightly so as it is home to the largest concentration of the 1920s and 30’s resort-style architecture in the world. Start your stroll where 5th Street dead-ends into the beach at Ocean Drive, heading north. As you walk along Ocean Drive, you’ll notice the fanciful pastel buildings, with porthole windows, ship-like railings, sleek curves, glass blocks, shiny chrome, and gleaming terrazzo floors are prime eye candy.
No visit to Miami is complete without a stop at the historic 50-acre Vizcaya estate. This European-style mansion offers a glimpse at life in turn-of-the-century South Florida.
Right next to the Ultra Music Festival, Bayside Marketplace is a large outdoor style mall with more than 150 specialty and tourist shops, numerous cafes and restaurants, and daily live entertainment.
Miami Science Museum
Science is all about getting hands-on with mother nature, and that is the premise behind the Miami Science Museum that inspires people of all ages and cultures to enjoy science and technology, in order to better understand ourselves and our world.
Miami’s dining, culture and attractions are all heavily indebted to the influence of Cuban and Latin American culture. Be sure to take in the city’s unique history by visiting the famous neighborhood Little Havana, which offers a little taste of Cuba.
Key West Day Trip
Take one of the buses or drive from Miami to Key West. On the way, you will cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the Southernmost city in the continental U.S., Key West. This beautiful city with a Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes, and restaurants are just waiting to enchant you. Visit the Hemingway House, take a trolley or train tour, maybe a kayaking eco-adventure, or a dolphin-watching cruise.
This world-class marine-life entertainment park features eight marine animal shows and presentations. It is home to Lolita, the Killer Whale and TV superstar Flipper. Go and discover the grace of bottlenose dolphins, and laugh with the adventures of Salty the Sea Lion.
The Beaches in South Beach
Miami Beach is a separate municipality from Miami. It is located on an island, connected to the mainland by a series of bridges. the most famous neighborhood of Miami Beach is South Beach, home to beautiful Art Deco architecture, every imaginable designer boutique, world-famous nightlife, and of course the beach!. It s the place to see and be seen and show off the product of months in the gym. White sand, sexy people and good vibes.
Zoo Miami consists of 340 developed acres with more than 3,000 animals and over 1,200 plants and trees which are planted in such a way as to mimic the animals’ natural habitats. go to the ‘Amazon and Beyond’ and experience a rainforest, jaguars, anacondas, bats, venomous snakes, rare frogs, harpy eagles, and a 48,000-gallon aquarium.
Hop-On Hop-Off Double-Decker Bus
Enjoy the best of Miami with a sightseeing tour bus. Sit back, relax and take in all of Miami’s famous landmarks from the comfort of open-top buses. See the sights of South Beach’s entertainment hub, the vibrant communities of Little Havana and Coconut Grove, plus much more. We had a great experience with them, the staff was super nice and informative, and it was the best way to see the city in such a short time. There is a new Uptown Loop tour that will take you through four diverse and unique areas of Upper Miami, You will see Wynwood, Midtown, Overtown and Historic Downtown Miami with lots of amazing Graffiti everywhere.
Just So You Know…
- The first suntan lotion was invented by Miami Beach pharmacist, Benjamin Green in 1944.
- Miami is the only major city in the US to be founded by a woman (Julia Tuttle).
- Miami Beach is a man-made island that was once a Coconut Grove Plantation.
- Miami has more than 800 parks and is the only city in the United States that is bordered by two separate National Parks – Biscayne National Park and Everglades National Park.
- In 2014, The Ultra Music Festival Live Stream of the event had 9.7 million views from more than 190 countries.
- Carry a Camelback – a Camelback is a backpack with a big water pouch in it. It has a tube and a mouthpiece to drink from while you wear it. This is a must and will help you keep up your stamina and hydration.
- Make your visit unforgettable by staying at one of the 11 Best Hotels in Miami Beach. For those seeking a romantic vibe, check out our 11 Most Romantic Hotels In Miami.
- Favorite Nightclubs: E11even great club a hydraulic stage, and a rooftop lounge. The Nest with great alternative electronic music, weirder stuff and friendly people that make you feel welcome. Story with one of the best parties in town. LIV is the toughest door in town, this megaclub is one of the top-grossing clubs in the country. Mansion with the 360-degree LED ceiling and Cirque du Soleil-style productions it is a historic nightclub.
- Cape Coral is a destination you should not miss. Take a look at our list of best hotels in Cape Coral!
Grab A Bite:
- Barley & Wich “a badass sandwich shop”. Pubbelly is Miami’s first Asian-inspired gastropub. Stripsteak is one of the best steakhouses in the city. 27 Restaurant with an eclectic menu filled with signature dishes from South America, the Caribbean and even the Middle East. Drunken Dragon Korean BBQ in South Beach. American Social Brickell enjoy great food and get social along the Miami River.
Key West – just WOW… My biggest travel dream!
Miami Beach in Florida is one the of the top beach vacation destination in United States. There are many more things to do in Miami Beach, FL, than you can imagine. South beach in Miami one of the top sights and attractions more here http://www.beachvisitorguide.com/best-things-to-do-miami-beach/